3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Crimson Shroud Discussion

Showing 281 to 286 of 286

AuthorMessage

RR529

281. Posted:

liavcol wrote:

Well then... I see that no one posted in this topic since Feb. But I need help! I am only in Chapter 3 and I'm stuck at the fight with the dragon after I open the gate in the Pilgrim's Plea.... What should I do? I didn't really got into the game so I don't really know where and how to get good weapons nor what the best gear for my party... please help!

Have you been fusing weapons?

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

liavcol

282. Posted:

No because I don't know where to get good weapons and what Skills/Magics should I use. So I'll be glad if you'll tell me... Thanks

Email: liavcol@gmail.com
3DS friend code: 4768-7500-0239
Currently Playing:
Assassin's Creed II: Discovery (DS)

AuthorMessage

RR529

283. Posted:

liavcol wrote:

No because I don't know where to get good weapons and what Skills/Magics should I use. So I'll be glad if you'll tell me... Thanks

First, go through your inventory & equip whatever you think's best.

Then experiment around to find out what enemies drop that same equipment (this may take awhile), and just keep fusing them to your current items, to amplify it's stats.

For example, lets say Lippi has a "hunter's helm". Keep fighting enemies that drop that item, and fuse them to the original, so that it becomes a "hunter's helm +1", "hunter's helm +2", etc.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

284. Posted:

@liavcol - RR529 has the idea. You should be able to find goblins and skeletons if you need some easy targets at the point you are at. Also when it comes to magic, that is up to your armor and weapons, as well as what spells you think you want to add to them. Skills also depend on you but if you can get dice lure II or I, then grind using that to increase the value of dice in combos, you can build up higher value dice to improve the amount of damage you can heal or hurt with. Mediate on Frea is good as well and this is more for the next boss but get her a farie shield or something like that, it lets her use a magic spell to decrease wait time and it helps a lot. Good Luck.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Gvaz

285. Posted:

I know this thread hasn't been posted in in a while but I'm playing this game (and it owns)

I'm about to beat the game for the first time, does gear carry over to a NG+? What kind of things should I consider while playing NG+?

Of course I've been getting tons of items but barely any azoth so i'm running low and will probably hit my meld limit soon.

Edited on by Gvaz

Gvaz

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

286. Posted:

@Gvaz - You keep everything you have in the NG+
In new game+ think about you plans and get ready for an optional hard challenge. Best of luck to you.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt