3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Marvel Pinball 3D

Showing 201 to 220 of 226

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

201. Posted:

Ill add ya but don't get discouraged when you see my scores. Just shoot for small goals and you'll enjoy it more. Start off by giving yourself goals to achieve. Like 10 million on each table then go for 20 million. Once to 100 million go for 200 million. Iron Man sucks for scores though. 25 million on that table is a great score!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Sjoerd

202. Posted:

I've noticed that.. my tables scores are up to about 8 milion now, exept for Iron man, that's about 2.. I think your right though, many small steps are easier than one enormous one. Thanks for adding me though!!

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

203. Posted:

I'm getting Marvel Pinball 3D now, it's still on discount and i've put some money on my account now. I might tweet Zen Studios and ask if DLC is coming to Marvel Pinball 3D at all and if it's like when they confirmed with DLC for Zen Pinball.

@tech101 Add me, I just downloaded it now, anyone else ,please add me to your game/3DS.

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

204. Posted:

Sure thing. Ill add ya right now.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

ScreenSplitter

205. Posted:

It's now technically possible for them to add DLC (see Mutant Mudds) so I don't see why they can't.

ScreenSplitter

AuthorMessage

Raiko

206. Posted:

They had promised DLC for Zen Pinball before Marvel Pinball was even announced. That's what i'm holding out for at least.

Raiko

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

207. Posted:

Like I quoted above from the Zen forums. The DLC will be out by the end of the year. However she didn't say for Zen or Marvel or possibly both. I'm hoping for both!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

208. Posted:

Guys, Zen Studios tweeted me back to say they definitely will eventually have DLC for Marvel Pinball 3D, they said it was coming so there's no need to worry.
They weren't specific on if it was going to be out by the end of the year, but at least we know now they have very definite plans to add extra tables

Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

209. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Guys, Zen Studios tweeted me back to say they definitely will eventually have DLC for Marvel Pinball 3D, they said it was coming so there's no need to worry.
They weren't specific on if it was going to be out by the end of the year, but at least we know now they have very definite plans to add extra tables

Did you ask about Zen Pinball as well?

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

210. Posted:

Oh you can check their twitter, they already said Zen Pinball 3D was getting DLC by the end of the year, they just said Marvel would get some but weren't sure if it would be out at the same time.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

211. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Oh you can check their twitter, they already said Zen Pinball 3D was getting DLC by the end of the year, they just said Marvel would get some but weren't sure if it would be out at the same time.

Oh ok.

And I'm sure they're not gonna do a Nicalis and actually release them, like, 2 years after they promised!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

212. Posted:

And I'm sure they're not gonna do a Nicalis and actually release them, like, 2 years after they promised!

@PoshSnivy
Untitled

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

213. Posted:

lol :)

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

214. Posted:

I downloaded this because it was on sale for $5 last week, and I am loving it. I already enjoyed Zen Pinball 3D, but as a big Marvel fan I'm liking this far more. Even despite that, the tables just seem a lot more fun than regular Zen Pinball 3D. Captain America is my favorite at the moment, followed by Blade. Iron Man sucks.

That said, has anyone heard any word on possible DLC for this? Reading through this thread everyone seemed confident we'd get it by the end of 2012. I'd definitely pay for some additional tables.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

iphys

215. Posted:

They've still recently been saying that it's coming, but I haven't heard them give any new time frame for it.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

216. Posted:

@MetallicDonkey Yes Iron Man sucks LOL!

As for the dlc I've given up on it by now. Zen is taken on too much and I don't think they care anymore about it. Its all about Star Wars and more important things like Xbox and ps3. I'm over on their forums a lot and it just doesn't seem like its going to happen even though they say its coming.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

217. Posted:

Yeah, I get the feeling that it's not even a backburner project anymore. It's probably right off the stove.

Oh well, I think the 3D in these Zen games is so great, and it would be a shame if we are regulated to just these 8 tables. It would be hard for me NOT to buy any Marvel themed tables that they came out with in the future.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

218. Posted:

"Well I thought I already wrote this message"
Anyways, I got this on sale too. Lookin forward to dlc.

@Tech: That just gives me a goal to aim for. :D

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

219. Posted:

That's why I'm happy it came out on the Vita so I can enjoy all the new tables instead of waiting and waiting for 3D DLC that will probably never come. At least you actually got something regardless though. The 3DS doesn't have The Pinball Arcade yet. I wanted it but I've been waiting for it forever and I doubt it's ever coming now.

Again, I'm so glad I have a Vita because I can play it there and I officially gave up on the 3DS version. Vita is currently the best handheld for pinball gaming at this point. I have seven pinball games on it: The Pinball Arcade, Zen Pinball 2, Pinball Dreams, Pinball Fantasies, Extreme Pinball, Alien Crush and Pinball Heroes. The latter is the worst of the bunch, but the rest are good.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

220. Posted:

Given the healthiness of 3DS, don't give up hope true believers!

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs