3DS eShop Forum

Topic: FUN! FUN! MINIGOLF TOUCH!

Showing 1 to 20 of 38

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LucinaSmash

1. Posted:

I don't know about you but I'm getting FUN! FUN! Minigolf TOUCH! on March 8. whenever Shin'en Multimedia release a new fun "eye candy" looking game I'm all up for it. Are you up for some stereoscopic 3D minigolf fun?

hype train destinations: Hyrule Warriors

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Terave

2. Posted:

I do want this, even though I wasn't looking for a minigolf game. Looks good so far. :)

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage
Avatar

nickcarney

3. Posted:

$5 is a great price, I'll probably be picking it up.

nickcarney

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OldBoy

4. Posted:

I'll probably pick this up over the weekend if reviews are favorable (6 or above). Love me some mini golf.

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

the_shpydar

5. Posted:

I'm going to wait on some reviews, but i'll probably end up picking it up. I'd like to have a fun golf game for my 3DS (NES Open Tournament doesn't quite scratch the itch).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Oregano

6. Posted:

Just downloaded this and playing it right now. Good fun so far and does not disappoint graphically! Shin'en is crazy.... can't wait for Art of Balance!:D

http://www.gaminggauge.com/
My new gaming website!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

James

7. Posted:

I've played a bit of this, and it's pretty good. There are worse ways to spend your $5!

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Oregano

8. Posted:

James wrote:

I've played a bit of this, and it's pretty good. There are worse ways to spend your $5!

Only played one and a bit cups so far but it's definitely worth a fiver(although it's only £4.50!). It's silly but I can't get over how nice it looks.

http://www.gaminggauge.com/
My new gaming website!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chris720

9. Posted:

Hopefully a review will be up soon. I'm interested, but I want to make sure it's worth £4.50.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cheapogamer4life

10. Posted:

These first impressions are good enough for me so I'll be downloading it later tonight when I find a good wifi hotspot! How many blocks does this one take up?

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chris720

11. Posted:

This game is not working right! I do 1 stroke and get an Eagle. Next course I get 1 stroke and get a Birdie. I then get a Par with 2 strokes. What the hell is going on?!

It should be:
1 - Eagle
2 - Birdie
3 - Par

But I will randomly get a Birdie even though it was meant to be an Eagle. WTF?!

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bittripfan

12. Posted:

Demonic wrote:

This game is not working right! I do 1 stroke and get an Eagle. Next course I get 1 stroke and get a Birdie. I then get a Par with 2 strokes. What the hell is going on?!

It should be:
1 - Eagle
2 - Birdie
3 - Par

But I will randomly get a Birdie even though it was meant to be an Eagle. WTF?!

I think on par 2 birdie is the best you can get. The problem I get is it tells me the ball is out of bounds when it clearly isn't. Same with everyone else?

The game

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LucinaSmash

13. Posted:

bittripfan wrote:

Demonic wrote:

This game is not working right! I do 1 stroke and get an Eagle. Next course I get 1 stroke and get a Birdie. I then get a Par with 2 strokes. What the hell is going on?!

It should be:
1 - Eagle
2 - Birdie
3 - Par

But I will randomly get a Birdie even though it was meant to be an Eagle. WTF?!

I think on par 2 birdie is the best you can get. The problem I get is it tells me the ball is out of bounds when it clearly isn't. Same with everyone else?

"Out of Bounds" is a rule, not a problem. you get out of bounds not just because the ball is out of the course but also the ball must be inside the white-border area.

This makes minigolf more challenging.

Edited on by LucinaSmash

hype train destinations: Hyrule Warriors

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shane904

14. Posted:

This is a heckovalota fun. And I find it oddly amusing to play as random celebrities. Barack Obama and Charlie Sheen are particularly amusing.

#Winning.

Edited on by Shane904

Check out my free Android app, Paddle Ball!
Google Play Store | Amazon Appstore

[Check out Reviews by Shane!]

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Monsti

15. Posted:

Any more impressions so far. I'm really interested in this game. 3DS is exactly where a minigolf game should be but the whole "out of Bounds" thing kept me from buying so far. Is there no mode without it?

Monsti

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chris720

16. Posted:

There isn't a mode without it, but you have to be a complete idiot to not be able to get inside the border. I can't say for the Super Cups, but I've found it generally easy to get it within the border. After a while you forget it's actually there...

Very good game, but the 3D is shallow, but then again no real need for it in this type of game. And I could easily play this for hours! There aren't many better ways to spend £4.50...

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Terave

17. Posted:

I'm downloding this one then :D

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Oregano

18. Posted:

The out of bounds isn't really an issue because it's quite easy to at least get it into the white area even if it isn't that close to the hole.By the way on some of the holes you can get an Albatross, it all depends how high par is. Triple Bogey is the worst you can do because it sends you to the next hole.

On a more general note the game doesn't have a massive amount of content but it is really enjoyable to play and I can easily see it becoming on of my go to timewasters.

Edited on by Oregano

http://www.gaminggauge.com/
My new gaming website!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shane904

19. Posted:

Monsti wrote:

Any more impressions so far. I'm really interested in this game. 3DS is exactly where a minigolf game should be but the whole "out of Bounds" thing kept me from buying so far. Is there no mode without it?

No. But to be honest, there are few times that the out of bounds gets annoying.

Check out my free Android app, Paddle Ball!
Google Play Store | Amazon Appstore

[Check out Reviews by Shane!]

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrazyOtto

20. Posted:

sak904 wrote:

This is a heckovalota fun. And I find it oddly amusing to play as random celebrities. Barack Obama and Charlie Sheen are particularly amusing.

#Winning.

At the same time I'm playing as an obscure Japanese character, you're playing as the president of the United States. XD

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter