161. Posted:

Some crazy records here, as per usual:
http://www.cyberscore.me.uk/game/997

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

rayword45

162. Posted:

Mighty Flip Champs featured one girl, and her sexualization was fairly tame considering the fact she had purple (AKA unnatural color) hair, and appeared to be more clothed then MSF girls. MMW, well the girl was an alien. This one was definitely the most suggestive, but it wasn't that bad honestly.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

163. Posted:

For me personally, Mighty Flip Champs was probably the most suggestive. This game barely rates on my sexy scale, lol.

iphys wrote:

Some crazy records here, as per usual:
http://www.cyberscore.me.uk/game/997

[/div]

[/div]

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks!
I would feel most comfortable competing with my fellow NintendoLifers honestly.

I can now do Level 2, in about 45.68

Edited on by OptometristLime

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

164. Posted:

The most suggestive was obviously Risky's Revenge, people. :P Enough of that though.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

165. Posted:

A little late to the game with WayForwad's Free downloadable gnarly upgrade
concerning the 5 New stages and enhanced stereoscopic 3D. B-) MSF i find is right up there with Pushmo and Mutant Mudds, but it's leangth and lack of Bosses(like Mudds) slightly hurt it in the end. Here's hoping the extra stages dish out some clever challenge as seen in the later levels based on the original stages. Shall be playing tooooNighttty'....Should be great, since I'm coming from a reDuckulous 2 month long gaming hiatus. :p

Edit: Alright, just beat the 5 Bonus stages and the improved Stereoscopic 3D is definitly noticable. Pretty impressive stuff! especially with the 3D Bomb explosions and Rock bits flying across thes screen. :p Bonus Stage 4 was a total beast! Too bad the final stage didn't have a Bonus Boss! That would of easily made this extra sweet little package all the more satisfying!

Thinking about checking out Mighty witch Champs and Mighty Milky Way down the line. But the next WayForward title i'm definitly going to venture into like Captain N's dough headed Simon Belmont will be Shante on the 3DS's GameBoy Color VC. :D

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

rayword45

166. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

B-) MSF i find is right up there with Pushmo and Mutant Mudds, but it's leangth and lack of Bosses(like Mudds) slightly hurt it in the end

There is one boss. Just wanted to point out it's not a total missed opportunity like Mutant Mudds or its predeccesor Mighty Flip Champs. As for the point about length, I agree with you there, but getting par on everything will add some time to the game (like Wario Land: Shake It). Still, the lack of complaints about this in the review make me wonder why Dillon's Rolling Western had complaints about length.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

167. Posted:

After months I've finally parred 3 of the 5 DLC levels. They are so dang brutal to beat in time! D:
Sorry for poking this dead thread with a stick.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

168. Posted:

Love this game i parredf all these levels a long time ago

Also I'm curious when there will be another game in the Mighty series Since right now they are working on Shantae

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS