Forums

Topic: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games Virtual Card Album

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

tigermask

Sorry for the necro bump but I've enjoyed this app, however I still have 10 cards left to get. The Nintendo Zone has stopped giving them out and I don't know anyone that has the ones that I don't have.

3DS Friend Code - 0087-2886-9002
Nintendo Network ID - SamSteel

dizzy_boy

i don`t think anybody has finished this yet.
i`m going to eurogamer at the end of the month, so hopefully i should be able to pick up a few through streetpasses.

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
I`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

RupeeClock

Nintendo Zone still gives them out I think, I finally found one that I can connect to this past week and received 5 new cards, the next couple of days though, no cards.

Were the new cards daily or something?
Anyhow I'm at 48 cards right now.

RupeeClock

Scary_Old_Lady

dizzy_boy wrote:

i don`t think anybody has finished this yet.
i`m going to eurogamer at the end of the month, so hopefully i should be able to pick up a few through streetpasses.

Except for me!

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

Jakeman

I only missed out on 3 cards (well, 4, if you count the card that is automatically unlocked when you collect all 72 other cards).
The cards I missed out on are: No. 25 / No. 29 / No. 38. [Also No. 73 - the last unlockable].
Really wish that I could have found these missing cards. I guess it's too late now though (and after all that hard work that I went through to get them as well !!)
It was too short a period of time to collect the cards, especially when most of the cards I got were doublers and not the cards that I actually needed.
Congrats to the people who actually did manage to track down the most elusive cards.

Jakeman

tigermask

I'm using my home made Nintendo Zone plus I've been checking my local McD's too in case they'd cottoned on to that scheme. I think Nintendo just decided "The Games are over, let's call it a day."

EDIT: Distribution of the game AND cards stopped on 9th September

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/39926/mario-and-son...

Edited on by tigermask

Jakeman

Yes, they deleted the application straight away (as soon as the date turned to the 10th - it disappeared off the eshop instantly). Also, not a single Nintendo Zone (as far as I know) has been giving out cards since the 9th. [Sega and Nintendo were as good as their word.]
I can't believe that I only needed 3(!) cards before I would have been finished. What a bummer - so close and yet so far.
Did anyone (who didn't finish the set) manage to pick up No. 25, No. 29 or No. 38?

Jakeman

tigermask

A year and a half after my last post and I've finished! I got the final card from the Nintendo Zone streetpasses at my local McDonalds. I'm the envy of... well my uncle... He's the only other person I know still playing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic