Forums

Topic: Donkey Kong Original Edition

Posts 101 to 120 of 128

Lunapplebloom

@Philip_J_Reed Oh... It's a pie factory level. And all this time I thought it was cement... Shoot! Sorry for misinforming some people in advance. I must have got it mixed up with the Mario's Cement Factory game.

@bezerker99 I look forward to seeing how well you do when you get it.

And new High Score is now 111,000

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Philip_J_Reed

No no it's cement! I was just using pie in a colloquial sense, since that's what they look like. It is indeed cement.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Knux

I may or may not get a download code for this, because I'm tight on funds and the only game I'm interested in downloading is Miracle Mask. I'm going to get Sticker Star as a retail game. Plus, there's also the possibility that the NES version of Donkey Kong will come to the eShop eventually. Why doesn't Nintendo release the original arcade version on the eShop for everyone to buy is beyond me. I also do have the original arcade version of Donkey Kong thanks to Donkey Kong 64.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Lunapplebloom

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

No no it's cement! I was just using pie in a colloquial sense, since that's what they look like. It is indeed cement.

Oh, well that's a relief then. Thanks for clearing it up.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

New high score of 114,400. Slowly inching my way up. And I'm not using suspend points just to say.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Once again, where is Hank when you need him? D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Lunapplebloom

Happy_Mask wrote:

Once again, where is Hank when you need him? D:

What? Don't mention his name here. We all don't hold a candle to him. D:

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

Knux wrote:

I may or may not get a download code for this, because I'm tight on funds and the only game I'm interested in downloading is Miracle Mask. I'm going to get Sticker Star as a retail game. Plus, there's also the possibility that the NES version of Donkey Kong will come to the eShop eventually. Why doesn't Nintendo release the original arcade version on the eShop for everyone to buy is beyond me. I also do have the original arcade version of Donkey Kong thanks to Donkey Kong 64.

Apparently some other company (I guess Rare) owns Nintendo's arcade chips, and therefore they can't put them on the Wii VC. It could be the file size, though.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

itsanandito

Sorry if this has been said already but what is the difference between this version and the NES one? I'm on the fence with this as well.

itsanandito

KaiserGX

The missing level from the arcade version is added, as well as a climbing animation for DK that is also absent on the NES version.

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Zach777

Anyone else STILL not get their code for this game? I bought Crosswords+ on day 1 from the Nintendo eShop and don't have it yet...

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

tripunktoj

OMG! I 've just hit 123400, after reaching (and dying thrice in a row) the factory at L5, its so fast (also died once on L4)

Edited on by tripunktoj

...

Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj | Twitter:

NGamerZero

I have always wanted the original version of Donkey Kong! Does someone have a spare code for the game? I wanted to get this game so badly since I cannot find it anywhere else, but I am completely against buying digital copies of games that can be purchased physically. Regardless, I hope you guys enjoy the game!

(Sorry for posting on an old topic if that bothers anyone...)

Friend Codes - Animal Crossing: City Folk (4812-1078-6183)
Dr. Mario Online Rx (9967-0055-1680) - Mario Kart Wii (5198-4114-2870)
Mario Strikers Charged (043068-406725) - Mario vs. DK: Minis March Again! (2450-8698-0454)
Nintendo Wii (1390-4118-2314-4557) - Super Smash Bros. Brawl (3694-9700-8787)

Nintendo Network ID: NGAMERZERO

TheDreamingHawk

Gonna hopefully get this with Professor layton MM

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Lzeon

NGamerZero wrote:

I have always wanted the original version of Donkey Kong! Does someone have a spare code for the game? I wanted to get this game so badly since I cannot find it anywhere else, but I am completely against buying digital copies of games that can be purchased physically. Regardless, I hope you guys enjoy the game!

(Sorry for posting on an old topic if that bothers anyone...)

Sorry, you need to follow procedure to get the reward

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic