Forums

Topic: Harmoknight (3DS eShop) Impressions

Posts 101 to 114 of 114

Philip_J_Reed

Congrats LZ!

I finished all levels apart from the final, gold on all but 3 or 4, and am working through the faster versions as well.

Definitely one of my favorites in the eShop...glad the forum talked me into it!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

TheLZdragon

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Congrats LZ!

I finished all levels apart from the final, gold on all but 3 or 4, and am working through the faster versions as well.

Definitely one of my favorites in the eShop...glad the forum talked me into it!

Some of the fast versions are insane

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TsunamiSensei

I now hate Tappy... he calls changes in the time signature "speeding up" and "slowing down". I know that was meant for non-musicians so they could grasp the idea, but I'm still mad. Musicians unite and destroy that idiotic rabbit!

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

RR529

Digitally Downloaded: 3/5

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

Philip_J_Reed

Finally beat the final level! I did well, I thought, but only got a silver flower. Oh well...now I've completed all of the levels, with gold on all but this and The Final Battle.

As far as faster levels go, I've gotten gold on all but one Pokemon song and up through world 5, with a few others here and there afterward. Even if I never manage to 100% this, I definitely got my money's worth. It's a GREAT game, and I'm glad I gave it a chance.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Bulbousaur

I might give this game a second chance, just out of curiosity, how easier is the first boss compared to the second (the one in the demo)?

I hate when a good game has a bad demo, makes having them absolutely worthless really. Since the demos for Monster Hunter and Harmoknight were really bad, I still have no idea if I would actually enjoy them...

Edited on by Bulbousaur

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

ThePirateCaptain

@Bulby
The first boss really isn't that hard, but getting Gold can be challenging. By the time you get to the second boss the game has eased you in so I didn't feel that was really a problem.

I've actually been having trouble getting Gold on the bosses in general. I don't like how you have to be perfect and not miss a single note, especially compared to the rest of the game which is pretty forgiving. Overall I am enjoying the game a lot, it just takes time and practice to master those bosses.

VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

nindenpamen

i hate how its only getting notes and pressing on enemies and instruments. the bosses are kinda broken and

6ch6ris6 wrote:

always had the feeling the game doesnt recognizes my buttonpressing.

nindenpamen

GuSolarFlare

ok Challenge Accepted!!! I'll post my high score here!!!!!!(I don't move on until I get the golden score)
Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic