3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo Pocket Football Club!

Showing 301 to 320 of 468

AuthorMessage

WashioYuji

301. Posted:

I think I might have been giving my players too many cards lol, I'm finding it a bit hard to raise everyone's stats to S without using a card that might not be suitable for them.

I had a nice surprise when they told me to manage the all-star team for a single game, which was nice even though I lost with so many players with S's lol
I wonder if I can get the job full-time?

WashioYuji

AuthorMessage

andreoni79

302. Posted:

I can barely play one or two games each day, so I'm still in the beginning of the second season: my team is quite bad, as you can see http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/NPFC/itIT/team.php?team_... and this basically makes online hard for me. However, I'm loving the huge offline mode!

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0122-8322

AuthorMessage

art_kevinc

303. Posted:

Any idea on how to increase their potential or is it possible? A lot of my players potential are decreasing and some specific players I want to stay. Love this game, btw.:D.

3DS FC: 0173-1318-0187

AuthorMessage

icesol

304. Posted:

you only can increase a little the potential if they get to the star team, but sooner or leter theyll live ur team

icesol

AuthorMessage

Zeroshiki

305. Posted:

@DavyP Wait for the counterattack, I haven´t shown my full potential!

Glory Gang
http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/NPFC/esES/team.php?team_code=BA5B75047

AuthorMessage

DavyP

306. Posted:

@Zeroshiki, I think our teams are fairly evenly matched at the moment as the results are swinging back and forward. It's hard trying to catch up as I seem to lose more points after a defeat than I get for a win.

And I shall look forward to the counter attack. I may have a surprise or two of my own up my sleeve :)

DavyP

AuthorMessage

Lycidas

307. Posted:

could'nt play much this weekend, but still won the advanced league with a 9 points lead. went on to win the relegation match 2-0, and since then, it's been a mess. trying to get new players with decent stats and potential and the right position is quite difficult, still hoping that I can get another forward to join my team. I have 3 players with growing potential but low stats, they'll need a lot of training this season...
start of the season went really bad, lost the opening match of 2nd division 4-0 :(

3DS Friend Code: 0662 - 2569 - 8444 Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion
Pocket football club: Hebel 05 FC ID: 6788BCBD4

AuthorMessage

G0dlike

308. Posted:

Feel free to add me. Friend code in signature :)

NNID - lordkieranos. 3DS Friend code 2921-9419-3345
Add me and I will share interesting Nintendo based pictures with you over the magic of miiverse :)

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

309. Posted:

does anybody know how to sign up for the tournaments? can you only do that when it actually has started?

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

BenAV

310. Posted:

I've finally started training up some new characters after a couple of weeks.
Teikoku shall soon rise again.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

andreoni79

311. Posted:

Which cards combo should I use for a free kick like this? http://video.corriere.it/punizione-piu-folle-storia-che-va-go...

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0122-8322

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

312. Posted:

@andreoni79 - LOL!!! Use combos - FREE KICK LEGEND + FK MASTER + ROCKET SHOT + TRICK PLAY and of course 6 TRICKY FEINT combos for the other players not making the free kick - Not only wiil ur free kicks fly into the net but you will find ya kicking stat will have increased quite a bit my friend. The free kick combos also come with one of the best (KICKING) increase you can get.

@6ch6ris6 - The first is the Welcome Cup, kicking-off on 16th May, and the second is the International Cup, beginning on 20th June. To participate, players will need to make sure SpotPass is enabled via the Airport. All tournaments have different conditions for entry, such as certain single player league requirements and a qualifying entry match. After these requirements have been fulfilled, you'll be able to compete against other eligible mangers to raise your club's tournament ranking.

Welcome Cup 16/05/2014 14:00 UK time until 01/06/2014 22:59 UK time. Warm up with this opening tournament – anybody can join!
International Cup 20/06/2014 14:00 UK time until 06/07/2014 22:59 UK time. Compete with managers across Europe – anybody can join!

@Lycidas - If you need any help with combos, I have all of them on in a chart (word doc). You need a copy fella, just say?

@BenAV - Get them trained up and ready for the tournaments, just keep away from GroomsportFC @DavyP. I think hes got a third 3DS looking at his team today.

@DavyP - I see you in 1st... The mighty Groomsport FC won me a tenner bet with my brother for being above @icesol by the end of the weekend, which was paid to me last night. Nice one Russ!!! So how confident are you in winning the Welcome Cup then? Shall I put my money on you or @Zeroshiki and his Glory Gang?

@G0dlike - I`m full up but I`m sure the nice people on this thread will add ya.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

313. Posted:

Has anyone used the escape reality combo (GAMING+SPA+KARAOKE) that`s not on the combo list. There seems to be hidden combo`s out there......... Anyone else found any others that are not in the list of 125?

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

BenAV

314. Posted:

WYLD-WOO wrote:

@BenAV - Get them trained up and ready for the tournaments, just keep away from GroomsportFC @DavyP. I think hes got a third 3DS looking at his team today.

Why would you need three 3DS's?
My goal is to get a team (maybe around 18 or so players) with all S, and I'm just using one 3DS to try to get the job done.

AuthorMessage

DavyP

315. Posted:

@WYLD_WOO Still on 2 3DS but I did consider using a 3rd :) My wife has one that she plays Animal Crossing on.

Not sure how the Cup will go, there can be some strange results in the game so who knows. Zeroshiki seems to have managed to scrounge up a few more S rated players as his entire subs bench is S rated also. So it depends on what the game throws up I guess. I have won 5 on the trot against him but prior to that I'd had a mixed bag.

I'm currently working on getting a few more S rated players with the idea being to have a full S rated quota in time for the tournament. Currently working on a striker and a midfielder but I'm not sure if I will manage to get them to all S class as it takes an age to get the technical skills up to S and they may be about to drop in potential. I guess I'll know soon and if they work out I'll add them to the team today.

I see your team is growing stronger. Unfortunately I had to farm your team for the points I needed to get to the top over the weekend as they were in a position that gave me a good points return without the risk of defeat too often.

There are a few more up and coming teams also so I expect things to get tighter in the next month or so.

@BenAV - How do you manage to train S rank Players and keep your original S rank players at the same level? I found my original star players stats started falling when their potential hit zero so I imagine it would be tricky to do?

DavyP

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

316. Posted:

@BenAV - I think I`l be able to do the same with one 3DS too..What I mean is playing with one main team on-line and training with the other 3DS`s.

@DavyP - We was both saying the other day that Groomsport will be on a third 3DS soon. There are some strange results sometimes for me too but hey that`s football for ya.

Haha, no worries for farming my team for points or spaming them as we like to call it down here. My team has got much better over the last few days , which should make me a little less of a target but I still can`t beat the top three teams in Europe. I do the same thing to the teams just below me too. I really think things are going to get much harder once more people start building their SSSSSS players up.

Well for the time being, I`m going with you for the Welcome Cup winner.

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

BenAV

317. Posted:

Hmm, maybe I've realised some things that some other people haven't yet, in which case my lips are sealed for now. :P

AuthorMessage

DavyP

318. Posted:

@BenAV - No secrets here, we all share for the good of the game :) What am I missing?

DavyP

AuthorMessage

DavyP

319. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO It really will tighten up and style of play will come into it more. I played a team who kept possession deep in their half, just passed it around. My teams tactical zone was set about half-way so my players did not advance forward to take the ball. I think they were called Mabuhay Club, they were really week compared to mine statistically but beat me 1-0.

They just kept the ball then got a lucky break and scored. Kept the ball again and the match was over before I could reply. They've dropped away down the league so I guess its not too successful a tactic but it just goes to show that if you change up your style of play you can get unexpected results. I was raging with anger :)

DavyP

AuthorMessage

Zeroshiki

320. Posted:

Funny how I can get all S with one 3DS meanwhile other people need 3 3DS :D

WYLD-WOO wrote:

@BenAV - Well for the time being, I`m going with you for the Welcome Cup winner.

If you want to win the bet I recommend put the money in Glory!

Edited on by Zeroshiki

Glory Gang
http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/NPFC/esES/team.php?team_code=BA5B75047