3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Marvel Pinball 3D

Showing 121 to 140 of 226

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

121. Posted:

got 2,430,000 on iron man on my first try,did I beat anyones score?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

RR529

122. Posted:

Just got a new high score in Iron Man at 5,903,000 (last I checked, it was the 75th best score in my country).

My earlier score on Blade (8,164,000), was the 88th best in the country, last I checked.

My country's the U.S., BTW.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

BenAV

123. Posted:

@Tech101 I saw your score when I was out, very impressive!
I'm not even going to try tonight, didn't sleep last night and was out all day so I'm too tired to trying to beat high scores.
I'll give it a shot tomorrow maybe, or at least sometime in the next few days.
Got Project Zero 2 today and there's a Mario Tennis tournament on Wednesday so I might not be able to find too much time. :P

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Chris720

124. Posted:

I have nothing planned for my whole afternoon so I'm hoping I can get some big scores today. I highly doubt it though. :(

Also, about the table, I do actually hate the colour scheme for some of them. Iron Man's is just sickening and trying to keep your eye on the ball is a chore. Fantastic Four's blue and silver is all right but in areas the ball blends in really well. Captain America has a lot going on and it's hard to focus in areas. Blade is a lot of fun and really addictive, just making the ball do loop-the-loops is just awesome. :D

I would definitely say the tables for Marvel Pinball are harder than the ones on Zen Pinball, especially Iron Man. x_x

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

125. Posted:

Iron Man is definitely the weaker of the four even though I've yet to give The Fantastic Four a try! I also find the voices to be quite annoying for some reason! The voices themselves are not bad just they never shut up and repeat way to much.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

126. Posted:

Crap I got to go to work and I'm working on a Blade game. Two balls left and just over 100 million! I guess that score wont hit till much later tonight. I hope its still #1 by then. Happy hunting my fellow pinball fans! :-)

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Chris720

127. Posted:

Eff you and your pinball skills Tech, now I feel discouraged to play this game. D:

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

128. Posted:

Demonic wrote:

Eff you and your pinball skills Tech, now I feel discouraged to play this game. D:

Don't be discouraged! You're good. Just set a goal for yourself and try to achieve it. My goal going in was 100 million on each table then improve from there.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

129. Posted:

Well, I've at least improved on Zen Pinball. My highest is about 16 Mil on the Earth Defense table. Thanks for the encouragement @Tech101!

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Chris720

130. Posted:

@Tech The problem is I can't set goals for myself and if I do I just get frustrated at my incompetence, I find zoning myself out makes me get higher scores for some reason, I beat my Fantastic Four high score without even noticing it last night because I was thinking about something else and wasn't paying attention to what was going on, on the screen, it was like my brain took control. :P But as soon as I "zoned" back in, I lost my ball and well... lost. But I'm not sure how to "zone" myself out manually... :/

AuthorMessage

Chris720

131. Posted:

Fantastic Four glitched on me, I'll tell you how:

I had my ball saved by the negative zone. Mister Fantastic reached in to grab the ball. The ball touched the side. My ball disappeared and now it can't respawn the ball.

ZEN, FIX YOUR ****!! D:

AuthorMessage

RR529

132. Posted:

Just got a new high score on Blade (a little over 9,800,000).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

SamuraiShyGuy

133. Posted:

So Tech's dominating again? Apply your skills to real life pinball and earn some extra cash!

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

134. Posted:

soon im gonna start playing again and wait for CN platinum

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

135. Posted:

the iron man table is mean

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

136. Posted:

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

So Tech's dominating again? Apply your skills to real life pinball and earn some extra cash!

And how might I be able to do that? B-)

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

SamuraiShyGuy

137. Posted:

They have a pinball league type thingamajig. Tournaments and stuff. The best players can make a living off of it. Or you could just win bets against kids at your local Chuck E Cheese's. Lol. :D

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

138. Posted:

got 4,165,000 on my first game on TFF table

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

139. Posted:

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

They have a pinball league type thingamajig. Tournaments and stuff. The best players can make a living off of it. Or you could just win bets against kids at your local Chuck E Cheese's. Lol. :D

Ha ha!! Very funny. TROLL! :-P

@Dark-insanity How are you enjoying the game? Btw your avy is creepy. :-P

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

140. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

Ha ha!! Very funny. TROLL! :-P

@Dark-insanity How are you enjoying the game? Btw your avy is creepy. :-P

[/div]

Thanks for asking,I always enjoyed pinball,but I found zens more different and harder probaubly because where I live theres no actual pinball machines like there once was in my town.
also I really want this pinball game on the 3ds,always loved this game
also at the avatar,the name needs a similar pic

Edited on by Undead_terror