3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Denpa Ningen RPG N.A. Release Date Confirmed!

Showing 21 to 40 of 45

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Barbiegurl777

21. Posted:

Yeah I checked nintendo's website as well it say's $9.99 as well. This is getting ridiculous with the prices though. I know it's only by a few dollars but this is several titles now people in the US have had to pay a few more extra dollars for titles than other places. All I can say is I was going to download this next thursday probably & now it can sit in the e-shop until nintendolife gives it a review & until I see some star ratings on it in the e-shop.

I checked denpa men japanese website because that's what nintendo gives as the official website for the game. In Japan it's 800 yen which I'm guessing is around 8 dollars in american & euro money. I translated the denpa men site through google translate. Nintendo did have $6.99 dollar price tag on it what I want to know is why do they want the extra 3 dollars for it then. Is there extra content in the game?

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

22. Posted:

Pokemon Dream Radar, Pokedex 3D Pro, Cave Story, and now Denpa Men? Too many downloadables coming up! DX

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

willobee

23. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

I checked denpa men japanese website because that's what nintendo gives as the official website for the game. In Japan it's 800 yen which I'm guessing is around 8 dollars in american & euro money. I translated the denpa men site through google translate. Nintendo did have $6.99 dollar price tag on it what I want to know is why do they want the extra 3 dollars for it then. Is there extra content in the game?

Why didn't you google the conversion? 800 yen is 10.20 USD. So if anything we pay less.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

24. Posted:

I'm not willing to pay that much for a simple 3dsware, unless it gets amazing reviews. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

25. Posted:

Yen is way stronger than the dollar, so yeah. 800 yen is about $10 or $11. Guess this is a reasonable price then.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

willobee

26. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I'm not willing to pay that much for a simple 3dsware, unless it gets amazing reviews. :P

I definitely see your point, but these days I think the line between a retail game and a downloadable game is blurring quite a lot. No longer is it $50 for retail, $5 for download. More companies are making games that fit well with different prices, which is fantastic, because a lot of games would be over priced at $50, or wouldn't be made if they would have to sell for $5.

What I'm saying poorly is just because it might be a bit more than most downloadable games, that doesn't mean it isn't worth every penny.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

27. Posted:

Nintendo World Report mentioned the price hike, but not even they know the reasoning.

Oddly enough, they listed the original price as $7.99, instead of the $6.99 that was originally listed by Nintendo (and saw by many of us here).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

28. Posted:

If the game ends up having a lot of content it shouldn't be a problem that it's $10. It's cheaper than retail and just about equal to lunch at McDonalds. Which is a terrible decision.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

29. Posted:

Lunch at Mc Donalds? The hell do you buy.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

30. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

Lunch at Mc Donalds? The hell do you buy.

I don't eat at McDonalds, ever. :P

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

31. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Lunch at Mc Donalds? The hell do you buy.

I don't eat at McDonalds, ever. :P

Agreed although I may get a job there... Not many call backs from anywhere I've applied :( how am I supost to move to Japan if I can't get a job to pay for the cost of moving? :(

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

32. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Lunch at Mc Donalds? The hell do you buy.

I don't eat at McDonalds, ever. :P

Maybe that's why you said lunch is 10 dollars.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

33. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Lunch at Mc Donalds? The hell do you buy.

I don't eat at McDonalds, ever. :P

Agreed although I may get a job there... Not many call backs from anywhere I've applied :( how am I supost to move to Japan if I can't get a job to pay for the cost of moving? :(

I highly doubt you'd be able to fund a move to Japan with minimum wage at McDonalds. If you want a real chance to actually move there, it'd be best to go to college and get a degree (become an English teacher or something). Heck, you'd have a better chance of getting there by joining the Air Force on the chance that you'd get stationed in Okinawa, than you would working at McDonalds (not that I'm giving that suggestion one way or the other).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

34. Posted:

Yeah I know what you mean, but IDK about college, sorry there's just something about it that rubs me the wrong way, and if I were to go, I'd want to go all out with 8 years and I don't wanna start my life at age 27... I wanna get there ASAP maybe by age 21 (hopefully)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

willobee

35. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean, but IDK about college, sorry there's just something about it that rubs me the wrong way, and if I were to go, I'd want to go all out with 8 years and I don't wanna start my life at age 27... I wanna get there ASAP maybe by age 21 (hopefully)

You can't judge college based on it being college, nor can you go in with the goal of finishing by a certain time. That's all completely irrelevant. What matters is that you find something you enjoy doing and will enjoy doing for 40+ years, because once you're out of school, that's it. You do your career until the day you retire. So take however much time is needed to make sure you're doing something you like. If you love your job you don't work a day of your life.

... on a more topical note, I believe there's a demo of this coming tomorrow! A good way to decide if it's worth the moola or not.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Barbiegurl777

36. Posted:

wobee wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

I checked denpa men japanese website because that's what nintendo gives as the official website for the game. In Japan it's 800 yen which I'm guessing is around 8 dollars in american & euro money. I translated the denpa men site through google translate. Nintendo did have $6.99 dollar price tag on it what I want to know is why do they want the extra 3 dollars for it then. Is there extra content in the game?

Why didn't you google the conversion? 800 yen is 10.20 USD. So if anything we pay less.

I would but not really sure how. Like with the european ds games I bought several years ago off ebay. I just letted the website do the math lol I'm lazy.

I'm not great in math at all. Sorry...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Barbiegurl777

37. Posted:

wobee wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean, but IDK about college, sorry there's just something about it that rubs me the wrong way, and if I were to go, I'd want to go all out with 8 years and I don't wanna start my life at age 27... I wanna get there ASAP maybe by age 21 (hopefully)

You can't judge college based on it being college, nor can you go in with the goal of finishing by a certain time. That's all completely irrelevant. What matters is that you find something you enjoy doing and will enjoy doing for 40+ years, because once you're out of school, that's it. You do your career until the day you retire. So take however much time is needed to make sure you're doing something you like. If you love your job you don't work a day of your life.

... on a more topical note, I believe there's a demo of this coming tomorrow! A good way to decide if it's worth the moola or not.

I agree with you on finding out if its worth it or not finally they put up there site in english where we can understand it. Just checked it out quite extensively searching it out very well. I haven't had the greatest experience with rpg's in the past but this one look's pretty clean cut & look's like it's gonna be pretty decent defently going to try the demo first & for most before I download this title next week.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cucon13

38. Posted:

I just played the demo. As an RPG fan, i thought this was pretty good. Although, i might wait for the sequel to release in NA to purchase since it will have more features. Hoping for some two-player mode to play with friends.

cucon13

AuthorMessage
Avatar

willobee

39. Posted:

cucon13 wrote:

I just played the demo. As an RPG fan, i thought this was pretty good. Although, i might wait for the sequel to release in NA to purchase since it will have more features. Hoping for some two-player mode to play with friends.

But if you don't buy this one, it won't sell well here and then Nintendo won't bring us the sequel because they'll assume no one wants it!

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RetroGBHippie92

40. Posted:

wobee wrote:

cucon13 wrote:

I just played the demo. As an RPG fan, i thought this was pretty good. Although, i might wait for the sequel to release in NA to purchase since it will have more features. Hoping for some two-player mode to play with friends.

But if you don't buy this one, it won't sell well here and then Nintendo won't bring us the sequel because they'll assume no one wants it!

My exact thoughts, just buy the game damn it, so that we PAL gamers can have it too! I mean our eShop is severly lacking in RPGs and the only one i've downloaded, that I consider a true RPG, is The Sword of hope II, and look at that! We didn't even get the first game, well neither did NA, but hey, you NA gamers please buy The Denpamen: They came by wave, I'm really looking forward to that even though it looks a bit quirky.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB