3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Marvel Pinball 3D

Showing 101 to 120 of 226

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

101. Posted:

Mk_II wrote:

Is it just me or are these tables a bit harder to see clearly than the Zen Pinball tables? This game. D could really use big 3DS XL screens in my opinion.

[/div]

I think its the colors of the tables. I know Iron Man is harder to see specially if your tired like BenAV said! Also there is so much going on in Captain American it can be hard to see as well!

Demon I get that way sometimes when I get frustrated and restart a table. It usually happens when I get tired and the ball falls through then I know I'm tired. I can play this game tired or I'm total crap. I can't tell you how many times I was going for a real high score in Zen and screwed up because I shouldn't have been playing!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

RR529

102. Posted:

What annoys me are the direct paths to the bottom (on the far ends of the table) that you don't have the chance to defend against (because they lead your ball behind your flippers, straight to doom). Seriously, what's the point of having an obstacle with no defense against it?

On Iron Man, I actually try keeping him from suiting up, because the ball has an odd knack for making a beeline for one of them, as soon as he suits up.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

JonWahlgren

103. Posted:

Anyone feel like comparing scores?

3823-8516-4598

Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

104. Posted:

JonWahlgren wrote:

3823-8516-4598

Yes please. Give me a minute to add you!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

105. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

What annoys me are the direct paths to the bottom (on the far ends of the table) that you don't have the chance to defend against (because they lead your ball behind your flippers, straight to doom). Seriously, what's the point of having an obstacle with no defense against it?

On Iron Man, I actually try keeping him from suiting up, because the ball has an odd knack for making a beeline for one of them, as soon as he suits up.

Every table has a guard for that. You just need to figure out how to put those guards up. Iron Mans is pretty easy. That usually the first thing I do on every table is raise the side guards!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

RR529

106. Posted:

Yay! Just got a new high score on the Iron Man table (just a little over 4,101,000)! Only a few places behind being on the top 100 for my country.

@Tech101, yeah, I was able to activate the kickbacks a couple times this past round, but I'm still not quite sure how I did it.

Still a fun game though, even if I'm not making a name for myself on the leaderboards (the best I've ever done was get a little over 60,000,000 on Zen's Earth Defense).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

107. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Yay! Just got a new high score on the Iron Man table (just a little over 4,101,000)! Only a few places behind being on the top 100 for my country.

@Tech101, yeah, I was able to activate the kickbacks a couple times this past round, but I'm still not quite sure how I did it.

Still a fun game though, even if I'm not making a name for myself on the leaderboards (the best I've ever done was get a little over 60,000,000 on Zen's Earth Defense).

My score is not muh better on Iron Man! I've only been able to get to just over 12million so far. Last I checked it was top ten which shows how hard the board is! As for the guards on the side rails you need to light up all the light on the drop rails. You can cycle through them with the flippers to switch them. Light up all five to get the left guard up then again for the right guard. Most tables work that way.

As for Earth Defense if I recall right my last scoe was 466 million I believe. Side rails were not to bad on that table unlike Shaman!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

108. Posted:

everyone is tempting me with getting marvel pinball!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

109. Posted:

dark-insanity wrote:

Listen to the voices inside your head and give in to the insanity! ;-)

I would say the 7.99 is worth it just for Captain American! Iron Man isn't all that great but I still want to get into the table some more before I make my final judgment!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

110. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

Listen to the voices inside your head and give in to the insanity! ;-)

I would say the 7.99 is worth it just for Captain American! Iron Man isn't all that great but I still want to get into the table some more before I make my final judgment!

[/div]

god d@mn it everyone...and the voices are telling me to get the game,so first thing tommorow(checks clock and its past 12 am)im gonna get and then im gonna either complain or be happy!
so are they giving this dlc?

Edited on by Undead_terror

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

JonWahlgren

111. Posted:

I'm having a ball with this, it's nice to get more portable pinball goodness. First impressions weren't too kind for Iron Man or Captain America — stemming from not quite "getting" the former to too dense a playing field for the small screen for the latter — but spending more time with them I'm now hooked on Iron Man. Blade is pretty cool too and the one I spent most time with on console so I am more immediately familiar with it, and I'm excited to spend some more time with it out and about.

Review forthcoming, once I return to Base Panda.

dark-insanity wrote:

Last I spoke to the Zen guys the plan was to support both Marvel and ZP3D with DLC. We'll see how that goes, I suppose.

Editor At Large

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

112. Posted:

JonWahlgren wrote:

I'm having a ball with this, it's nice to get more portable pinball goodness. First impressions weren't too kind for Iron Man or Captain America — stemming from not quite "getting" the former to too dense a playing field for the small screen for the latter — but spending more time with them I'm now hooked on Iron Man. Blade is pretty cool too and the one I spent most time with on console so I am more immediately familiar with it, and I'm excited to spend some more time with it out and about.

Review forthcoming, once I return to Base Panda.

— #i

dark-insanity wrote:

[/div]

Last I spoke to the Zen guys the plan was to support both Marvel and ZP3D with DLC. We'll see how that goes, I suppose.

I knew zen was getting it but wasent sure for the marvel,yet today I learned that on the console version of marvel pinball they had alot more tables,so lets hope for the best

AuthorMessage

JonWahlgren

113. Posted:

I was kinda bummed that there was no Spider-Man table, especially given the timing of the movie, but I suppose Fantastic Four is a decent substitute for the meantime. :)

Editor At Large

AuthorMessage

RR529

114. Posted:

JonWahlgren wrote:

I was kinda bummed that there was no Spider-Man table, especially given the timing of the movie, but I suppose Fantastic Four is a decent substitute for the meantime. :)

I had heard that Zen Studios was originally going to give us Spider-Man, but Marvel didn't want them to at this point in time (something to do with the movie), so we got Blade instead.

Can't remember where I heard it though...

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

115. Posted:

I had mentioned something about that. With the release of the other Spiderman games they want those games to get all the attention! I'm on their forums a lot LOL! They plan on supporting both with dlc. Even rumors of talks about them doing Nintendo themed tables. Lets hope that happens!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

116. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

I had mentioned something about that. With the release of the other Spiderman games they want those games to get all the attention! I'm on there forums a lot LOL! They plan on supporting both with dlc. Even rumors of talks about them doing Nintendo themed tables. Lets hope that happens!

zelda table=BEST MOTHER #$%!@%@ TABLE EVER!...even if it is hard

AuthorMessage

1wiierdguy

117. Posted:

JonWahlgren wrote:

3823-8516-4598

My scores are not high but we can compare :)

3ds friendcode 1246 8745 9613
Wii FC 5443 7387 2366 1201

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

118. Posted:

Ok I'm off to bed! I gave you something to work for Ben! Maybe when I wake up ill have something to work on!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

RR529

119. Posted:

I've only played it twice, but the Blade table has already became one of my favorites. My top score is already over 8,000,000 (and I've unlocked two of the achievements).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

120. Posted:

got it and downloading it