3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo pocket football

Showing 1 to 12 of 12

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mozie

1. Posted:

Somehow managed to miss this in the last direct and it seems to have gotten very little coverage anywhere, game looks like great fun in a sensible soccer kinda way. The online features/sharing rosters look great too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJtTMl0sLXw

mozie

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

2. Posted:

sensibel soccer? wasnt that a normal football game. this is a manager game.

anyway i am very interested in it. maybe ill give it a shot when it gets a pricedrop.

a new PES for 3DS would be better though^^

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

statnut

3. Posted:

Bring it to the US please. Or give us a baseball/football (American) version of it. Just give us sports-starved owners something decent.

statnut

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

4. Posted:

A bit surprised isn't waiting till the World cup for this game. Its what i'm guessing NOA to do for this and the second Inazume Eleven game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

5. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

A bit surprised isn't waiting till the World cup for this game. Its what i'm guessing NOA to do for this and the second Inazume Eleven game.

on the world cup topic, hate the fact it'll be on my country............ things aren't beautiful the government is wasting money on soccer stadiums instead of useful stuff... :/

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

6. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

A bit surprised isn't waiting till the World cup for this game. Its what i'm guessing NOA to do for this and the second Inazume Eleven game.

on the world cup topic, hate the fact it'll be on my country............ things aren't beautiful the government is wasting money on soccer stadiums instead of useful stuff... :/

well that happens every time some big sports event is coming. normal people have to pay and the rich will get even more.
i am happy to see that there is such a big resistance against that stuff in brazil

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mamp

7. Posted:

I thought finally a football game and then I realized wait I'm thinking about the american football. LOL

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

8. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

A bit surprised isn't waiting till the World cup for this game. Its what i'm guessing NOA to do for this and the second Inazume Eleven game.

on the world cup topic, hate the fact it'll be on my country............ things aren't beautiful the government is wasting money on soccer stadiums instead of useful stuff... :/

well that happens every time some big sports event is coming. normal people have to pay and the rich will get even more.
i am happy to see that there is such a big resistance against that stuff in brazil

I'd be happier if the resistance didn't get in the way of people who can't change the fact, instead of messing with the politicians

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

spizzamarozzi

9. Posted:

I'm very happy a football management simulation is coming to 3DS but there's a few things that worry me. First is Nintendo living in their own world and ignoring that football manager games have been around for decades in the west, so this might not be as revolutionary or just as attractive as they think it is (the IwataAsks mentioned the "joy of just watching the game", which is a 25 years old concept that everyone who has played a football manager game has already experienced countless times). Second, nowdays you can get proper Football Manager games (with licenced teams and stuff) for less than 9 euro on your mobile phone, so they have to come up with a competitive price.
Nintendo has to come up with strong ideas to make this product desiderable because there's a lot of competition out there.

spizzamarozzi

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

C-Olimar

10. Posted:

spizzamarozzi wrote:

I'm very happy a football management simulation is coming to 3DS but there's a few things that worry me. First is Nintendo living in their own world and ignoring that football manager games have been around for decades in the west, so this might not be as revolutionary or just as attractive as they think it is (the IwataAsks mentioned the "joy of just watching the game", which is a 25 years old concept that everyone who has played a football manager game has already experienced countless times). Second, nowdays you can get proper Football Manager games (with licenced teams and stuff) for less than 9 euro on your mobile phone, so they have to come up with a competitive price.
Nintendo has to come up with strong ideas to make this product desiderable because there's a lot of competition out there.

The art style and the Nintendo branding will help. :)

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

unrandomsam

11. Posted:

Nintendo branding never made anything better. (Used to not matter but lately it has started be associated with things being stale for me).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

12. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

A bit surprised isn't waiting till the World cup for this game. Its what i'm guessing NOA to do for this and the second Inazume Eleven game.

on the world cup topic, hate the fact it'll be on my country............ things aren't beautiful the government is wasting money on soccer stadiums instead of useful stuff... :/

well that happens every time some big sports event is coming. normal people have to pay and the rich will get even more.
i am happy to see that there is such a big resistance against that stuff in brazil

I'd be happier if the resistance didn't get in the way of people who can't change the fact, instead of messing with the politicians

WHAT THE HECK!!?!?!??!! I don't even know what I meant at the time!!!! :O
I need to read what I will post before posting....... now it's too late to fix(forgot what I wanted to say)

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF