3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Marvel Pinball 3D

Showing 221 to 226 of 226

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

221. Posted:

Tech, how long did you play to get that 10 billion + score on Captain America? I recently landed in the Top 10 Overall with a score around 460 million, and that took like 40-50 minutes. That's less than a 20th of your score. Obviously you wound up with larger bonuses from the Red Skull multiball so you got points faster, but it still must have been like 6-8 hours.

I'm looking to break a billion and then work on Blade.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net
Top 64 Nintendo 64 games of all time

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

222. Posted:

@Klimbatize Lol that's pretty close. I would say 8-10 hours. I averaged about 1.5 billion per ball and had 7 total. It helps to get the bonus multiplur to plus10 on ever ball you can and that usually happens without even trying to aim for it. Just playing naturally gets it for me. Once there it unlocks another ball as well. That's the real secret!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Windy

223. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@Klimbatize Lol that's pretty close. I would say 8-10 hours. I averaged about 1.5 billion per ball and had 7 total. It helps to get the bonus multiplur to plus10 on ever ball you can and that usually happens without even trying to aim for it. Just playing naturally gets it for me. Once there it unlocks another ball as well. That's the real secret!

I need to play more of this! Let the Chain gaming Continue!

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

224. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

It helps to get the bonus multiplur to plus10 on ever ball you can and that usually happens without even trying to aim for it. Just playing naturally gets it for me. Once there it unlocks another ball as well. That's the real secret!

Yeah, that's exactly what I do, just not as good, obviously. I don't even purposely go for the multiplier buttons because it too often leads to a weird bounce or a dumb ball out on my part. The bonus multipliers get hit when I'm in multiball, which if I'm doing what I set out to do, is nearly the entire game. I've only recently figured out how to get some high scores on the game through trial and error, so I don't think it will take too long to get to a billion. My biggest obstacle is not getting distracted by something stupid around me.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

225. Posted:

We are getting a little bit closer to dlc for either this or zen pinball or both. Here's my source. Most of the interview is about Star Wars for the Wii U though!

http://www.nintendofeed.com/2013/06/news-star-wars-pinball-ar...

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

226. Posted:

Oh nice. I hope it's soon. I tried playing some other tables on other formats, but I really prefer the 3D.

Edited on by Klimbatize

www.Retrodrome.net