3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Crimson Shroud Discussion

Showing 221 to 240 of 286

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

221. Posted:

So, I'm assuming it's chapter 2 where you have to get the Daphne item? I just have to keep fighting the skeletons in the Waterway until they drop it, right?

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

222. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

So, I'm assuming it's chapter 2 where you have to get the Daphne item? I just have to keep fighting the skeletons in the Waterway until they drop it, right?

Yes but its been rumored that they need to be defeated in a certain order so change it up and it might save you some time!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

223. Posted:

Yay! Finally got that Obsidian Daphne!

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkCoolEdge

224. Posted:

How many chapters does it have? Thanks.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys: Mario & Luigi (don't know which one yet) Rayman Legends/Splinter Cell: Blacklist
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

225. Posted:

DarkCoolEdge wrote:

How many chapters does it have? Thanks.

4 and a new game plus mode

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

226. Posted:

I'm not quite sure I've been doing the combo system right though, so could someone explain how to keep a combo going to me?

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Sorry everyone, but GLaDOS has been delayed.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

227. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I'm not quite sure I've been doing the combo system right though, so could someone explain how to keep a combo going to me?

You can check the orders at the first gate. As long as a different element is used the combo keeps building till it reaches 6. A repeated element or no element ability will stop the combo. Using a weaker element or a previously used one will reset the combo. Also basic attacks will not add to or stop the combo. The challenge is enemy attacks effect it.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

228. Posted:

Just got through Chapter 3. That Dragon boss fight was pretty cool.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

229. Posted:

Beat the Witch Kings (on my first try, too)! Okay, that was easily the best boss fight so far!

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

230. Posted:

Finished the game! The final boss was pretty cool, not as hard as the Witch Kings were, but still awesome nonetheless. The ending was a little unexpected, though...

This may be right up there with Denpa Men as my favorite eShop title (each has it's advantages, so it's hard to say which is better).

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RetroGBHippie92

231. Posted:

Does anyone know a good strategy for the Witch Kings in New Game+?

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

232. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Does anyone know a good strategy for the Witch Kings in New Game+?

Look back one page as someone said how they beat them!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

233. Posted:

I know Frea tends to be the weak link in most of your guys' teams (from what I've heard), but for some reason it's Lippi for me.

To be honest, he was just as good as Giaugue & Frea during my first playthrough, but so far on the second, it seems that what gear I have for him isn't very effective, as I keep on having to save his butt (while Frea and Giaugue are taking damage between 1-15 points per hit, Lippi is getting slammed 50-70 points per hit).

What makes matters worse, is that none of the enemies are dropping any gear that would help him along (although I'm getting quite a bit of stuff for Giaugue & Frea, who don't really need it)...

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jollykarp

234. Posted:

The only thing I figure about New Game + is that monsters will actively target the weakest member of your party and only that member. So, regardless of all the tanking equipment I loaded onto Giauque, he isn't targeted a single time! Like @RR529, Lippi seems to be the one who cops it the most often. He's also the one which does the most damage D:

perhaps it's because he's the only character who can't equip a shield?

Edited on by Jollykarp

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkCoolEdge

235. Posted:

How do I hurt the final boss? It's almost invulnerable, I do 1 pt of damage with attacks and next to nothing or even 0 with magic. And I use a lot of buffs and debuffs.

Thanks.

Edit: incredible, I beat my barter points record against the witches. 640

Edited on by DarkCoolEdge

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys: Mario & Luigi (don't know which one yet) Rayman Legends/Splinter Cell: Blacklist
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

236. Posted:

DarkCoolEdge wrote:

How do I hurt the final boss? It's almost invulnerable, I do 1 pt of damage with attacks and next to nothing or even 0 with magic. And I use a lot of buffs and debuffs.

Thanks.

Edit: incredible, I beat my barter points record against the witches. 640

Lippi was actually my best character for that fight (ironic, considering he's been pretty useless during New Game +, so far).

I had a Composite Bow +6 equipped to him, and he did plenty of damage just fine. I had Giaugue heal him when necessary, since his sword (Gladius +5) only did 1 point damage to the boss. Frea's magic was also somewhat effective for me, with a lot of buffs for her, & debuffs for the boss.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkCoolEdge

237. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

DarkCoolEdge wrote:

How do I hurt the final boss? It's almost invulnerable, I do 1 pt of damage with attacks and next to nothing or even 0 with magic. And I use a lot of buffs and debuffs.

Thanks.

Edit: incredible, I beat my barter points record against the witches. 640

Lippi was actually my best character for that fight (ironic, considering he's been pretty useless during New Game +, so far).

I had a Composite Bow +6 equipped to him, and he did plenty of damage just fine. I had Giaugue heal him when necessary, since his sword (Gladius +5) only did 1 point damage to the boss. Frea's magic was also somewhat effective for me, with a lot of buffs for her, & debuffs for the boss.

LoL, I only have one +1 weapon (giauque). Crap, I don't want to grind

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys: Mario & Luigi (don't know which one yet) Rayman Legends/Splinter Cell: Blacklist
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

238. Posted:

DarkCoolEdge wrote:

RR529 wrote:

DarkCoolEdge wrote:

How do I hurt the final boss? It's almost invulnerable, I do 1 pt of damage with attacks and next to nothing or even 0 with magic. And I use a lot of buffs and debuffs.

Thanks.

Edit: incredible, I beat my barter points record against the witches. 640

Lippi was actually my best character for that fight (ironic, considering he's been pretty useless during New Game +, so far).

I had a Composite Bow +6 equipped to him, and he did plenty of damage just fine. I had Giaugue heal him when necessary, since his sword (Gladius +5) only did 1 point damage to the boss. Frea's magic was also somewhat effective for me, with a lot of buffs for her, & debuffs for the boss.

LoL, I only have one +1 weapon (giauque). Crap, I don't want to grind

You and me both as I'm having a hard time with the skeletons on the second go through!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

239. Posted:

It's sad to see all the hate this game's getting on YouTube. The only video with a significant amount of comments is a "one minute review" video, and everyone's trashing on the game...

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkCoolEdge

240. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

DarkCoolEdge wrote:

RR529 wrote:

DarkCoolEdge wrote:

How do I hurt the final boss? It's almost invulnerable, I do 1 pt of damage with attacks and next to nothing or even 0 with magic. And I use a lot of buffs and debuffs.

Thanks.

Edit: incredible, I beat my barter points record against the witches. 640

Lippi was actually my best character for that fight (ironic, considering he's been pretty useless during New Game +, so far).

I had a Composite Bow +6 equipped to him, and he did plenty of damage just fine. I had Giaugue heal him when necessary, since his sword (Gladius +5) only did 1 point damage to the boss. Frea's magic was also somewhat effective for me, with a lot of buffs for her, & debuffs for the boss.

LoL, I only have one +1 weapon (giauque). Crap, I don't want to grind

You and me both as I'm having a hard time with the skeletons on the second go through!

I've already finished it. I just changed weapons, it was an easy fight.
I also started the game plus and goblins are easy too. I wander if the Witches will be tough this time around.

It's been an easy game so far, well, not really easy just not hard at all.
By the way, I really like it. The day I downloaded this and Gunman Clive was a great one, I don't think it can get better than that.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys: Mario & Luigi (don't know which one yet) Rayman Legends/Splinter Cell: Blacklist
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge