Forums

Topic: Gunman Clive

Posts 161 to 176 of 176

C0mmanderVide0

Finally 100%ed GMC over the weekend, all no damage and all star times achieved with all three characters on hard. 16 hours played in total. Woop

C0mmanderVide0

SammyOfMobius

I love this game. I completed it with Clive and am yet to complete it with the other two characters.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

RR529

BTW, IGN got around to reviewing it (8.7/10).

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

SammyOfMobius

I gave it one tenth higher. (8.8/10)
I am currently playing Duck Mode on Gunman Clive and will eventually play as Ms. Johnson.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

WHMIII

Bought this game, beat in in about four hours. Totally worth the two dollars. Loved the art style and gameplay. I made a review, watch it on youtube at purplelunchboxgames.

"Anybody got some pepto?!"

Twitter:

Ketchupcat

I love this game, especially duck mode. Does anyone think he may make a 3ds-exclusive sequel, seeing as it's sold more on 3ds than iOS?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Birdman

iphys wrote:

How do you change the difficulty setting?

You need to restart a save file to do so. If you want to save times between different files for bragging rights I'd keep them on a sheet of paper or Word document somewhere.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

iphys

Thanks, that's kind of a shame, because I was hoping to save times for the different characters in each file, but I guess I need the files for difficulty levels instead.

Tasuki

So I finally beat the game with Ms. Johnson did a bit better this play through than with Clive of course it helped that I already went through it once. Now I am going to try Duck mode.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Aozz101x

i made separated thread for this, but i feel like it should go here: there putting Gunman (as a demo) on Gameboy
http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/245883-gunman-clive-dev-rel...
Looks Interesting, might have to give the demo a shot! (whenever they release the ROM version)

Games Currently Playing:
Billy Hatcher TGE
Town of Salem
Fallout 4
Recore (soon...)

Sorta Playing
Star Fox Guard
Xenoblade
Xenoblade X

Nintendo Network ID: Aozz101x

las_cadenas

This thread is 2 years old. They're going to beat you with a bamboo cane for bumping this.

Edited on by las_cadenas

las_cadenas

Meowpheel

Game-specific threads are different, they can be revived as long as the post is relevant.

Still, if a user decides to abuse that to bump a bunch of old game threads for no reason other than "because I can", then the user is problematic and will be banned.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Windy

las_cadenas wrote:

This thread is 2 years old. They're going to beat you with a bamboo cane for bumping this.

After 2 years Gunman Clive is still the best deal in the Eshop.

wish list: Dragon Quest VII, Dragon Quest VIII, Dragon Quest X (3DS or Wii-U) Project Racing
Playing Now:
John Madden 3ds
Train Driving Sim Kyoto
Lionel build your train set
Gotcha Racing
SmileBasic
A-Train Cirty Sim
Flick Golf
Badge Arcade
FC: 0877-0511-8391

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic