3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Crimson Shroud Discussion

Showing 241 to 260 of 286

AuthorMessage

RR529

241. Posted:

DarkCoolEdge wrote:

The day I downloaded this and Gunman Clive was a great one, I don't think it can get better than that.

I donloaded both titles on the same day, too, and yeah, definitely one of the better DL days I've had (although the day I got Liberation Maiden & NightSky was pretty good too. Oh, and the day I got Denpa Men! a tad quirky, but still a really solid RPG experience, and the post story dungeons were quite difficult).

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

242. Posted:

@RR529 - That's my problem. I revive him to watch him topple over also.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

RR529

243. Posted:

Well, these goblins still aren't dropping anything of use to Lippi, so I'll just have to move on and hope he doesn't become too much of a hinderance before I can get some better gear for him (Frea's Mass Heal II & Revive are good enough that I shouldn't have to waste too much items on him).

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

RR529

244. Posted:

Yay! I only had to fight the Skeletons twice to get the Obsidian Daphne on New Game +, lol. Still going to grind on them for a bit, though (they're actually dropping some bows that might be of some use to Lippi, if I get enough to meld a couple of times).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

RR529

245. Posted:

After grinding those Skeletons some, Lippi's finally starting to get some better gear!

Also, the Skeletons have dropped the Obsidian Daphne 4 times in a row O_O (the game will only allow you to carry one at a time, though).

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

246. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

After grinding those Skeletons some, Lippi's finally starting to get some better gear!

Also, the Skeletons have dropped the Obsidian Daphne 4 times in a row O_O (the game will only allow you to carry one at a time, though).

What order were you defeating them in? Do you remember?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

247. Posted:

I got the obsidian daphne on the first try in game+ :D

Where is the key for the chest in the inner gate? Thanks.

Edited on by DarkCoolEdge

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

248. Posted:

DarkCoolEdge wrote:

I got the obsidian daphne on the first try in game+ :D

Where is the key for the chest in the inner gate? Thanks.

You must get to chapter 4, then kill a certain enemy group in the second area.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

RR529

249. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

What order were you defeating them in? Do you remember?

I always go for the enemy that I have the highest percent to hit (if two or more enemies have the same percentage, I'll go for the one that'll take the most damage).

Although, once I actually fought them in a different order, so I'm not sure why they've dropped it so much.

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

250. Posted:

I still can't beat those witch kings, I give Giauque an Elixir to up his MP, then I keep getting him to use windblade to attack all three witch kings, while healing him with frea. In the mean time, Lippi always dies first and I can't honest keep healing him when I need Giauque spamming windblade. Is there a better strategy? I keep getting 4 or more on my dice rolls at the begining, so that lucky dice roll of 2 (snake eyes) I need always evades me

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

RR529

251. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

I still can't beat those witch kings, I give Giauque an Elixir to up his MP, then I keep getting him to use windblade to attack all three witch kings, while healing him with frea. In the mean time, Lippi always dies first and I can't honest keep healing him when I need Giauque spamming windblade. Is there a better strategy? I keep getting 4 or more on my dice rolls at the begining, so that lucky dice roll of 2 (snake eyes) I need always evades me

I'm not quite there yet (just started chapter 3 in NG+), but have you tried grinding/melding for better items? Also, with these kinds of situations, I always take out the magic user first (that's what I did against them the first time, and I was able to beat them on my first try).

On an unrelated note, somehow, Frea has become a defensive powerhouse for me (even without any buffs, the monsters are lucky to do more than 1 point of damage to her O_O).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

252. Posted:

The Game+'s Dragon is a son of a @#!@. I forgot to save before the battle and I had to replay it 4 times in a row. Maybe the time for grinding has come. I probably need something better than +1 weapons to beat those witches. Dang it.

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

RR529

253. Posted:

Just beat the dragon in New Game+! I'm not looking forward to the Witch Kings, lol.

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

254. Posted:

Grinding is a chore. I never get what I need. My patience is disappearing fast.

AuthorMessage

andreoni79

255. Posted:

NG+ is hard, thank god.

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0122-8322

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

256. Posted:

Best place to grind? I want to see the ng+ ending but I don't wanna spend hours upon hours killing the same monsters for nothing.

Thanks.

AuthorMessage

Windy

257. Posted:

I need to go through the game again. I beat it then stopped. The second time around sounds like alot of fun with extra items and such dropping.

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

RR529

258. Posted:

Just fought the Witch Kings in NG+. That was the first time I've ever lost a battle in this game!

Looks like I'm going to have to grind for a bit (so far I've just done one grinding fight, and got two meldable items for Lippi, which is good because he needs it most).

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

259. Posted:

@DarkCoolEdge I'm pretty sure certain equips are mapped to certain battles. If you keep repeating those battles, you'll get what you want for melding. Which battles contain what though? You'll have to experiment :/

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

RR529

260. Posted:

Here's a grinding tip:

Instead of facing the same group over & over again, switch between the room with the Skeletons, the room with the Liches & Skeletons, and the room with the Demon & Skeletons.

The three rooms are close enough that only a minascule amount of MP will be used going from one to the others, it keeps things from feeling repetitive (what with the different monster combinations in each), and so far I always seem to get at least one useful thing for someone on my team (this last thing could just be random luck, though).

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)