3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo Pocket Football Club!

Showing 181 to 200 of 468

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

181. Posted:

[quote=BenAV]Just jumped back online and my rating's gone up by like 400 just from people challenging me and failing miserably, haha.
I'm just waiting for someone with a really strong team to come along and cream me numerous times though, because my team's not that great yet if you ask me.

@WYLD-WOO Added you back.

@BenAV - Nice one for the add. Watch out on-line for my little brothers side. They are called WYLD-WEE FC, he has bought all the DLC training teams the little s##t. Please play him and beat him a few times for me. Would really would love to over take him on the leader boards and need some help.

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

182. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

has anyone tried the DLC? i think it says u can get rare training cards from those matches. stupid paid DLC >:(

You pretty much just have standard practice/friendly matches against them and everything is the same as against every other team, but then at the end it'll give you three sets of training cards for making a combination (not anything you can't find normally).
Pretty much it's mostly just useful for the extra six or nine training cards you get at the end, could be worth considering purchasing just one of them for that if you have a bit spare on the eShop I guess.
Untitled

@6ch6ris6 - Yep... My brother has bought every training team. He gets 20x cards per training match. This really does makes a big difference, does help me a bit because he lets me have the players he has leveled up. I have played the top teams in Europe and you can tell straight away that they have DLC, just look at their stats on their teams on the main website. Some teams are only in the second and they have all A+ ratings.

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

BenAV

183. Posted:

WYLD-WOO wrote:

Watch out on-line for my little brothers side. They are called WYLD-WEE FC, he has bought all the DLC training teams the little s##t. Please play him and beat him a few times for me. Would really would love to over take him on the leader boards and need some help.

I've noticed him climbing up the rankings.
Haven't been able to jump online all day because a lot of my players got too old and I had to replace nearly half my team so I didn't want my online team to change, but I've finally got it all out of control and should be ready to jump back on and take another look after this pre-season, see if i"m still holding the top spot by then.

WYLD-WOO wrote:

Yep... My brother has bought every training team. He gets 20x cards per training match. This really does makes a big difference, does help me a bit because he lets me have the players he has leveled up. I have played the top teams in Europe and you can tell straight away that they have DLC, just look at their stats on their teams on the main website. Some teams are only in the second and they have all A+ ratings.

Yeah, I started out just buying one to see how useful it was and then ended up buying the lot.
Made reaching the top of the European leaderboard a piece of cake, for a little while at least.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Isbiten

184. Posted:

I have to ask, does anyone here think the price for this game is a tad steep?
Considering buying it but wanna know how much I have to pay to be competitive online.

Isbiten

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

185. Posted:

@Isbiten if you wanna know more about the DLC just read the last posts here.

i will never buy such DLC. still i will try to get as high as possible. of course i won't make it to the top but something in the top mid would be okay

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

kalipso3

186. Posted:

Isbiten wrote:

Considering buying it but wanna know how much I have to pay to be competitive online.

If you wish to play with top teams in ranking matches online, the DLC teams are pretty much required - not sure if all of them, but I would say half at least (to cover all the player skills effectively).
Of course, you can just play ranking matches non-stop with weaker teams and get 1-2 cards for each game (which does not move time in single play forward, so won't affect potential), but that seems like a real chore.
DLC teams are also useful if you struggle in single player and don't want to grind and/or get relegated.
Otherwise not necessary at all (as I mentioned earlier, DLCs so far offer very little of actual new content).

I don't think I will by any of them - hope there will be some tournaments for casual/fun play where I am not going to lose every match to nil ;)

Edited on by kalipso3

kalipso3

3DS Friend Code: 0533-5967-6605

AuthorMessage

BenAV

187. Posted:

Isbiten wrote:

Considering I've already gotten a good 100 hours out of the game, I'd say the price is quite reasonable.

AuthorMessage

WashioYuji

188. Posted:

Does anyone want to swap FC's?
I just started yesterday so if you do and already completed my first season, coming as runner's up. Pretty decent I thought but my manager backing is like at 38%, I'm hoping 0% is where you get the sack..
Loving the game so far, especially the special cards, seeing the players use the skill of the card is a really nice touch.

WashioYuji

AuthorMessage

andreoni79

189. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Isbiten wrote:

Considering I've already gotten a good 100 hours out of the game, I'd say the price is quite reasonable.

And we have been lucky 'cause the game is still € 30 in japan. Even spending € 15 and playing only offline (ignoring the dlc), it will take hundreds of hours to win the 1st division and the world cup!

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0122-8322

AuthorMessage

Lycidas

190. Posted:

I'm about to get it too, after nearly missing out on it. I'm currently adding all of you, please add back:

3DS Friend Code: 0662 - 2569 - 8444 Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion

Pocket football club: Hebel 05 FC ID: 6788BCBD4

AuthorMessage

WashioYuji

191. Posted:

@Lycidas Hi, I added you.

My friend code is 3866-8255-0171

Edited on by WashioYuji

WashioYuji

AuthorMessage

Lycidas

192. Posted:

thanks, I'll add you back.

I just won the 8. game in a row, enough to win the league with 2 games still left even though it was a very clos 2-1 against a team I beat 7-0 in the first match.
But there are some little gripes I've got with the game. I'm feling a bit cheated by the game, so far I've hardly received any red training cards, mostly yellow ones. How am I supposed to train dribblings and so on? Then comes the player type thing: no clue how I got my goalie to become a stopper. And one of my best players, a midfielder, started to stay in defense after my last training. can't fathom why... Some information on how training cards affect a player and/or his behaviour might have been nice...

a part from this, it's a great game, very enjoyable, and I'm looking forward to saison 2, when the support from my fans will most certainly not stay at 100% xD

Pocket football club: Hebel 05 FC ID: 6788BCBD4

AuthorMessage

Isbiten

193. Posted:

kalipso3 wrote:

Isbiten wrote:

If you wish to play with top teams in ranking matches online, the DLC teams are pretty much required - not sure if all of them, but I would say half at least (to cover all the player skills effectively).
Of course, you can just play ranking matches non-stop with weaker teams and get 1-2 cards for each game (which does not move time in single play forward, so won't affect potential), but that seems like a real chore.
DLC teams are also useful if you struggle in single player and don't want to grind and/or get relegated.
Otherwise not necessary at all (as I mentioned earlier, DLCs so far offer very little of actual new content).

I don't think I will by any of them - hope there will be some tournaments for casual/fun play where I am not going to lose every match to nil ;)

Where do I find these "ranking" matches that doesn't move the game forward?

Isbiten

AuthorMessage

BenAV

194. Posted:

Isbiten wrote:

You can play online against other people's teams through the Airport.
It doesn't advance the in game time, but you can only get a couple of training card each match so it takes quite a long time to build a good supply of them.

AuthorMessage

Isbiten

195. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Isbiten wrote:

You can play online against other people's teams through the Airport.
It doesn't advance the in game time, but you can only get a couple of training card each match so it takes quite a long time to build a good supply of them.

I got the game yesterday, only had time to get through the first game of the season.
Do you find this option on the map?

Isbiten

AuthorMessage

BenAV

196. Posted:

Isbiten wrote:

Do you find this option on the map?

Yep, the Airport is on the map.
Then once you're in there just go to Ranking Match or whatever the option is.

AuthorMessage

Umut

197. Posted:

Can i change my home country? And what's the difference between countries?

Umut

3DS Friend Code: 3926-6344-9030 | Nintendo Network ID: Umut91

AuthorMessage

BenAV

198. Posted:

Umut wrote:

Can i change my home country? And what's the difference between countries?

I don't think you can without restarting the game completely unless I'm mistaken.
I'd imagine the country just determines which Nation you play in for the rated National matches.

AuthorMessage

Isbiten

199. Posted:

I have read through the thread but I don't know if I fully understand the DLC.
It seems that there are 2 different priced DLC, 15 and 25 SEK (I'm in Sweden).
What exactly do they do?

Also, I cannot find the DLC within the game?!
I go to eShop, it re-directs me but I don't see it?

Isbiten

AuthorMessage

spike

200. Posted:

Isbiten wrote:

Also, I cannot find the DLC within the game?!
I go to eShop, it re-directs me but I don't see it?

IIRC you unlock the DLC if you manage / complete the league as champions. Though I could be mistaken.

3DS Friend code : 2191 - 7682 - 6801
Please feel free to add me and I will do likewise in a timely fashion. Cheers.
Currently playing: Nintendo Pocket Football. Fav games EO4, Fire Emblem,REZ Mercs,Ghost Recon SW