3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Mutant Mudds

Showing 141 to 160 of 212

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

141. Posted:

Sad, I JUST figured out V stands for Virtual Boy ond G stands for GameBoy. -_-

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Willerz

142. Posted:

I sent Renegade Kid an e-mail regarding it's European release. If they send a reply then I'll post it here to let everyone know. :)

Twitter || Backloggery

3DS: 3780 - 9266 - 7113

AuthorMessage

Lan

143. Posted:

I just bought this game and whoa, a challenge! rare these days!

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

144. Posted:

Well, good news is it looks like Australia (hopefully Europe at the same time) will be getting it soon.
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/mutant-mudds-has-been-classified-i...

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

MofieWilson

145. Posted:

Willerz wrote:

I sent Renegade Kid an e-mail regarding it's European release. If they send a reply then I'll post it here to let everyone know. :)

Thank you, Willerz :D

3DS friend code - 5241 - 2428 - 0543 - Need friends to play MK7, Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin. Fave game: Cave Story! x

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

146. Posted:

Sequel will happen! Someday
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-will-be-a-sequel-to-mutant-m...

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

147. Posted:

Could come to Europe on June 21st...
https://twitter.com/JoolsWatsham/status/208685234034716672

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

148. Posted:

Duuude... are you serious? That's like the wait for Europeans to get VVVVVV on their 3DS! I feel bad for Europe now.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

149. Posted:

Any news on a PAL release? :(

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Djrr-ific

150. Posted:

Probably late June, or early July...

They should give us a price drop for this.. :(
Get it later and pay more, great Renegade kid..

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2047-4489

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

151. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

Well, good news is it looks like Australia (hopefully Europe at the same time) will be getting it soon.http://nintendo3dsblog.com/mutant-mudds-has-been-classified-in-australia

Hey We get Mutant mudds here next thursday, yikes it's like the second most expesive downloadable game on our Eshop and that's saying something. Over here it's coming out on the 21st, which as I said before is next thursday. But I'm glad it's not one of those 3DS downloads that's only exclusive to Europe, despite pretty much the same titles coming to both regions since we're both PAL. Anyway, you want to know what we have to pay for Mutant Mudds? about $16 NZD, that's the price of a decent/sub-par bargain bin DS game. I'm still buying it though, it looks amazing in my opinion, I heard you americans opinions on the game when it came out in your guys region, but I've seen the 3D trailers and I'm definitely seeing a great 3DSware game coming. It did seem to me that some of you guys were underwhelmed when it was released, but I'll have to make my own judgement when it becomes available next week.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Djrr-ific

152. Posted:

So happy it is finally coming, now the only quality game we're missing is Sakura Samurai..

AuthorMessage

Xilef

153. Posted:

So a sequel is completely comfirmed for 2013. http://nintendo3dsblog.com/mutant-mudds-sequel-coming-in-2013/

3DS FC: 4940 5422 5472

AuthorMessage

Djrr-ific

154. Posted:

I saw that too.. but 25 levels doesn't sound like alot. How many has the original Mutant Mudds? (:

AuthorMessage

Birdman

155. Posted:

Djrr-ific wrote:

I saw that too.. but 25 levels doesn't sound like alot. How many has the original Mutant Mudds? (:

20 plus the V-land and G-land levels, making the total 40. I'm not entirely sure what to think of that number. They may not have announced the Mutant Mudds 2 equivalent of the V-Land or G-Land levels, or the game may be less expensive than the original. There are a lot of different ways you can approach the pros and cons of 25 levels in the sequel.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Djrr-ific

156. Posted:

Birdman wrote:

Djrr-ific wrote:

[/div]

20 plus the V-land and G-land levels, making the total 40. I'm not entirely sure what to think of that number. They may not have announced the Mutant Mudds 2 equivalent of the V-Land or G-Land levels, or the game may be less expensive than the original. There are a lot of different ways you can approach the pros and cons of 25 levels in the sequel.

I know, but for 9 euros I think 40 levels is great. And I'm not saying the sequel is not worth it... But I do hope they announce something like the V-land and G-land levels... You can never have enough Mudds! :D

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

157. Posted:

Xilef wrote:

So a sequel is completely comfirmed for 2013. http://nintendo3dsblog.com/mutant-mudds-sequel-coming-in-2013/

Aw, I was just about to post that. I had the link copied and everything. :P
I'm so excited for this. Especially since it says they will put in boss fights this time! Awesome!! Renegade Kid actually listened to the fan's and are fixing some problems of the first game with this. Sweet.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

158. Posted:

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

I thought V was for Vile and G for Grey. Don't feel bad. :P

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Scary_Old_Lady

159. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

I thought V was for Vile and G for Grey. Don't feel bad. :P

There is a poet in this forum. I can't be glad.
I have gone off this game so, next stop Wii U.

Get free amazon vouchers and steam games at: http://adf.ly/2695720/freegames

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

160. Posted:

I must have been building this game up too much... for a 6 month wait, I was a little disappointed. Controls are tight, gameplay is fun, why are spikes insta-death?!? I got around 20 deaths on that first Gameboy level! Having played Gargoyle's Quest (which shares a similar hover mechanism), I like that quite a bit more since it feels sturdier. In Mudds, it's way too easy to misstep and go plummeting to your doom in levels which don't have checkpoints... augh this game is going to be a tough one to finish.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245