3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Gunman Clive

Showing 141 to 160 of 173

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

141. Posted:

I don't see the update in the eShop.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

142. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

You got to go the the eshop settings and go to updates.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

143. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

You got to go the the eshop settings and go to updates.

My eShop informed me right away as soon as I logged into it that I had downloaded software which had Updates. The eShop is supposed to be doing this for everyone but I know, in the past, it hasn't always done this for me. It's supposed to be letting gamers know about updates as soon as u go into the eShop.

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

144. Posted:

I looked all over the eShop and I just couldn't find an update. I guessed it just updated already in sleep mode but didn't let me know?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

145. Posted:

go to the eshop then "settings" and then "updates for games" or something like that.

you can also set it to automatically remind you when updates are avaible

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

146. Posted:

It informed me right away too.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

Brendonm17

147. Posted:

right when i opened the shop, it asked if i wanted to download the update, so i did.

UNO dsi friend code: 4857 5831 0960

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1659-8911

AuthorMessage

RR529

148. Posted:

I finally stopped being lazy, and finished the game with Ms. Johnson. Now I just have to do it with the duck :)

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

149. Posted:

OMG Well I had 5 bucks left over from Megaman II so I decided to take the plunge and get Gunman Clive. Boy I am glad I did. I have been on the fence with this one for awhile now and now I am wondering why I didnt get this game sooner.

I like the music the art style and the level design of this game. Best 2 dollars I spent. The only problem is I shouldnt have bought this so close to my bedtime. Going to be hard to sleep tonight.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

150. Posted:

Glad you are liking it Tasuki. :) I'm still playing it.

In fact I finally got a no-damage run of every stage on video. I'm uploading them to my youtube channel (in sig) starting today. It's a great game!

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

151. Posted:

Yeah its a great game. Honestly for like half the price of a Starbucks you can get a great game. Kinda mad that I didn't get this game sooner.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

152. Posted:

Yea!!! Complete the first play through with Clive total time was 1:44:23 so yeah alot of deaths lol, mainly in the last few rooms. Got to say though that the gameplay reminds me lot of Megaman like the Elec man like traps and the reverse gravity stages reminded me alot of Gravityman in MM5. Next I am going to go for a play through with the other character.

@Phil: I will check those out when I get the chance too Phil. Sounds great.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

153. Posted:

Really , I'm thrown off by the entire flash-like presentation, the floaty controls, and the fact that it borrows heavily from an exsisting franchise that does it so much better(Mega Man!) Hmmm, I guess the real quetion is?

Gun Man Clive or a Snickers Bar. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

3DS_excel

154. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Really , I'm thrown off by the entire flash-like presentation, the floaty controls, and the fact that it borrows heavily from an exsisting franchise that does it so much better(Mega Man!) Hmmm, I guess the real quetion is?

Gun Man Clive or a Snickers Bar. :p

Definitely Gunman Clive. A fab game that is cheaper than a pint of beer down the pub and lasts longer too :-)

Mr Money In the Bank!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2208-5483

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

155. Posted:

@Wavester: I would still go with Gunman Clive but than again I hate Snickers. :P

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

156. Posted:

@3DS_excellinator
Except i wouldn't get Beer Goggles. Hmmm. :p

@Totaly_Tasuki
Ya, I'll probably check it out seeing as how there's nothing else 3DSWare-wise out at the moment that interests me aide from Dillians Rolling Western, but based on the footage that i've seen I'm not quite sure I'd dig it. As of now I've got Pushmo, Mighty Switch Force, Sakura Samurai and Mutant Mudds aside from the NES 3D Classics. And I deleted Zen Pinball, VVVVVV(here comes the hate train express!) and Ketzal Corridors quite a while ago.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

RR529

157. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

@3DS_excellinator
Except i wouldn't get Beer Goggles. Hmmm. :p

@Totaly_Tasuki
Ya, I'll probably check it out seeing as how there's nothing else 3DSWare-wise out at the moment that interests me aide from Dillians Rolling Western, but based on the footage that i've seen I'm not quite sure I'd dig it. As of now I've got Pushmo, Mighty Switch Force, Sakura Samurai and Mutant Mudds aside from the NES 3D Classics. And I deleted Zen Pinball, VVVVVV(here comes the hate train express!) and Ketzal Corridors quite a while ago.

That list is missing Cave Story (unless of course, you have it on another device).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

158. Posted:

Untitled

So the dev posted on GAF that the 3DS version has passed the android version.

The game did get featured on the front page in the eShop in both markets a few weeks ago (day 43) and you can see a pretty clear bump that week, with about 2x a normal week. It's not quite at the same level as getting on the front page of Google Play, during the weekend it was about 50% of what the Android version did on average when it was featured. I guess the market just isn't quite as big, but it also means that your less dependant on getting promoted by the store owner. While it was a nice bump and I'm thankful to Nintendo for doing it, people seem to be able to find the game just fine when it's not promoted as heavily.

What's really incredible is the legs so far. There's been a few smaller bumps to help maintain the sales; nintendo posting the trailer on their youtube channel, this thread getting reposted on every nintendo website etc, but some of them are hard to see amidst the normal weekend bumps. The game has also been included in various lists on the eShop almost every week. But so far there's hardly been any signs of the sales slowing down, I'm sure it will happen eventually but I'm hopefull it will be a slow decline.

Picking it up this week when I get an eshop card.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

159. Posted:

I bought this last week! Yay for him. I can't believe how well the games doing for him. Especially since I personally don't think it's as great as everyone says it is. Hopefully this will encourage more devs to give the 3DS eShop a chance!

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

160. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

@Totaly_Tasuki

Yeah I know your concern and yes I do agree it does feel alot like Megaman but for 2 bucks its worth it. If it was more I probably would have not got it in fact that was one of the reason I was on the fence with this game for so long. I thought it was like 5 bucks or more. I had 5 bucks left from getting Megaman II so I decide let me look around eShop and see what I can get or if anything catches my eye. I saw that this game was only 2 dollars and I figured with that price even if it turns out I hate it its only 2 dollars. After all I lost more money doing stupider things lol.

Anyway I started the second play through last night with the girl character and I have to say I dont like the control feel of her compared to Clive. Its taking me some time to get use to her. Oh and a quick question once you beat a game on a file is there a way to start like a new game+ on that file or do I just erase it if I want to start over?

My Backlog