3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Marvel Pinball 3D

Showing 161 to 180 of 226

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

161. Posted:

Catch the ball on your flippers a lot and practice sending it where you want it.

the secret of success with any pinball machine, virtual or real. You've got to move from defensive to offensive play to get the high scores

BTW: is it just me or is Marvel much more buggy than Zen Pinball? Balls keep getting lost, the dot matrix display doesnt update and ive also experienced a forced reboot after playing it.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

162. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Another trick to get the ball over to the other flipper would be when the ball is going through the inlanes if you nudge the table by pushing the circle pad up it will go to the other flipper

Nudging the table, so you can sent the ball where you want to go. That is brilliant!
I never had a real use for shaking the table, but that trick can really come in handy. How many times can you do that, with out getting TILT, or just don't do it as much.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

163. Posted:

You can sometimes do it 3 times in a row but mostly only 2. The game will usually, warn you if you're about to tilt. The first one will tell you danger on the bottom screen. The second nudge with be a more serious DANGER. That's when the next one will trigger a tilt. If you just leave it alone for about 20 seconds then it will reset and you can nudge again!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

164. Posted:

I had no idea you could nudge the table! I've been trying to do that since I downloaded the game. Awesome!!!

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

165. Posted:

Mk_II wrote:

Catch the ball on your flippers a lot and practice sending it where you want it.

the secret of success with any pinball machine, virtual or real. You've got to move from defensive to offensive play to get the high scores

BTW: is it just me or is Marvel much more buggy than Zen Pinball? Balls keep getting lost, the dot matrix display doesnt update and ive also experienced a forced reboot after playing it.

I do think its a tad more buggy. Only really because of the FF table glitch. Otherwise its about the same. I have experienced many problems with both that are similer. One thing I have noticed that helps is getting a bigger memory card. I know it sounds weird but skywardl is right the bigger memory card does seem to help out a lot with. How the game works. I think that goes for all the games but when you need to be pin point accurate you need all the advantages you can get!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

166. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Mk_II wrote:

[/div]

I do think its a tad more buggy. Only really because of the FF table glitch. Otherwise its about the same. I have experienced many problems with both that are similer. One thing I have noticed that helps is getting a bigger memory card. I know it sounds weird but skywardl is right the bigger memory card does seem to help out a lot with. How the game works. I think that goes for all the games but when you need to be pin point accurate you need all the advantages you can get!

I have an 8gig SD card and it crashed on me. I posted a picture of it actually earlier in this thread. Marvel Pinball 3D is the 3rd downloaded game from the eShop that has forced my 3DS to reboot. :(

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

167. Posted:

I also have an 8 gig but I deleted a bunch of demos and stuff I really didn't need and it definitely runs better. I use to get slow down on the FF table but since it runs fine. Also my 8 gig is a class 10 so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not but it sure seems to. Give it a try and delete if you can or need to. Of and I've never had a hard reset on the Zen tables at least!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

168. Posted:

I got word yesterday that some of the glitches are going to be fixed from the moderator on the zen forums. She didn't say what or when but that they are working on it. Hopefully it will be sooner then later!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

L-ouie

169. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

I got word yesterday that some of the glitches are going to be fixed from the moderator on the zen forums. She didn't say what or when but that they are working on it. Hopefully it will be sooner then later!

That's good to hear for those who don't have more than 4 GB worth of unused save blocks.

hype train destinations: Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros, E3

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

170. Posted:

I haven't run into any glitchies, if having the ball bounce over you flipper counts, other then that, it been fine.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

171. Posted:

The main glitches have been on the fantastic four and captain American. On the fantastic four sometimes Mr fantastic does not pull your ball out of the negative zone causing you to have to restart your game. On captain American one of the missions is near impossible to complete with out spamming that same mission over and over. Two of the targets for the castle wont register when it appears that you hit them. Other then those two really the rest of them have been fine!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

L-ouie

172. Posted:

Has anyone in Europe experience Marvel Pinball 3D and/or Zen Pinball 3D on the 3DS XL yet? Is playing pinball on a bigger screen better?

hype train destinations: Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros, E3

AuthorMessage

3DS_excel

173. Posted:

SkywardL wrote:

Has anyone in Europe experience Marvel Pinball 3D and/or Zen Pinball 3D on the 3DS XL yet? Is playing pinball on a bigger screen better?

I have played Zen Pinball on my XL and I find better. It hasnt improved my ability though!

Mr Money In the Bank!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2208-5483

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

174. Posted:

I would love to pick one up just for pinball. However the funds wont be available for a long time!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

175. Posted:

Got my second billion point game tonight on the Fantastic Four table. I was scared of the glitch happening to me like it did the other day at 365 million! I ran this past game without wifi on to see if it helped a bit and I experienced no slow down whatsoever and at least the negative zone glitch didn't happen to me. If the game seems a little buggy try turning wifi off to see if it helps at all. It still wont help on the Captain American glitch though as that really is a glitch that need fixing!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

176. Posted:

Just transferred my 3DS downloads to my new XL and played some Marvel Pinball. Makes a HUGE difference if you are actually able to see what happens!

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

tigermask

177. Posted:

There was an update today. I was hoping it was a Thor table... but more realistically, I think it is some fixes for the bugs mentioned.

3DS Friend Code - 0087-2886-9002
Nintendo Network ID - SamSteel

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

178. Posted:

I believe so far that's for Europe only. I checked earlier today and seen nothing. However I've heard from the Zen forums to expect an announcement soon on some dlc!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

BenAV

179. Posted:

I downloaded the update earlier, but I haven't checked the game because I automatically just assumed it'd be nothing noticeable.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

tigermask

180. Posted:

I read Zen were keen to do a Dr Strange table. I still want a Thor one though. He's boss!

3DS Friend Code - 0087-2886-9002
Nintendo Network ID - SamSteel