3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo Pocket Football Club!

Showing 221 to 240 of 468

AuthorMessage

spike

221. Posted:

Added @WashioYuji @Lycidas

Won the first league by a canter. 8-2-0 +26 GD Got beat in the first round of the cup by league 1 champions who ripped my team apart. 3-1

Now in pre season phase. drafted in 5 new players and competing in loads of friendly against better teams in order to amass training cards. Games are much tighter affairs and my defence don’t track back. After reading Spizzamarozzi comments, I’m toying with the idea of bringing in a sweeper. But my current lineup is a 1-3-2-4. I don’t know How I can fit this in. Perhaps 3 central defenders and bring my wingers back abit?

I know I need a lot more training cards but don’t want to go the DLC route. Why brute force the stats and take away the challenge. I’ll see how the 2nd season pans out. I’m going to go cagey early doors and see if I can achieve a mid table finish.

Still loving the game. Well worth the money and I've only put in 15+ hours so far.

3DS Friend code : 2191 - 7682 - 6801
Please feel free to add me and I will do likewise in a timely fashion. Cheers.
Currently playing: Nintendo Pocket Football. Fav games EO4, Fire Emblem,REZ Mercs,Ghost Recon SW

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

222. Posted:

@spike "1-3-2-4" ? or do you mean 4-2-3-1? you usually start with the defends.

@spizzamarozzi can you add me? i added you a while back

DLC-question: do you pay once and can then play against those download teams as many times as you want? or is it kinda limited?

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

spike

223. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@spike "1-3-2-4" ? or do you mean 4-2-3-1? you usually start with the defends.

@spizzamarozzi can you add me? i added you a while back

DLC-question: do you pay once and can then play against those download teams as many times as you want? or is it kinda limited?

Yeah, My Bad its 4-2-3-1.. I always think attacking before defense for some reason. As for the DLC, that's a good question. I haven't the foggiest.

Currently playing: Nintendo Pocket Football. Fav games EO4, Fire Emblem,REZ Mercs,Ghost Recon SW

AuthorMessage

BenAV

224. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

You just buy it once then it's yours forever.
The Football Uni one is pretty good, because if you win by three goals or more (which is pretty easy in a practice game against them) you'll get five sets of training cards, so either 10 or 15 cards depending on the combo.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

WashioYuji

225. Posted:

@spike added you mate

@BenAV I'm really tempted to buy that dlc now. Does my team have to be pretty decent to beat them by 3 goals? My team is in Pro 2 currently, if you can gauge from that.

Pro 2 league is really fun, I'm getting some very high scores like 5-4, 3-5, 6-4 but they've all been pretty close, I got occasional 1-0 wins which I love haha. Currently in 2nd place, 1st place is out of reach with them having a 14 point gap over me. Hopefully I can keep this play-off spot.

Edited on by WashioYuji

WashioYuji

AuthorMessage

spike

226. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Lycidas

227. Posted:

@WashioYuji no, till now their stats didn't decrease, but they benefit a little less from training than said a player with a full potential bar (for now, a difference of 1-2 points). though I'm starting to worry, I'm with 5 players whose potentials start to lower.

as for DLC, yup, you pay once, and they stay unlocked. it even says that it carries over to your other save too. I caved in and got some dlc teams, the difference is very noticeable. it really helps training your team getting 3 sets of stamina upgrades plus the normal cards for the game. so now I've finished 3 matches in my 2nd season in 3rd division (advanced league? Playing in german), and I'm first with 7 points.
funny thing is, one of my goalies left, was'nt worth keeping him despite his peaking potential, because mainly D's everywhere. now he's 4th(!) keeper in a 2nd division team, with stat below C.

3DS Friend Code: 0662 - 2569 - 8444 Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion
Pocket football club: Hebel 05 FC ID: 6788BCBD4

AuthorMessage

BenAV

228. Posted:

WashioYuji wrote:

BenAV I'm really tempted to buy that dlc now. Does my team have to be pretty decent to beat them by 3 goals? My team is in Pro 2 currently, if you can gauge from that.

You shouldn't need that great of a team to beat them by 3+ a majority of the time (in practice match, friendly would be a bit harder) for the Football Uni one, because for the first 20 minutes their stats are E across the board, then they go up bit by bit each time there's a stop in play after that, so you can score a lot of goals early.
I think if you win by 1-2 goals you still get four sets which is pretty good, and probably three for less than that I'm assuming.

AuthorMessage

andrea987

229. Posted:

Ok, I've still got these unconfirmed friend codes on my 3ds (apologies if they're not all from here):
Washio. Vejeta. Dave. Tom. Andy525. Jolly. Dwuuu. Sin. Sjoerd. Datasun. Andreoni. Edhe. Spizzamarozzi. Kalipso. Knowles. Aladdin. Chiptek.
My FC: 4725-7930-7600
Thanks!

andrea987

AuthorMessage

spizzamarozzi

230. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 @andrea987 sorry I have kept you waiting, added you just now

anyway, anybody noticed the "slight" difference in graphics with the japanese version of the game??

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

there are female players?!

spizzamarozzi

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

231. Posted:

@spike lol

wow female players. that's really cool!
i like the minimalistic style of the european version more

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Lycidas

232. Posted:

that defender reminds me a bit of one of the Oh Boyz ^^'
Glad that we've another style.

female players would have been nice, though. pity that didn't come to europe, especially as female soccer is growing here.

3DS Friend Code: 0662 - 2569 - 8444 Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion
Pocket football club: Hebel 05 FC ID: 6788BCBD4

AuthorMessage

andrea987

233. Posted:

Is their version a lot less 'pixelly' or is just me?

andrea987

AuthorMessage

BenAV

234. Posted:

So I tried changing my formation to 5-3-2 (Teikoku's Death Zone formation), but it was a complete disaster.
I was having 30+ shots at goal per game but not kicking any goals, and my opponents were scoring with ease despite my strong defense.
I was using 4-3-3 up to that point, but now I'm gonna see how I go with 3-5-2.

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

235. Posted:

@Lycidas - I`ll give ya a game!!!!I Add my FC in and ur see me as WYLD-WOO UTD. My team are pretty much solid and aiming for World domination but ur welcome to play me. I remember you from Sub-Wars and posts on here, just checking it was the right/same person. Keep ur eye out for some of my legends on the friends transfer market. I also have a list of all combos for you, if ya want a copy?

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

236. Posted:

@BenAV - Nice one fella, you are his nemesis and its bloody brilliant. I did notice a few bad results but hey sum you win and some you lose. In my eyes you are a proper legend. Keep up the good work

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

237. Posted:

@WashioYuji - Added me too?

What`s ya FC?

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WashioYuji

238. Posted:

@WYLD-WOO @andrea987 added you guys now :D
My FC is 3866-8255-0171

oh wow just noticed WYLD-WOO is in 2nd on my national league, pretty amazing! WYLD-WEE FC your second team?

@BenAV I bought the dlc in the end, I've won 2-0 most times and a occasional 3-0 but definitely a nice boost on the cards. It's a shame I don't get much chance in the season to play practice matches.

@Lycidas yea my team is also aging fast.. I have about 4 players on 2 bars on the potential going left. I have no idea what happens when it hits 0

I managed to win pro 2 league somehow, literally when to the last game where I wasn't 1st for the whole season til the end of the last match. All three teams level on points and 2nd place and mine having the same goal difference, absolutely crazy season xD

Untitled

Edited on by WashioYuji

WashioYuji

AuthorMessage

spizzamarozzi

239. Posted:

I still think the DLC teams are a rip-off. They are really overpriced (you can get a smashing submarine for 0.99€ in Steel Diver: Sub Wars, how come these teams cost 1.49€ minimum?!) and they serve no porpouse beside giving you sets of cards - these players don't even show up in the market (at least, they haven't on my playthrough). The sad part of it being that you'll only go against them during pre-season, because the regular seasons has so many matches that you'll hardly find the time for friendlies and training players during mid-season is a nightmare due to stamina/injuries.

also, I can't tell if blond players are blonde or they have a bald patch.

Edited on by spizzamarozzi

spizzamarozzi

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

240. Posted:

@WashioYuji - Nice one, I`ll add ya in.

Haha... Two teams!!! No... My little brothers team is WYLD-WEE FC. A bit better than mine by quite some bit.

WYLD-WOO