3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo Pocket Football Club!

Showing 261 to 280 of 465

AuthorMessage

DavyP

261. Posted:

I think its going to get to the stage when everyone has S rank players that tactics will come more into it, the use of Combo cards etc for linking players. Be interesting to see how it works out when everyone is on an even level instead of powering their way to the top.

@Dad of four: Hello:)

DavyP

AuthorMessage

icesol

262. Posted:

yeah, can only cost 400, but playing with one 3ds its impossible, cause each season they raise the salary. Having 2 3ds its the ideal, u train cheap players and transfer to the main team. Exchanging players isnt bad. For a person that has 1 3ds its impossible to get a s team withouth exchanging. And i offer my players too, i have some that are cheap and some that are expensive XD, The gk cost 5k +-

icesol

AuthorMessage

DavyP

263. Posted:

The second 3ds helps get round the ageing process also. I have 2 players Valente and Ochoa who are getting on a bit and if I start a new season they will start to loose stats. I'm training up a replacement midfield at the moment, I plan to use the various combos to have them interlink and work together. I am also preparing a goalkeeper and 2 forwards for my substitutes bench as quite often a few weaker players can be selected for the match off the bench and upset the team balance.

I'm in for the long haul and aiming for the top :)

I won't be challenging anyone in online for the time being as I've cleared out a lot of old players and currently don't have a big enough squad (15) to get online.

Should be ready in the next day or 2

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

icesol

264. Posted:

they dont loose stats, just if u train them they train less. Ehen the bar gets off they die but with the same stats.

icesol

AuthorMessage

DavyP

265. Posted:

Are you sure? I've had players who's stats have began to fall once their potential is zero. Ochoa in my online team for example has had a stat fall to C, Neilson who used to be my top striker but I have sold on, his stats fell massively, is was a mix of S and A and was dropping back to C's and D's. I don't want that happening to Van Veem. Watch out for Van Veem next time you play me, he's awesome a legend in the making :)

Another thing that occurred to me, although swapping players is a fast way to rank up and I can see the appeal, this might sound funny, but I don't think I would bond with my player the same. I like the idea of growing a player and watching him turn into a super star. Knowing I created him.

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

icesol

266. Posted:

DavyP wrote:

Are you sure? I've had players who's stats have began to fall once their potential is zero. Ochoa in my online team for example has had a stat fall to C, Neilson who used to be my top striker but I have sold on, his stats fell massively, is was a mix of S and A and was dropping back to C's and D's. I don't want that happening to Van Veem. Watch out for Van Veem next time you play me, he's awesome a legend in the making :)

Another thing that occurred to me, although swapping players is a fast way to rank up and I can see the appeal, this might sound funny, but I don't think I would bond with my player the same. I like the idea of growing a player and watching him turn into a super star. Knowing I created him.

And u can do a s cheap team cause u have 2 3ds, i dont, so i have to swap. And im playing so much online cause im farming cards not points. If i play more offline next season i couldnt pay the raised salary of my team.
And im pretty sure abot the stats, i played a lot season, and my player didnt loose skills, just they learn less and finally they retire.
Btw i had i very good team before i swapped players, i won the 3 cups in 1st division, and most player are trained by me. But like i said its impossible to have a s team playing with one 3ds withouth swaping. If u try playing only with one 3ds u will see that im right.
My player mandarina only have 2 lines, and hes near the retiring, and he still have hes skills at S and A. Sorry for my english im improving it.

Edited on by icesol

icesol

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

267. Posted:

@DavyP - Well... Good luck with the game plan fella. You, like me must have spent some proper time on this game. Hope ur kid is not missing their 3ds too much at the moment. I used to work in sales from home and could imagine me playing this whlist trying to work. I`m a club Dj in London, so I`ve always lots of time on my hands.

@Icesol @DavyP
Looking forward to seeing the results of games on the NPFC website between Groomsport FC VS Macedonia FC. I`m always on that site watching the results come in. ..... Me and my brother have a tenner bet on that by the end of the week, who will be above each other. I`ve bet on GroomsportFC and hes gone from Macedonia FC.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

icesol

268. Posted:

I juyst play against a good team cause i get more cards, 2/3 at online. Now im playing against hitler cause i dont want him at the top 10 XD

icesol

AuthorMessage

DavyP

269. Posted:

Ha Ha I really laughed when I saw the Hitler Mii, looks just like him :)

DavyP

AuthorMessage

DavyP

270. Posted:

@icesol Your English is very good so don't feel the need to apologise for it, especially as the majority of us on here couldn't even speak a second language.

DavyP

AuthorMessage

DavyP

271. Posted:

@Wyld-Woo Yeah I think I've spent too much time on it. It's very addictive. I see your brothers team is on the receiving end of Glory Gang at the moment, I had the same yesterday and lost well over 1000 points. I think they have given up on me as I've dropped to 5th in Europe. Though I did boost a few stats on my players last night to help them against the onslaught until my new players are ready.

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

WashioYuji

272. Posted:

ugh my second season in pro 1 is a disaster.. poistion 9, 3/4 of the season gone, I have no idea what happened after I finished 3rd in the first season. The team should be better stat wise and I'm still using the same formation but I'm getting obliterated by half the league -.-

WashioYuji

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

273. Posted:

@DavyP @icesol
Me and WYLD-WEE UTD been playing Hitler too. Beat down the evil dictator. YES!!!!

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

icesol

274. Posted:

hes team is bad i prefer playing against DavydP the games arent so boring xD.

Edited on by icesol

icesol

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

275. Posted:

@icesol - Hahaha, lets see the result?

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

276. Posted:

@DavyP - Ur new players will be special. I`m scared......

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

DavyP

277. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO I lost a couple of them unfortunately , they left the club due to lack of games, I've been training up the remaining ones for the best part of today and they're starting to hit A rank so I may be able to introduce a few in the next day or 2, I did loose a goalkeeper and 2 defenders who were about to hit A rank so that was a bit annoying. So I guess that's something learnt. If you plan to train up players make sure they get a few games during the season or they'll pack their bags and head off to a different club :(

DavyP

AuthorMessage

icesol

278. Posted:

yes , u need to make the players play or they leave the club, u cant only train and train

icesol

AuthorMessage

Zeroshiki

279. Posted:

If someone have -10K players with all S and need any of my players let me know!

My team is Glory Gang.

Glory Gang
http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/NPFC/esES/team.php?team_code=BA5B75047

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

280. Posted:

@Zeroshiki - Well... LOL.....Low and behold Glory Gang is here too, I called him out and here he is. Hahaha, I`ll think ur find the same response from me and @DavyP for the same offer from @icesol

Whats a matter... You and @icesol not getting on anymore?

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO