3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo Pocket Football Club!

Showing 161 to 180 of 465

AuthorMessage

andreoni79

161. Posted:

Laughing hard at those reviews saying the game is too childish and unrealistic!

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0122-8322

AuthorMessage

Tsasuki

162. Posted:

Childish? I love the graphic style! And all those fun little animations are really nice as well!

NPFC Club ID (so you can play me without adding me): E788A8274

Playing : Nintendo Pocket Football Club, Bravely Default

3DS Friend Code: 4640-0246-1176 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsasuki

AuthorMessage

BenAV

163. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

has anyone tried the DLC? i think it says u can get rare training cards from those matches. stupid paid DLC >:(

You pretty much just have standard practice/friendly matches against them and everything is the same as against every other team, but then at the end it'll give you three sets of training cards for making a combination (not anything you can't find normally).
Pretty much it's mostly just useful for the extra six or nine training cards you get at the end, could be worth considering purchasing just one of them for that if you have a bit spare on the eShop I guess.
Untitled

Edited on by BenAV

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

andreoni79

164. Posted:

Well, considering that I obtain 9/10 cards every time I play against a stronger team in short practice, it seems that dlc are quite useless now... Just wonder if, when our team will be one of the strongest, than we'll obtain maybe very few cards... how much they cost?

Edited on by andreoni79

AuthorMessage

BenAV

165. Posted:

@andreoni79 Well I find that even when I get 8-10 cards, it's not really enough to sufficiently train all the team members that could really make use of some training, so being able to get six or nine extra cards every week that I don't have an official match has been kind of handy... there's also ranking matches but I tend to find that I only get a couple per game on there so it doesn't really work well as a method of getting training cards even if it doesn't advance time.
I live in Australia so don't really know the DLC pricing for Europe or anything, but the training teams are $1.95 here each, and then there's the challenge teams which are $3.20 I think, which I haven't bought any of.

AuthorMessage

kalipso3

166. Posted:

Already had a discussion about NPFC DLCs on other forums. They are basically training accelerators and a must for competitive online play (+50-75% more training cards per non-cup non-league match!).
For single player mode - mostly a paid 'easy difficulty' setting and completely skippable if you like the challenge (there aren't really any new combos/cards/cups/player types to justify them for me).

Edited on by kalipso3

kalipso3

3DS Friend Code: 0533-5967-6605

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

167. Posted:

they prices for this kind of DLC are alwas ridiculous. i can get a really good eshop game for 2 or 3 €. why the hell would i wanna waste that money on some trainings cards????

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

BenAV

168. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 Yeah, all the focus training DLC equates to about the same amount as one top quality eShop game.
In general it's not really worth it, but that competitive aspect of the game means people will be willing to pay it, as it makes putting together a really strong team a lot easier.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

169. Posted:

how can i tell my defenders TO STAY THE F*CK BACK AND NOT PARTICIPATE IN EVERY SECOND ATTACK ???!!!!!!!
telling them to stay at certain opponents attackers doesn't work because then they make extremly stupid runs which end up in having 2 other opponents totaly blank in my half :/

argh getting so many goals after counters.

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

BenAV

170. Posted:

Every now and then my defense can get opened up a bit on the rebound, but they usually seem to do a pretty good job.
I conceded the least goals in my first season in Pro 1 and had my goalie and three defenders in the all-stars, so it's definitely the strongest part of my team currently.
Need to get myself some more firepower up forward I think though.

AuthorMessage

BenAV

171. Posted:

It's really easy to move up really quickly online with the ranking system, at least at the moment where most of the top players are still pretty inexperienced.
One night of ranking games got me up to #1 in Europe, so that didn't take long.

AuthorMessage

andreoni79

172. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

how can i tell my defenders TO STAY THE F*CK BACK AND NOT PARTICIPATE IN EVERY SECOND ATTACK ???!!!!!!!

I use 4-4-2 and my 2 central back have high stats in strenght and jump, low in technic and run, so they don't leave the goalie alone even if I play offensive. Players behaviour depends on the combos too, so use only "defensive combos" with them.

AuthorMessage

Tsasuki

173. Posted:

I play 3-5-2 and my defenders stay at the back. I think putting your defenders at the wings (dont know correct term) makes them behave more offensive, so I keep my defenders around the box. Also when making the formation, the more the defenders are toward the middle, the more aggressive they seem to play.

Edited on by Tsasuki

NPFC Club ID (so you can play me without adding me): E788A8274

Playing : Nintendo Pocket Football Club, Bravely Default

3DS Friend Code: 4640-0246-1176 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsasuki

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

174. Posted:

right now i am using a 4-5-1 system with 2 defensive midfielders. my central defenders have like C in all stats and one or two B stats. maybe that's why they participate in attacks. well i guess i can not change that just now so i will have to find another solution.

AuthorMessage

andreoni79

175. Posted:

I brought my dog at the park and while she was playing with other dogs I started a match thanks to free wi-fi. Bad idea, because in few minutes, everyone was looking at that strange guy yelling "SHOOT!" and "BEAT HIM OUT!" without an apparent reason... My dog looked imbarassed :)

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

176. Posted:

andrea987 wrote:

Added all of you guys.
3DS FC : 4725-7930-7600

@andrea987 - I added you back

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

177. Posted:

[quote=BenAV]It's really easy to move up really quickly online with the ranking system, at least at the moment where most of the top players are still pretty inexperienced.
One night of ranking games got me up to #1 in Europe, so that didn't take long.

@BenAV - Added ur FC

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

178. Posted:

Tsasuki wrote:

I play 3-5-2 and my defenders stay at the back. I think putting your defenders at the wings (dont know correct term) makes them behave more offensive, so I keep my defenders around the box. Also when making the formation, the more the defenders are toward the middle, the more aggressive they seem to play.

@Tsasukijl - Added ur FC

WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

BenAV

179. Posted:

Just jumped back online and my rating's gone up by like 400 just from people challenging me and failing miserably, haha.
I'm just waiting for someone with a really strong team to come along and cream me numerous times though, because my team's not that great yet if you ask me.

@WYLD-WOO Added you back.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

180. Posted:

my second season in the advanced league is a complete failure so far. half of the season is done and i already lost more games than last season. i dont know why though. my players have become better and i didnt really change much to my tactics.

also i have problems with training. sometimes a combo is really good on a certain player but another won barely gets any experience.