3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Marvel Pinball 3D

Showing 141 to 160 of 226

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

141. Posted:

Yay! I've scored 47 Million on Fantastic Four tonight
Feel free to add my FC code (see my signature)... it's more fun to compete !

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

RR529

142. Posted:

Just set a new high score on Iron Man (8,820,000)! 41st best score in the country.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

143. Posted:

well im in the top 100 for all the pinball tables in my contey(canada),but only 3 made it past the 50 mark

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

144. Posted:

OK I've got the most sick Blade game going right now!! I was afraid to start the game because I'm feeling tired. 330 mil and counting. Still on my second ball and on this play through got all 4 medals and defeated Dracula! It could be my highest Zen pinball score to date!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

RR529

145. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

OK I've got the most sick Blade game going right now!! I was afraid to start the game because I'm feeling tired. 330 mil and counting. Still on my second ball and on this play through got all 4 medals and defeated Dracula! It could be my highest Zen pinball score to date!

Congratulations! I can't imagine ever being that good.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

146. Posted:

Well being tired finally got the best of me LOL. Only about 20 million on my last two balls still it was only my 8 the or 9th full game on that board. I'm still really happy with that score for now so I might actually move on to The Fantastic Four now!

Oh and the points for the Dracula quest were sick. I was getting millions for almost everything. I was at about 130 million when I started that quest and ended up where I posted above. What a rush!! :-)

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

147. Posted:

^well good luck for the next time your playing!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

148. Posted:

ran into an annoying bug on the Fantastic Four table... Ball was to be saved (from the Negative Zone?) but it never relaunched. The game was stuck in an endless loop trying to relaunch the ball to no avail. Shame, i had a nice score going

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Chris720

149. Posted:

@Mk_II Same problem happened to me, what a stupid glitch. e.e

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Karakato

150. Posted:

Just got the game, and similarly to Zen pinball 3D, I loved it just as much, only a bit more since it's got Marvel slapped onto it. I think I got every table except ironman to over 9 mil as of now, but not enough to be on your league. So, any word on DLC for this and Zen? The devs did say that more tables were coming to Zen around a year ago...

I went into the leaderboards and saw Tech101 on top, am I the only one who wasn't surprised to see this?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

luminalace

151. Posted:

I just downloaded this today. Some of you guys scores are just amazing. At the very least for me, the only way is up!

luminalace

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

152. Posted:

Karakato wrote:

Just got the game, and similarly to Zen pinball 3D, I loved it just as much, only a bit more since it's got Marvel slapped onto it. I think I got every table except ironman to over 9 mil as of now, but not enough to be on your league. So, any word on DLC for this and Zen? The devs did say that more tables were coming to Zen around a year ago...

I went into the leaderboards and saw Tech101 on top, am I the only one who wasn't surprised to see this?

Zen said until recently they weren't able to provide dlc to the Zen tables. That was on nintendos' end not theirs. I believe if the 3ds was capable of dlc from the beginning we would already have it. That is why their focus was on getting us the Marvel tables so bridge the gap!

As for my scores? If I had the proper time I wanted with this game I would have all the high score because I'm just sick like that! ;-)

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

153. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Dude! You seriously rock at this game! Congratulations on being THE MAN!!!! :O :o :o

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

154. Posted:

I recently upgrade to a 16 GB SD card and surprisingly fixes the technical issues from Marvel Pinball 3D.

I notices that the missions start up more quickly and the special effects are more polish that doesn't cause losing the ball so easily like in Iron Man. For those who experience glitches, are you still using the 2 GB SD card that came with the system?

Edited on by LucinaSmash

hype train destinations: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

155. Posted:

I don't know if the memory card really makes much of a difference! I've got a class 10 8 gig and got the f4 glitch once! As for Iron Man its just a hard board to get points on period!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

156. Posted:

It took awhile, I finally witness a familiar glitch in Iron Man.

If you can believe it, this is actually an improvement thanks to my new SD card.

hype train destinations: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

PaperMario

157. Posted:

I just wanted to meet the legendary Tech 101. I'm slowly improving on the Marvel Pinball boards, but I usually rank around 990th. Iron Man seems to be my achilles heel. My high score is 9 million but lately I can't stop the ball from falling between the flippers.

Friend Code: 4081-5667-6521

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

158. Posted:

PaperMario wrote:

I just wanted to meet the legendary Tech 101. I'm slowly improving on the Marvel Pinball boards, but I usually rank around 990th. Iron Man seems to be my achilles heel. My high score is 9 million but lately I can't stop the ball from falling between the flippers.

[/div]

LOL. Don't make my head any bigger then it already is! As for Iron Man I wouldn't worry to much about that table. Its the most difficult to get anything going out of all 8 Zen tables. I really don't want to play it any more unless someone takes out my high score and I'm praying that doesn't happen any time soon LOL!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

159. Posted:

So it is the same Tech, thats from NL, that has his name all over the score board. You should go to the Zenpinball web site, and let youe name be known. Maybe the Zen people might give you something, for being so good.

So.....Whats your trick? I have a hard enough time, scoring on Ironman, and fantastic four tables.
The ball never goes up those ramps,and when I want it to, it will go up high, but come shooting back down fast, its really annoying.
Is there a way, to hit the ball a little harder?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

160. Posted:

Yes that's me and trust me I'm over there on a regular basis!

As for the Iron Man and Fantastic Four tables all I really do to help me out on any table really is catch the ball a lot then aim where I want the ball to go. As a matter of fact I spend most of my games catching the balls and aiming more then anything. Iron Man is just plain hard to begin with. The party ramp and tower ramp are a pain naturally. I never really have a hard time with the ramps on the FF table. Also another thing I do is watch the ball to see where its going to land. If its coming down on one of the flippers with enough speed and it doesn't have to be lightning fast then I let it bounce off my flipper and catch it with the other. Often you can do that when you use the outer most ramps. Another trick to get the ball over to the other flipper would be when the ball is going through the inlanes if you nudge the table by pushing the circle pad up it will go to the other flipper. That's when you can catch it. So really all I do is catch the balls in many different way to send them where I want to.

I suggest playing a couple of games where all you do is hit the ball around the table and watch where it will go and let it bounce to see what happens. Catch the ball on your flippers a lot and practice sending it where you want it. Practice on a table that's easy and one you like but the same principles work on any table. You just need to know where to hit it.
Also study what gets you the most points. All the tables are different and when I see a score go through the roof it catches my eye and I try to repeat it. Iron Man for example is just plain hard and hard to score big any where unless you do the missions. Then it still doesn't give you tons of points. Then I noticed on one of my Captain American games that after I lost my ball I got over 50 million in bonuses and seen what I did to get it. It was from my bonus multiplier from the Red Skull multiball. I got the multiplier to ×6 and when you get the jackpot it adds up for after ball bonuses. Once I seen that I just kept activating the Red Skull multiball as many times as I could and for example I got over 80 million on after ball bonuses on my highest score that's on the leader boards now.

I hope that helps out as it takes a lot of time to practice these techniques. It might even mess up your game for a while once you get good at it but stick with it and you will be sending the ball where you want to in no time! :-)

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech