3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Kersploosh! (Hyu Stone/Splash or Crash) Discussion

Showing 1 to 20 of 45

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

1. Posted:

So, it looks like the west is finally getting Kersploosh! (released as Hyu Stone in Japan, back in 2011).

I believe it's an "endless runner" game, where your goal is to see how far you can get (unlocking different stones along the way, which allow you to get further).

Edited on by RR529

Avatar: Tear (TotA)

Playing: Dragon Quest V (AND), Popcork! (AND), Kuma Fishing (AND)

Watching: Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)

AuthorMessage
C0mmanderVide0

C0mmanderVide0

2. Posted:

This looks insane but kinda fun. Isn't it out in a couple of weeks. If the price is good I'll probably get it. Maybe.

C0mmanderVide0

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

3. Posted:

Edited title to include EU's title of "Splash or Crash".

Avatar: Tear (TotA)

Playing: Dragon Quest V (AND), Popcork! (AND), Kuma Fishing (AND)

Watching: Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

4. Posted:

It looks pretty fun!

Help get Starr Mazer on consoles at starrmazer.com!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Birdman

Birdman

5. Posted:

There's some screenshots of it in 3D here; the effect is nice from what I recall, and this is definitely on my "to-get" list.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage
MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie

6. Posted:

Its simple gameplay just screams "downloadable game". Looking forward to it...

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

7. Posted:

This is looking very fun even though it's a rock (etc) going down a well, let's also hope for a endless mode!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

8. Posted:

It's been so long since it was released in Japan, that I didn't even think it was going to make it over.

It seems like it could be addictive enough. Hope it turns out good :)

Avatar: Tear (TotA)

Playing: Dragon Quest V (AND), Popcork! (AND), Kuma Fishing (AND)

Watching: Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)

AuthorMessage
MorphMarronStaff

MorphMarron

9. Posted:

It looks like a much better version of AiRace Tunnel. I'll keep an eye on this one.

Outstanding Morph Marron didn't fit. Woof.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Barbiegurl777

Barbiegurl777

10. Posted:

For $2.99 it's defently a considerable title. To try out. If it cost more it'd defently be a pass for me but for $2.99 sound's like a good price. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Miiverse: Barbiegurl777/Rugrats777
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Bandai Namco - Ymmas626
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

11. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

For $2.99 it's defently a considerable title. To try out. If it cost more it'd defently be a pass for me but for $2.99 sound's like a good price. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

For some reason, I thought they said it was going to be $6.99.

Can't remember, though.

EDIT: it's ¥500 in Japan, and we usually pay a bit more than them for eShop games, so it'll probably be anywhere from $5.99-$7.99 here ($4.99 at the least, maybe).

EDIT 2: Just looked on the eShop, and apparently it is only going to be $2.99. Surprising, but good nonetheless.

Edited on by RR529

Avatar: Tear (TotA)

Playing: Dragon Quest V (AND), Popcork! (AND), Kuma Fishing (AND)

Watching: Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)

AuthorMessage
Magikarp3

Magikarp3

12. Posted:

@Morphtroid Funny you say that, there's a new AiRace tunnel game coming soon, although it won't have the novelty of dropping rocks down wells. I'll probably get this if the price is right

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

13. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

For $2.99 it's defently a considerable title. To try out. If it cost more it'd defently be a pass for me but for $2.99 sound's like a good price. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

For some reason, I thought they said it was going to be $6.99.

Can't remember, though.

EDIT: it's ¥500 in Japan, and we usually pay a bit more than them for eShop games, so it'll probably be anywhere from $5.99-$7.99 here ($4.99 at the least, maybe).

EDIT 2: Just looked on the eShop, and apparently it is only going to be $2.99. Surprising, but good nonetheless.

Oh wow, this is only going to be $2.99? :O Oh yeah, definitely getting this! This looks great for that price.

Help get Starr Mazer on consoles at starrmazer.com!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

14. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

For $2.99 it's defently a considerable title. To try out. If it cost more it'd defently be a pass for me but for $2.99 sound's like a good price. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

For some reason, I thought they said it was going to be $6.99.

Can't remember, though.

EDIT: it's ¥500 in Japan, and we usually pay a bit more than them for eShop games, so it'll probably be anywhere from $5.99-$7.99 here ($4.99 at the least, maybe).

EDIT 2: Just looked on the eShop, and apparently it is only going to be $2.99. Surprising, but good nonetheless.

Oh wow, this is only going to be $2.99? :O Oh yeah, definitely getting this! This looks great for that price.

Yeah, you won't find it's page in the "Coming Soon" section (just a video), but if you actually type in Kersploosh! into the search bar (remember the exclamation point), you'll find it's page.

It says it's out March 7th for $2.99!

Avatar: Tear (TotA)

Playing: Dragon Quest V (AND), Popcork! (AND), Kuma Fishing (AND)

Watching: Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)

AuthorMessage
Sephariel

Sephariel

15. Posted:

Its awesome !!! :D love it

Sephariel

AuthorMessage
CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

16. Posted:

I might pick it up sometime.

I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage
6ch6ris6

6ch6ris6

17. Posted:

who played it?
how is it?
is it simple addictive gameplay with a bit varition for a low price? PLEASE !

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394

AuthorMessage
Sephariel

Sephariel

18. Posted:

ok so there are 10 stages (Wells) they start pretty easy but each well adds someting new. There are i think 10 things you can throw down the well, from a rock(100HP) to watermelon(400HP) to mutagen (1 mistake and its game over). Each object has different stats. Some can take more hits before being destroyed, some fall faster etc. The obstacles in the well range from wooden planks to spinnig planks, false boost (i hate these), giant fan, someting i think is giant pizza (when you get closer 1/8 , 1/4 or 1/2 of it dissapears so you can pass) etc. And i must say i love this game it has that addictive gameplay where after each level/try you say to yourself: I know i can do better.So you start again :)

Sephariel

AuthorMessage
Magikarp3

Magikarp3

19. Posted:

The dialogue in this game is hilarious!

I should have never trusted that advert! Lies, all lies! 'Brings joy to all the family'? Don't make me laugh! My husband left me, my daughter fell ill... And my beloved pet fish was eaten by a stray cat! I haven't had a spot of joy since buying this bouncy ball! It can rot at the bottom of this well! Good riddance!

Classic.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

AuthorMessage
Vallu

Vallu

20. Posted:

How do you unlock the last "rock"?? The one above the mutagen and next to the watermelon. I have gotten excellent times from every level and cleared a level as every other "rock"...

Edited on by Vallu

Vallu

Nintendo Network ID: vallu111