Showing 21 to 40 of 64
21. Posted: Wed 29th Jun 2011 15:11 BST
All I'm saying is that it would be a real failure if you couldn't make regular flipnotes. I mean, COME ON! If you weren't going to have backwards compatibility, the least you couldv'e done was put the original on eShop, y'know?
3DS Friend Code: 1633 4261 1967
Nintendo Network ID: DimetriWarrior
22. Posted: Wed 29th Jun 2011 17:36 BST
Yeah, If it isn't backwards compatible i would be SAD. D:I have so many unfinished flipnotes that I saved to my SD card so I could work on them again.
Cringing is really fun.
23. Posted: Wed 29th Jun 2011 19:25 BST
And maybe transferring all of them? I mean, 3DS uses SD cards as well, so why not?
Changed name: Old name was JDT!Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496
24. Posted: Wed 29th Jun 2011 23:44 BST
I hope it's released tomorrow!I doubt it, but maybe :3
25. Posted: Thu 30th Jun 2011 06:32 BST
I don't think it's comin' today, but I'll see what happens.
26. Posted: Sun 17th Jul 2011 21:31 BST
I wish it would come out soon.
Edited on Mon 18th July, 2011 @ 05:16 by theblackdragon
27. Posted: Thu 4th Aug 2011 17:44 BST
I hope this one is also free. It will be nice to see some more animation options for beginners ( I suck at making Flipnotes, but so fun!).
No one knows what kind of games I play!!
28. Posted: Thu 4th Aug 2011 19:57 BST
They've already announced that it will be free.
29. Posted: Fri 5th Aug 2011 01:14 BST
Hopefully this august like last year.
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx
30. Posted: Thu 11th Aug 2011 02:37 BST
There are rumors that it will be released on the 11th or the 14th.
31. Posted: Thu 11th Aug 2011 06:29 BST
It's the 11th and we're due for an eShop update later today. Let's cross our fingers!!!
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
32. Posted: Thu 11th Aug 2011 13:34 BST
The 14th? Why? The eShop doesn't update on Sundays! It updates on Thursdays!
33. Posted: Thu 11th Aug 2011 17:59 BST
Akatsuki wrote:There are rumors that it will be released on the 11th or the 14th. The 14th? Why? The eShop doesn't update on Sundays! It updates on Thursdays!
The original Flipnote Studio app was released on the 14th, 2 years ago in a surprise update on Friday.Some people think that Nintendo will do another "surprise update" on the same day.
34. Posted: Thu 11th Aug 2011 18:48 BST
I want Flipnote Memo sooo bad I am mad I sold my dsi now kind of.
3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519
35. Posted: Thu 11th Aug 2011 19:13 BST
If flipnote memo doesn't give you access to flipnote studio, then i'm going to buy my DSi back. >___<
36. Posted: Sun 21st Aug 2011 19:46 BST
There are new rumors every week as you can see. As always they are rumors, and I think Nintendo would give people at least 1 weeks notice about its release, because they always do and its not like they'd have anything else to release to impress that week (cough 1 bad VC game cough)
I make Pixel Art on occasion.
37. Posted: Mon 29th Aug 2011 03:41 BST
Has Nintendo announced a release date yet...?
38. Posted: Sat 17th Sep 2011 05:23 BST
This is beggining to get me angry. It is the middle of september now and i haven't heard ONE thing about when or even if flipnotes memo is coming out. Infact i'm sending this message on my 3DS and i'm beggining to double think even having internet on my 3DS. All nintendo is doing is throwing old games at us to keep us ocupied until the WiiU comes out then they are just going to completely ignore the 3DS.
39. Posted: Wed 21st Sep 2011 21:50 BST
I hope that this new Flipnote will transfer to the 4DS or what ever itll be called
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
40. Posted: Thu 22nd Sep 2011 01:48 BST