3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Mutant Mudds

Showing 101 to 120 of 212

AuthorMessage

BenAV

101. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

Is this game out in Australia? I looked and I can't find it on the eShop. :'(

Not out in any of the PAL regions yet and unfortunately might not be for a while.
Good thing that there's so many other good games for the 3DS these days and I'm sure this'll be a nice surprise sometime a bit later this year. :P

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

MERG

102. Posted:

MERG wrote:

So I really feel like an @$$...how I get to World 5? Do I need to complete worlds 1-4 first?

I thought I'd post again in case it got buried and nobody saw it...

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

I-U

103. Posted:

MERG wrote:

So I really feel like an @$$...how I get to World 5? Do I need to complete worlds 1-4 first?

I think it may just require getting all the golden diamonds in Worlds 1-4, though I would also get the water sprites for each as well (not the secret, the normal) to be on the safe side.

Has anyone else been somewhat addicted to using the unlockable character? Having all three abilities at once really opens up these levels to new experiences, and I think I've 100% five or six times by now. Mutant Mudds has been progressing up my most played list steadily. Renegade Kid did an exceptional job on Mutant Mudds, and Jools has a fantastic mind for level design and a charming cast.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

104. Posted:

Oh..my...gosh... ;,(
This game...is so...amaaaazing! This-this is so awesome! My god, I love this so much! The music, the graphics, everything! This kids, is a good game. This! I don't know why but my eye was tearing up at 1-2! D: I can't express how much I love this. I should have never waited so long for this great game. Yes, Sakura Samurai can wait. I love this game.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

105. Posted:

Dude Mutant Mudds is absolutely mudtastc and most rightouesly ReTrO addictive. I had a much greater time with it than i am having now with StarFox 64 3D(good game, but I'm just not that into it, although i've finiished the game 6 times now with one more Alternate path/level to get to.) I didn't want to put the sucker down! :p But what's really mind boggling is that not one single person has posted up the games Sountrack on YouTube? What the flippin fry guy frick bud?

Stage 2's music in Sky Land out the many is amazing and hits all the right notes when it starts to kick in after 20 seconds. :D

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

106. Posted:

I just checked and mudtastic isn't even a word. D:

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

107. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

I just checked and mudtastic isn't even a word. D:

Such a Sigourney Weaver shame, it should be!

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

108. Posted:

Beat world 2. I love this game more every second! :D

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

109. Posted:

It peaked for me at about 4-3 and then went down a little bit at 4-4 but managed to come back up until 5-4, at which point I hated the game until I beat it. :D

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

110. Posted:

In case anyone is still reading this, I bought it day one, it has great concept and gameplay, it's intense and it's hard but fun. I'd give it 9/10

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

I-U

111. Posted:

It's one of the few games, if not the only, that I've found to be hard and fun. That's one of the problems I have with many games that are claimed challenging, they end up falling short in providing enjoyment. I personally believe Mutant Mudds has more charm than most Mario games, and due to that charm, it's not that frustrating to fail multiple times and more so there's a desire to continue playing the level, learn the pattern and experience success. The game's very uplifting from its simple colorful cast and world paired with its beautiful soundtrack that it just feels very encouraging to continue on in this game.

Edited on by I-U

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

112. Posted:

I'm on world 5 now. I went back and got some bonus water sprites. I think I'll just beat the main game then go back and get the rest. This is so great. Glad I picked up up before anything else.
Hey, how much does a developer have to sell to make a profit on the eShop? Based on ratings it has over 1000 copies sold. Has renegade Kid made some dough yet? They deserve every penny for this awesome game!

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

113. Posted:

This game really disappointed me. I wish they would've kept the 3D platforming game.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

114. Posted:

IAmNotWill wrote:

This game really disappointed me. I wish they would've kept the 3D platforming game.

That's a first! :D

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

115. Posted:

I might plan on getting it, but it's length worries me. I heard it was reall short. Tell me, how many stages/worlds are there?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Martyn

116. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Hey, how much does a developer have to sell to make a profit on the eShop? Based on ratings it has over 1000 copies sold. Has renegade Kid made some dough yet? They deserve every penny for this awesome game!

Depends on how much it cost them to make it!
we don't have exact figures, and won't ever due to Nintendo policies on it....but Renegade Kid do seem committed to the eShop and posted a teaser for a new game "Bomb Monkey" so it's probably pretty safe to say they're doing okay! :)

Martyn

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

117. Posted:

Just picked up the game. :)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

118. Posted:

According to 3DS Blog.com Mutant Mudds will get a demo in a few weeks.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

119. Posted:

Koops3 wrote:

According to 3DS Blog.com Mutant Mudds will get a demo in a few weeks.

That would be great, as right now, I'm kinda on the fence on this one. It looks great, but right now $9 is a lot to spend on one downloadable, especially when I can pick up 2 virtual console games for the same price.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

I-U

120. Posted:

ZeroX wrote:

I might plan on getting it, but it's length worries me. I heard it was really short. Tell me, how many stages/worlds are there?

There are five themes each containing four levels. Each of those four levels includes an additional hidden level which means a total of 40 levels in the game. There are a total of 2000 golden diamonds to collect, and these progressively unlock upgrades Max can use to help him mainly reach secret levels. Collecting the diamonds and discovering the location of hidden level doors adds exploration elements to the platformer, and the upgrades themselves can change the way levels can be completed so it's fun to replay levels with a different upgrade to enjoy an alternate experience out of the level design. I think for the first runthrough of the game you should get anywhere from 5-8 hours out of it, and once you get 100%, probably another 2 hours beating it with the game's best unlockable.

Ecto-1 wrote:

It looks great, but right now $9 is a lot to spend on one downloadable, especially when I can pick up 2 virtual console games for the same price.

The virtual console games are simply ports of much older games where as Mutant Mudds is a completely original, excellent title taking advantage of the system's 3D. Technically, you could also get two VC games for the same price as Pushmo/Pullbox as well. Should original games like Pushmo and Mutant Mudds be priced even with the VC games that have been out for years?