3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo Pocket Football Club!

Showing 121 to 140 of 468

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

121. Posted:

kalipso3 wrote:

I think I read in some review or Iwata Asks that player sharing is more like cloning, i.e. the player is replicated into friend's team and starts to progress on its own, separately from the original. I think it was even suggested to have fun discussing how the same player developed for two people in a different manner :)
I must admit this feature is super fun for me - I already got around half a dozen of great players with good potential from my friends, and even one of the folk here (IIRC @WYLD-WOO - thanks mate!) shared a player with my own name (kalipso!) - he's my star striker now, and first that got custom type (Sprinter!). The only downside is that the player's stats are a bit mixed up (are carried over from sharing player's team to the cloned footballer).

@Kalipso3, Haha, you would like that one, no worries. Glad to hear he is working out for ya. I`ll be put more on the transfer list this week for you guys, so keep an eye out.

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

WYLD-WOO

122. Posted:

TO ALL ON THIS THREAD.

I HAVE A GREAT CHART THATS A WORD DOC. IT HAS 118 COMBO`s ON IT.

ALL COLOUR CODED WITH ONE PAGE DOUBLE COMBO`s AND THE OTHER WITH THE TRIPLE ONES.

REALLY AN AMAZING TOOL THAT HAS TO BE PRINTED OFF AND USED FOR TRAINING.

THIS CHART NEVER LEAVES MY SIDE WHEN PLAYING

READY TO SEND TO ANYONE THAT WANTS IT?

E-MAIL ME FOR A COPY AT daniel1980harris@gmail.com

Edited on by WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

AuthorMessage

spike

123. Posted:

WYLD-WOO wrote:

TO ALL ON THIS THREAD.

ALL COLOUR CODED WITH ONE PAGE DOUBLE COMBO`s AND THE OTHER WITH THE TRIPLE ONES.

REALLY AN AMAZING TOOL THAT HAS TO BE PRINTED OFF AND USED FOR TRAINING.

THIS CHART NEVER LEAVES MY SIDE WHEN PLAYING

READY TO SEND TO ANYONE THAT WANTS IT?

Cheers Dan. Emailed.

3DS Friend code : 2191 - 7682 - 6801
Please feel free to add me and I will do likewise in a timely fashion. Cheers.
Currently playing: Nintendo Pocket Football. Fav games EO4, Fire Emblem,REZ Mercs,Ghost Recon SW

AuthorMessage

spike

124. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

holy moly i had 2 flawless hattricks in a game in avdvanced league (or whatever it is called).

Untitled
follow me if you like (most of my posts are in english): https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/A-C-A-B

i also changed my formation from 4-5-1 to 4--4-2 now and it seems to work better. i changed the formation back again for a game against the top team in my league to 4-5-1 and won 2:1 !! i chose the perfect startegy. it was really cool :D

why are there 3 times more matchess in advanced league?? i have to play against the other times 3 times. wtf??

How did you capture such a clean screenshot? is there an ingame screengrab feature like animal crossing or is your 3ds modded with one of them 3rd party video capture addons?

Tremendous scoreline. My best is 6-0, no hat tricks though. Did a liverpool and blew the side away in the first 30mins.

Currently playing: Nintendo Pocket Football. Fav games EO4, Fire Emblem,REZ Mercs,Ghost Recon SW

AuthorMessage

Tsasuki

125. Posted:

WYLD-WOO wrote:

TO ALL ON THIS THREAD.

Hey @WYLD-WOO , I recommend u just to copy the contents of that file and make it a Google doc ( docs.google.com )! That way its Online! And if you get in the sharing options, you can make it visible to people who get the Url!
@Spike I bought Carter off of you! That man is crazy, constantly taking pot shots fron the middle line!
Since about 4-5 games my team has become physically abusive... They are raking in the cards as if they were at a gift shop...

Edited on by Tsasuki

NPFC Club ID (so you can play me without adding me): E788A8274

Playing : Nintendo Pocket Football Club, Bravely Default

3DS Friend Code: 4640-0246-1176 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsasuki

AuthorMessage

spike

126. Posted:

Tsasuki wrote:

@Spike I bought Carter off of you! That man is crazy, constantly taking pot shots fron the middle line!.

Hehe. He does have a tendency to shoot a lot. IIRC he's scored from just inside the halfway line ala Beckham. Great player, bit of a maverick, but if you train him up he will deliver. :)

Edited, here's a shaky video of the strike.

Edited on by spike

AuthorMessage

spike

127. Posted:

Decided to play a friendly against a team from the Advanced League. Wow! couldn't get hold of the ball, both their wingers had the freedom of the park. lucky to get away with a 2-1 lose. Drastic action needs to be taken if I progress into this league. I fear I'm gonna do a @spizz :(

AuthorMessage

Tsasuki

128. Posted:

@andrea987

andrea987 wrote:

I found out you can see combos you already used for every player,

How do I do this? :)

@Spike Can you upload your team to the online part, I'd like to challenge you! :D

Edited on by Tsasuki

AuthorMessage

DadOfFour1972

129. Posted:

Tsasuki wrote:

@andrea987

andrea987 wrote:

@Spike Can you upload your team to the online part, I'd like to challenge you! :D

On the training screen where you choose what cards to apply there is an "info" button mapped to Y I think that brings up the list of all the ones you have found PLUS some suggestions where you have used 2 of a 3 it gives you a clue as to what is missing...
Also on this list instead of scrolling down the "down" part of the d-pad jumps you to the next one you have found.... handy if you only have a few!

Edited on by DadOfFour1972

Live long and prosper
Gamertag : ringrosemike
PSN : ringrosemike

3DS Friend Code: 2466-2347-5262

AuthorMessage

spike

130. Posted:

Tsasuki wrote:

@andrea987

andrea987 wrote:

I've uploaded my team, Can't find yours. Reply with your club ID. its on the ranking match screen top right. cheers

AuthorMessage

Tsasuki

131. Posted:

spike wrote:

Tsasuki wrote:

@andrea987

andrea987 wrote:

I've uploaded my team, Can't find yours. Reply with your club ID. its on the ranking match screen top right. cheers

I had already put it in my signature :)

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

132. Posted:

@spike
the screenshot was made with miiverse. that's one of the coolest features of miiverse. i just took the url of the pic and put it here

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Tsasuki

133. Posted:

IF your team's handle is UFC, I think I got a match from you in my "match inbox(?)".
The equalizer was made by the Carter I got from you hehe!
That was a lovely volley from Pedersen though!

Edited on by Tsasuki

AuthorMessage

spike

134. Posted:

Tsasuki wrote:

spike wrote:

Tsasuki wrote:

@andrea987

andrea987 wrote:

I had already put it in my signature :)

Doh! silly me.

Watched the match. 1-1. What a screamer from Carter. Undone by my own player! Told you he was useful . :)

AuthorMessage

spike

135. Posted:

Tsasuki wrote:

IF your team's handle is UFC, I think I got a match from you in my "match inbox(?)".
The equalizer was made by the Carter I got from you hehe!
That was a lovely volley from Pedersen though!

Yeah . Great match. Perdersen is a good box player. I've been working on his tech skills for a while. Bit disappointed that my goalie could keep out that Carter drive, Though he did give it some wellie.

AuthorMessage

spike

136. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@spike
the screenshot was made with miiverse. that's one of the coolest features of miiverse. i just took the url of the pic and put it here

Cool. Just made my first post. Not used Miiverse before. Love all the comments & stories. Great feature. Thanks for the headsup.

test pic

Edited on by spike

AuthorMessage

andrea987

137. Posted:

A bit late I know, but will add some of you in here. And I'll check miiverse too.
Here's my FC: 4725-7930-7600

andrea987

AuthorMessage

Tsasuki

138. Posted:

If you could all put you Club ID in your signature that would be awesome! Id love to try my luck in a match against aome of you!

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

139. Posted:

i think it is easier to just type in the correct name of a club. http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/NPFC/deDE/team.php?team_...

@spike followed you on miiverse ;)

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

spike

140. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i think it is easier to just type in the correct name of a club. http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/NPFC/deDE/team.php?team_...

@spike followed you on miiverse ;)

Followed you aswell. Great pics of Animal Crossing, Sub wars and NPFC.

Added @andrea987