3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Freaky Forms: Your creations, alive

Showing 41 to 60 of 113

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

41. Posted:

It looks like fun but I'll wait for the review

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shadow100

42. Posted:

Got it just now. My creation asked for some 'shooms... o.o

Backloggery | Now Playing

Twitter: shdw100

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

43. Posted:

How's the 3D effect?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Raptor78

44. Posted:

Shadow100 wrote:

Got it just now. My creation asked for some 'shooms... o.o

Thats nothing, I had a quest where I was asked to take a golden poop. lol

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Oregano

45. Posted:

Game is very simple and I'd say it's overwhelmingly aimed at kids but it's good fun and there's a surprising amount of customization when you start unlocking new parts. The gameplay is basic but is pretty fun. I like it overall but I'd probably recommend one of the quality VC games over it.

http://www.gaminggauge.com/
My new gaming website!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GreenAbobo

46. Posted:

Raptor78 wrote:

Shadow100 wrote:

Got it just now. My creation asked for some 'shooms... o.o

Thats nothing, I had a quest where I was asked to take a golden poop. lol

My most bizarre quest so far was probably when the bicycle with a face rode on my back as I transported it to its destination.

GreenAbobo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

47. Posted:

GreenAbobo wrote:

Raptor78 wrote:

Shadow100 wrote:

Got it just now. My creation asked for some 'shooms... o.o

Thats nothing, I had a quest where I was asked to take a golden poop. lol

My most bizarre quest so far was probably when the bicycle with a face rode on my back as I transported it to its destination.

I want this now.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RogueBologna

48. Posted:

I want this game mostly because of the awesome music.

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bonesy91

49. Posted:

This Game is pretty Awesome! Already made Link with rocs wings, Strong Bad, a tree with uneven limbs and Optimus prime!

aimed at kids or not, this game is a blast XD

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xkhaoz

50. Posted:

Just wondering, how much content and re-playability do you think this packs? I'm going on a 6 hour trip tomorrow, and I'd like something fun to play on the way.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Raptor78

51. Posted:

You know how Nintendo gets celebrities to promote certain games... I would love to see Tim Burton promoting this with a few of his own Freakyforms.
Im sure you could make the cast of Nightmare before Christmas with those body parts.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Raptor78

52. Posted:

@Kid_Khaozarus

The platform part of the game is very lite, with a selection of basic quests that you get from talking to other Formees, however the creative side is very big with what seems like lots of content to unlock, so if you are quite a creative person it could last you just making the formees.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

diegoesgriam

53. Posted:

I didn't really want to download it... But I'm in love with the game, it's 2D Spore. Bizarre game, but it's simple and fun to create things.

Now Playing: TLOZ OoT 3D, 3D Classic: Kirby Adventure, TLOZ: Skyward Sword, Pushmo
Will Buy: Zengage, Mario Kart 7, Marrio Picross, Mighty Switch Force
Waiting For: Resident Evil Revelations, VVVVV, Sakura Samurai, NightSky, Colors! 3D
3DS Code: 2793-0857-1922

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Birdman

54. Posted:

IGN posted their review of the game and gave it a 6/10. Here are what I believe to be the highlights:

Reviewer stated multiple times he had no idea what was going on or what the point to the game was.
3D effect not taken advantage of
From the review: "It's as if some game designer came up with the creature creation portion - which is fairly well done - but then didn't have anywhere to put it. So they surrounded it with this weird, tossed-together collection of disparate ideas that don't ever really feel like a cohesive game."
Claims a Creation subculture a la Flipnote Studio, Photo Dojo or Mii Maker will come to this game
Felt it would've been better if it were free and not $7

Ok, I'm sold. Guess I won't be getting this game.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage
Avatar

brandonbwii

55. Posted:

diegoesgriam wrote:

I didn't really want to download it... But I'm in love with the game, it's 2D Spore. Bizarre game, but it's simple and fun to create things.

Same here, I wanted to wait for some reviews but something about the game just called to me. Even though I can find plenty of faults with it, it's still a fun, simple game that was well worth the asking price.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

56. Posted:

Eh...I'll wait to see what comes out next week based on IGN's review. Seeing as Super Mario 3d Land comes out this sunday I don't really need this game right now. I might get it later depending on the Nlife review...

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

diegoesgriam

57. Posted:

It isn't half as bad as IGN makes to sound, reviewers doesn't have imagination

Now Playing: TLOZ OoT 3D, 3D Classic: Kirby Adventure, TLOZ: Skyward Sword, Pushmo
Will Buy: Zengage, Mario Kart 7, Marrio Picross, Mighty Switch Force
Waiting For: Resident Evil Revelations, VVVVV, Sakura Samurai, NightSky, Colors! 3D
3DS Code: 2793-0857-1922

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bonesy91

58. Posted:

A 6 from IGN doesn't surprise me... even though this game deserves at least a 8. And I don't understand what they were expecting how they worded the review. This is more of an artistic game with no end, the way you can create characters that use different features such as: Rolling with wheels, flying with wings or swimming with arms (i even made a creature with all three of these things and might I say, it's quite hilarious to control) The trophy system was also A nice added feature and just all the other little things thrown in. Like having to create a character while only having the silhouette of what said creature is, breaking the eggs is always a blast not knowing if you'll hit the right spot to get a "jackpot" or not. Tons of items to collect.

Such a marvelous little game

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

59. Posted:

Birdman13 wrote:

IGN posted their review of the game and gave it a 6/10. Here are what I believe to be the highlights:

Reviewer stated multiple times he had no idea what was going on or what the point to the game was.
3D effect not taken advantage of
From the review: "It's as if some game designer came up with the creature creation portion - which is fairly well done - but then didn't have anywhere to put it. So they surrounded it with this weird, tossed-together collection of disparate ideas that don't ever really feel like a cohesive game."
Claims a Creation subculture a la Flipnote Studio, Photo Dojo or Mii Maker will come to this game
Felt it would've been better if it were free and not $7

Ok, I'm sold. Guess I won't be getting this game.

Same here.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yrreiht

60. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

IGN posted their review of the game and gave it a 6/10. Here are what I believe to be the highlights:

Reviewer stated multiple times he had no idea what was going on or what the point to the game was.
3D effect not taken advantage of
From the review: "It's as if some game designer came up with the creature creation portion - which is fairly well done - but then didn't have anywhere to put it. So they surrounded it with this weird, tossed-together collection of disparate ideas that don't ever really feel like a cohesive game."
Claims a Creation subculture a la Flipnote Studio, Photo Dojo or Mii Maker will come to this game
Felt it would've been better if it were free and not $7

Ok, I'm sold. Guess I won't be getting this game.

Same here.

I can never trust IGN. most of them are just Sony fanboys or Nintendo haters.
I was surprised by the score they gave to the new Mario 3D land however.
I'm just waiting for NL for their opinion on the game, they are much more trustworthy.

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37