3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo Pocket Football Club!

Showing 281 to 300 of 468

AuthorMessage

DavyP

281. Posted:

@Zeroshiki - Judging by your position in the league and the number of times you beat my team yesterday you don't need much help. I suggest you mend your relationship with icesol and carry on swapping with him :)

DavyP

AuthorMessage

andrea987

282. Posted:

Lol, is people seriously buying the games twice (and the DLC too, I bet) just to be competitive? I hope they didn't buy the second 3ds for that reason too, that would be hilarious. I only play online to farm training cards, and to try out some new tactics/formation, that's all.

andrea987

AuthorMessage

spizzamarozzi

283. Posted:

icesol wrote:

playing with one 3ds its impossible

I don't want to sound an a**ehole mate, but you're just cheating - and I feel other forum users shouldn't encourage your behaviour and swap players with you.

spizzamarozzi

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

AuthorMessage

icesol

284. Posted:

hmm , swaping players its an option its not cheat.

icesol

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

285. Posted:

maybe it's not cheating but it is just stupid tbh.

it's like oil-millionairs buying football clubs (Paris St. Germain etc.) and therefore making it almost impossible for smaller traditional clubs to compete. it is breaking the game

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

icesol

286. Posted:

you can swap too, just u need to get s player for that XD

icesol

AuthorMessage

spizzamarozzi

287. Posted:

the point is not you swapping players with other people - the "cheat" is that you're using two 3DSs to train your players and swap them between your two accounts so that you can train players until they are SSSSSSS and send them to your other 3DS before their salary raises, hence allowing you to build perfect teams without having to deal with the limited amount of money.

spizzamarozzi

AuthorMessage

icesol

288. Posted:

i dont have 2 3ds, its another user. And my pllayers arent cheap, i have some that cost near 20k. Im just swapping with other people.

icesol

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

289. Posted:

@spizzamarozzi @6ch6ris6 @andrea987 @icesol @DavyP @WashioYuji
@Zeroshiki @BenAV @Lycidas @DadOfFour1972 @andreoni79 @kalipso3
(Sorry, if I`ve missed anyone)

All this swapping players and trading between same accounts is going to go on guys. Think of kids playing this at school. Like we all did when we were little, swapping cards and stickers with each other. The only difference is they are using a 3ds and a game instead of stickers and a collection booklet.
All this swapping players and trading between two 3ds is a bit overrated in my opinion anyway. I am however; very scared of the team @DavyP (Groomsport FC) is building. Once he trades his players over from two different systems the players will need quite a bit of time to gel into the team. On top of that, once the season is done, the players will go up in value and as all of our wages are limited at 120k. He may struggle to hold on to them players, plus the fact that if you don`t play them often during the season you will lose them. I really wish @DavyP well with his game plan and it will be interesting to see how he gets on with it over the next few weeks. I also think it takes a lot of effort to hold it together playing with two systems for any period of time. For this reason I got to respect him for his actions.

I have two players in my team from friends on here and a two from my brother’s team. All the players’ potential was great from the start but the player’s stats were very low. I`ve training them player into superstars using all the best combos which are related to my style of play and what I felt that player and my team needed. Note, I`m sure you guys have signed a few players that I`ve put on the transfer market?

@icesol & @Zeroshiki - Is just trying to swap one great player for another great player. Not taking into consideration wages/potential/player adaptability/amount of combos a player has had. Yep, the players stats are high, but what if I didn`t bother with combos for that player just put standard cards on him with no combos. They players stats are high but he didn`t do the special game changing moves on the pitch, then what`s the point.
Swapping players is better when their stats are un-touched and the players potential is high. I agree with you guys about not getting involved in player swaps but it`s quite nice to develop players given via friends from the transfer market.

I too hope people won`t be swapping SSSS rated players via this thread. However, I do hope people with add each other as friends and take advantage of the un-touched players put on the market by some kind people out there.

See you all on the pitch.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

icesol

290. Posted:

If u dont play offline the salary dont raise, u can do a cheap s team with 2 3ds XD

icesol

AuthorMessage

DavyP

291. Posted:

@Wyld-Woo

Nicely said. I didn't comment on this as I'm reluctant to get involved in disputes, especially as I've just signed up here.

To everyone else interested:

I think some of the posters may have got mixed up a little and poor old icesol is getting the brunt of the accusations. Just to clear up for those that are confused, I'm using the 2 3ds's.

It's proving tricky at the moment as getting a player to S rank takes a lot of luck depending on the combos served up by the DLC. I have a real shortage of heading cards so my 5 players in the making are on course for all S rank bar Jumping. On my squad that I shall be uploading online either tonight or tomorrow I'd anticipate having 7 - 8 players entirely s rank, depending on my luck with the header combos as their potential is dropping with each game.

As for cost, this is something I will have to balance out. It works out ok as I tend not to buy star players from the transfer market but instead I buy players who are unattached to clubs and have a price tag in the 400-500. These tend to have the slowest raise and drop in potential. When you progress in the season they only have a small value increase thus not making cost a factor.

I've put bit of effort in developing these players and though I did it with 2 systems for speed of development etc I like to think it as more of a feeder club than gaining an advantage as there a lot of factors at play to do this successfully. I estimate it can take over 20hrs to generate an all S rank player so its perhaps a bit uncharitable to make accusations of cheating when the players are all home-grown talent.

I have lost a few of my stars such as Lavente Senior (Replaced by his prodigy Lavente Junior :) ) and Ochoa in the process of team building so I feel I face the same challenges as everyone else in this regard.

I think as Wyld-Woo said the swapping is there for those who wish to do so as Nintendo put the feature in the game. How-ever looking for an all S class team of players whose development you have no input into could effect the team balance and maybe I'm alone in this could also effect the level of satisfaction you get watching the player perform. Its great to build a player from scratch and assign him combos for the purpose you intend to use him.

Anyway that's that speech over :) I just enjoy the game and have had fun building my team to challenge at the top. I wouldn't want it to be spoiled by accusations of cheating etc as I always play fair on-line. :)

DavyP

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

292. Posted:

damn i lost regelation for going to 2nd league. 1:1 after usual time and then i lost in penalty...

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

293. Posted:

@icesol - I do understand that but you will have to gel the player together and that will require at least a season off-line to do so. Therefore, it`s all swings and rounderbouts. What I`ve also found is players are much better later on in the game and I`ve found some great new player on my 10th/11th season. Training player is a massive part of my game plan and I spend most of my time in game doing this. Really to ensure all players have the right combos for their role and postion in my team. I really can`t wait to see how this all pans out over the next few weeks.

What I`m also interested to find out is are there going to be conditions for the up and comming on-line cup compertitions and I was wondering if there will be a set limit to using shared/gift player.

This game has lots of hidden stats too, just like great football sims of the past, using LMA as an example. I`m sure some of you guys used to play that years ago.

On another subject....... You friends with @Zeroshiki again?

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

Zeroshiki

294. Posted:

Sorry but the 2 first places don´t will be replaced for nobody, good luck though!

Glory Gang
http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/NPFC/esES/team.php?team_code=BA5B75047

AuthorMessage

DavyP

295. Posted:

@Zeroshiki: I like to look at you and icesol as the equivalent of Chelsea or Man City, funded by a Sugar Daddy and on an uneven playing field. My home grown talent will be ready soon and we'll see how the results flow :)

DavyP

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

296. Posted:

@Zeroshiki - Hahaha, well let`s wait a see when @DavyP releases his home-grown talent on you boys. Not fogetting @BenAV (Teikoku), his team is pretty dam good too.

@DavyP @Zeroshiki - Great stuff lads, exactly what this thread should be about. A little bit of trash talk and having a laugh....

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

andrea987

297. Posted:

Lol, there's no playing 'fair or not fair' online. Well, unless you can hack, but that's another story. You can't see your opponent formation beforehand, you can't change your formation or your tactics even once halftime, your 'tactics' are limited to moving few sliders left and right...let's admit it, online is a joke, it's only the players rating that counts, and some luck of course. Not saying the online can't be any fun, it's good for a bit of banter, but competitivity here is really misplaced. So the fact that people could spend that much time, effort and real money for something where skills don't matter much...well as I said I'm finding it quite amusing. And a bit puzzling. But mostly amusing.

Edited on by andrea987

andrea987

AuthorMessage

DavyP

298. Posted:

@andrea987 Maybe you should spend a bit more time with the game, the majority of preparation goes on off line, there's a lot of hidden depth and subtle tweaks via combos can make a difference. How's your team doing anyway, any tips to share?

DavyP

AuthorMessage

andrea987

299. Posted:

DavyP wrote:

@andrea987 Maybe you should spend a bit more time with the game, the majority of preparation goes on off line, there's a lot of hidden depth and subtle tweaks via combos can make a difference. How's your team doing anyway, any tips to share?

With family and all I can't really spend more time with it, tbh. The only tip I could give is to keep a record of every combo you give to each player, but I can't be bothered doing it, so I probably end up giving the same players the same combos over and over, lol.
Any 'preparation' you make before an 'online' match can be easily killed by the game, I noticed, as it can decide to leave out of the match few of your key players. Still enjoying the offline, though, as my Brokkolyn FC is reaching the end of season 2 at the top of the league, eheh

andrea987

AuthorMessage

spizzamarozzi

300. Posted:

icesol wrote:

i dont have 2 3ds, its another user. And my pllayers arent cheap, i have some that cost near 20k. Im just swapping with other people.

I thought you were using two 3DSs - anyway, when I see the top two teams in the European League and they have EXACTLY the same players...that to me is cheating, even if you're using the legit option of swapping players. You might not be using two 3DSs, but if you have a "partner in crime" it's not very different from using two 3DSs - sorry.

I am not interested in taking any of the top 2 places - can't care less about online rankings and I'm not even trying to be competitive in the online mode. I'm just saying, if people start to swap ENTIRE TEAMS around, the point of the online mode is kinda lost. I don't see the pleasure in that. Plus, if you start swapping your entire team with five people on this forum, then the first 7 teams in the rankings will be made of the same players. That would be very boring.

It's a bit like doping - what's the pleasure in winning the World Cup and two Euro Cups when all your players are doped to the extreme?

spizzamarozzi