3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus 3DClassics Email Code

Showing 41 to 60 of 128

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Monsti

41. Posted:

Got mine 60 min ago. Download code also visible in the Mail-App from apple. Also works on the iphone....weird....you guys should wait a while and then write to Nintendo if nothing happens...

Monsti

AuthorMessage
Avatar

woodlin37

42. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

How is mine still not here? Anyone else waiting? - Not counting those with invisible codes 0.o

when i phoned nintendo the man on the other end told me they had just gone out in the last few minutes i think they all went out around 5pm uk time 12 noon est

Twitter = @woodlin37
WII U = woodlin37
XBOX 360 = Woodlin
YOUTUBE-woodlin37
Instagram - woodlin37
Patriots,Bruins,Celtics,Redsox and BC Eagles FAN. from the UK

Twitter: woodlin37

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mk_II

43. Posted:

im located in the Netherlands and i've just received the email (Sent: Thu 1/5/2012 17:31). The download code was shown in gray ink, not red.
The code didnt work the first time, but a second attempt did work and i've got the game now.

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BTJT97

44. Posted:

i just register, will i get one?

Brandon Thomas
3DS 3566-1650-5620
Email me if u add me @ btjt97@aol.com with yours if you add me.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Geonjaha

45. Posted:

woodlin37 wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

How is mine still not here? Anyone else waiting? - Not counting those with invisible codes 0.o

when i phoned nintendo the man on the other end told me they had just gone out in the last few minutes i think they all went out around 5pm uk time 12 noon est

Daaaaannnnggg. :/

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Geonjaha

46. Posted:

BTJT97 wrote:

i just register, will i get one?

Just make sure you confirm your email with them. There's a message on the side when you log in asking you to confirm your email before they send the code.
And of course, are in Europe...

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage
Avatar

James

47. Posted:

BTJT97 wrote:

i just register, will i get one?

No, it's for Europe only.

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Weedy

48. Posted:

woodlin37 wrote:

UPDATE email, i phoned nintendo and they told me to take a screen shot of the email and send it to them, which i have done so just waiting now for response.

oh and for uk people with the same issue, the email address to send a screenshot is customer-s... include your club nintendo name and email address

I just recieved my e-mail, and I've got the same problem. I also live in the UK so thanks for the email address.

My favourite chore is Vacuuming, just like Luigi.
3DS Friend Code 5455 9510 6633

AuthorMessage
Avatar

woodlin37

49. Posted:

guys and gals i just checked twitter out and theres a ton of people with blank code emails, so we are not alone. im sure nintendo are sorting it out asap, hopefully

Twitter = @woodlin37
WII U = woodlin37
XBOX 360 = Woodlin
YOUTUBE-woodlin37
Instagram - woodlin37
Patriots,Bruins,Celtics,Redsox and BC Eagles FAN. from the UK

Twitter: woodlin37

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BigBluePanda

50. Posted:

I've not even received the e-mail yet. I'm having some problems accessing my Club Nintendo account as well.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2733-3685
Currently playing:
Mario Open Tennis

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BTJT97

51. Posted:

Joco84 wrote:

@Pinkspider @Geonjaha
Add me to ur friends. FC is in my sig below!! :D

Cant wait for Kid Icarus!

add me 3566 1650 5620 name: Brandon

Brandon Thomas
3DS 3566-1650-5620
Email me if u add me @ btjt97@aol.com with yours if you add me.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Terave

52. Posted:

Received the mail and downloaded the game. No progess so far, but works okay for me. :)

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage
Avatar

chewytapeworm

53. Posted:

Bah. No email for me yet either. Geonjaha you are not alone! This is pretty frustrating...

3ds Friend Code 3050-7561-0445

http://theearthbleeds.blogspot.co.uk/

Sammy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BTJT97

54. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

BTJT97 wrote:

i just register, will i get one?

Just make sure you confirm your email with them. There's a message on the side when you log in asking you to confirm your email before they send the code.
And of course, are in the UK...

im not from the UK, im from NA

Brandon Thomas
3DS 3566-1650-5620
Email me if u add me @ btjt97@aol.com with yours if you add me.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zak_Canard

55. Posted:

Another one here with a blank code. I've sent off an email to customer support (and received the general automated reply saying they'll respond when they can) so hopefully this'll get sorted sooner rather than later.

Anatidaephobia: The fear that no matter where you are, no matter what you're doing... a duck is watching you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Geonjaha

56. Posted:

To anyone who hasnt gotten the email yet - make sure you've confirmed the email address. You'll get an email saying this first...

Thank you for registering for the Nintendo 3DS Games Registration Reward scheme! We will send you an email with your Download Code for 3D Classics : Kid Icarus on the 5th of January - the exclusive launch day for promotion registrants!

Many thanks,
Your Nintendo Team.

I only got that this morning, even though I thought I confirmed earlier. I still havent gotten my code yet though.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Terave

57. Posted:

BTJT97 wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

BTJT97 wrote:

i just register, will i get one?

Just make sure you confirm your email with them. There's a message on the side when you log in asking you to confirm your email before they send the code.
And of course, are in the UK...

im not from the UK, im from NA

It's for EU residents only if I'm correct.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zekrom025

58. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

To anyone who hasnt gotten the email yet - make sure you've confirmed the email address. You'll get an email saying this first...

Thank you for registering for the Nintendo 3DS Games Registration Reward scheme! We will send you an email with your Download Code for 3D Classics : Kid Icarus on the 5th of January - the exclusive launch day for promotion registrants!

Many thanks,
Your Nintendo Team.

I only got that this morning, even though I thought I confirmed earlier. I still havent gotten my code yet though.

Hmmm... mine says:

Thank you for registering for the Nintendo 3DS Games Registration Reward scheme! We will send you an email with your Download Code for 3D Classics : Kid Icarus within the next few days to this email address, so keep your eyes peeled!

Many thanks,
Your Nintendo Team

Note that it says : "within the next few days" instead of "on the 5th of January". I live in Europe by the way.

3DS FC : 5412-9955-7678
Pokemon XY Friend Safari : Poison - Ariados, Cascoon, Whirlipede
Nintendo Network ID : Zekrom025

AuthorMessage
Avatar

paul6891

59. Posted:

@geonjaha
Just comfirmed my email address, like you I thought I already had! Nintendo sent an email of confirmation but stated it may take a few days to deliver the code!
Let's hope not

Fc: 0387-8772-9947 Name: paul
Looking for new leaf friends

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NeoRausch

60. Posted:

uch....got a blank code too... sad time we live in :P

sned a complaint to Nintendo Europe with a screengrab of the e-mail.

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147