3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo Pocket Football Club!

Showing 241 to 260 of 465

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

241. Posted:

i just won the advanced league. 4 games still need to be played but i won everything beside won tie and therefor already have enough points. i hope i can win in regelation. i really need a bunch of new players in the next 2 seasons.

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

BenAV

242. Posted:

The teams in the Beginner league are so hopeless.
I was trying to lose the league on purpose, but a good win in the last round combined with the top team losing put me into first, whoops.
Good thing I saved beforehand, soft reset time.
I've never even trained this team and I have to sabotage my formation in order to not come first overall.

Edited on by BenAV

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

nunberry

243. Posted:

I am one of those hopeless teams in the beginner league :) After a positive start (3 wins and a draw) I discovered that all those combinations I was feeding the players had consequences, so making goal-hungry defenders and hard tackling forwards was a recipe for disaster. My team is borked, and I'm just storing up cards and slowly retrofitting with new players - my first season is not going to end well... Still the 24th best team in Ireland though ;)

If anyone wants a team to walk all over, the Bohegans are here to help :
Club Code : 2079-5941-9645
FC : 2079-5941-9645
Would be much obliged if anyone with Friend Market players worth leaching off would add me :)

Apart from watching their in-game behaviour is there any way to tell what skill combos your players have learned?

nunberry

AuthorMessage

spizzamarozzi

244. Posted:

Nintendo has published a serie of tips on its official website - some are obvious, some are interesting

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS-download-softwar...
(on the right, "Get Expert Advice With Our Tips").

Anyway, was just checking the online rankings and the first two teams in Europe are "mostly SSSSSSS players" teams, both made out of the same players (with different names, but the players are the same). So lame. I know spanish people cheat in proper football, but at least leave videogames alone.

Edited on by spizzamarozzi

spizzamarozzi

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

AuthorMessage

DavyP

245. Posted:

Just signed up today, been a lurker here for ages but have been playing loads of this game and this seems a pretty active thread so thought I'd join in.
I've noticed also there seems to be some dodgy goings on with the top 2 teams in Europe, the players are pretty much identical. I'm pretty annoyed as I've spent ages getting my team top 5 in Europe and Uk only to be tanked endlessly by the same players with identical teams and drop back again. I noticed its happened to a few you on the thread also. Any way rant over.

My team is GroomsportFC, still in the early days of building but doing ok, just a bit annoyed at the moment that my progress is being set back so much by a bit of over zealous player sharing and co-ordination by Glory Days and Macedonia FC. :( Hard enough to stay in the top without facing a co-ordinated effort:(

DavyP

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

246. Posted:

lol one of my black players had bananas thrown at him from the opponents fans while he was trying to shoot a corner. he just ate one of them. this game is sooo realistic!!!

we-are-all-monkeys !

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

247. Posted:

@DavyP- Ahhh GroomsportFC.... Stop playing me on-line and stop beating me!!!!

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

248. Posted:

@spizzamarozzi - Nice one for the info

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

Lycidas

249. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO : yeah, that's me, it'll be nice to play some matches against your team. :)

And I won't miss out on the great players you all have, though I just missed the transfer window by 2 weeks. The plus side is that I won against the 2nd ranked team of the advanced league, increasing my lead to 9 points. That'll make it easier to cope with two injured players and half of my team with 1 or 2 grey bars on their potential.

Strangely, I'm watching Bayern vs Real and thinking about strategy and player swaps lol

3DS Friend Code: 0662 - 2569 - 8444 Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion
Pocket football club: Hebel 05 FC ID: 6788BCBD4

AuthorMessage

DavyP

250. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO: Well you were in second place so I had to try take it then consolidate my position :)

Ive been beat about 30 games in row now by the same 2 teams and my points are just evaporating ;(

I'm currently training up 6 new players who I shall unleash when they hit S Rank. I use a second 3ds for training but have more or less reduced the number of gams online now as at the moment its pointless as my teams being farmed for points by the 2 top euro teams at the moment.

DavyP

AuthorMessage

andrea987

251. Posted:

DavyP wrote:

@WYLD-WOO: Well you were in second place so I had to try take it then consolidate my position :)

Ive been beat about 30 games in row now by the same 2 teams and my points are just evaporating ;(

I'm currently training up 6 new players who I shall unleash when they hit S Rank. I use a second 3ds for training but have more or less reduced the number of gams online now as at the moment its pointless as my teams being farmed for points by the 2 top euro teams at the moment.

Using a second 3ds? Does the game support download play? I haven't looked into it yet.

andrea987

AuthorMessage

DadOfFour1972

252. Posted:

@DavyP - Hi, I'm SadPSPAddict on EG :)

Live long and prosper
Gamertag : ringrosemike
PSN : ringrosemike

3DS Friend Code: 2466-2347-5262

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

253. Posted:

@Lycidas – Nice one!!! Lycidas ur alright you are. Well… If ur a Bayern supporter, I would be thinking about both. Never in all my life have I seen them look that bad as they did against Real the other night.
Just placed a great player on the transfer list for all my 3ds friends, it`s Neil “Razor” Ruddock himself with some great stats and great potential at around 4k ish. Just purchased him and there is lots of room for improvement on this already top player.

@DavyP- Was only joking yesterday in my post to ya. It`s all good on the pitch and I really can`t blame you for beating the teams that were above you. Welcome to the Nintendolife forums and hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

WOW!!! You have two 3ds and two games. Pretty dam impressive mate to hold that together for any period of time. You must have two sets of arms and two heads…. That`s proper dedication, I only can see you back near the top with that game plan. I can`t compete with that but I must say having some good friends that play this game does help.

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

254. Posted:

@andrea987
Hi, you can only download play and connect with another 3ds if that 3ds has a copy of NPFC too.

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

icesol

255. Posted:

hi, im looking for s rank defender, i can exchange players, im Macedonia FC

Edited on by icesol

icesol

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

256. Posted:

@icesol - Ur on here too!!! Hello and welcome Macedonia FC. You don`t need anymore SSSS players ur squad is good enough mate. How can you afford that squad in the first place? Is ur budget not limited to 120k?

IS GLORY GANG JOINING US TOO??????????

This is great... To have all the top 10 teams in the EU on here, would be amazing.

CALLING GLORY GANG .......... CALLING GLORY GANG ARE YOU OUT THERE???????????????????????????????

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

DavyP

257. Posted:

Funny Enough icesol I was mentioning you a few posts up. I take it you've already exchanged with Glory Gang? I will soon have an S ranked defence which are solely for the purpose of stopping you whooping my team endlessly :) I'll debut them soon and hope to return the favour my knocking you off of your perch in the Euro league :) Good luck in asking for a team though, I plan to build mine, more satisfaction then when I win :)

Edited on by DavyP

DavyP

AuthorMessage

icesol

258. Posted:

Yeah DavyP playing with 2 3ds, i could build a top team withouth exchanging too, big boy. The limit budget is 120, and my players dont cost so much.

icesol

AuthorMessage

DavyP

259. Posted:

@Wyld-Woo: To be honest it's near killed me with the effort needed. I work form home so sit with the laptop open whilst playing matches.

I train them in the beginner league with the DLC whilst avoiding promotion so I have more matches to use the DLC. Only problem is I kept them in the reserves whilst training them and 3 wanted to leave after I spend 3 seasons training them up! Ive done a few soft resets in the hope I can save them and if not I'll upload them to my friends list and transfer them to the main team. They're not quite ready yet so it's not ideal.

DavyP

AuthorMessage

DavyP

260. Posted:

@ icesol, I've managed to get round the budget by transferring through the friends list. An all S rank player can only cost 400 - 500 of the budget providing I don't continue the season on my second game which I use for my online squad. Its actually my sons 3ds that I nicked off him :)

DavyP