3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Crimson Shroud Discussion

Showing 181 to 200 of 286

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

181. Posted:

@Aqueous Ok.
@Tech They bring you back from the dead. Congrats on being way better at RPGs than I am.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

182. Posted:

Lol. By the time I died a few times I had resurrect. Actually two of my members did. You might have it as an item you can forge and not even know it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

183. Posted:

I'll look for it. I'm annoyed at the way melding works for one or two of my characters, if I meld something ok onto it, the one power/magic thing on the weapon they're using I need gets removed from it.

Edited on by DashChargedShot

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

184. Posted:

@3Dash - Check the spell list on the item. The second one will be the one removed when melding in new spells

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

185. Posted:

Why is Frea so weak both physically and magically? every time I give her a new attack spell she pretty much does between 15-30 damage. Also is there any way to beat the three witch kings? they are overpowered.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

186. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92

Sup mate, just wandering If I should get this game or not, any advice is appreciated! :)

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

187. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Why is Frea so weak both physically and magically? every time I give her a new attack spell she pretty much does between 15-30 damage. Also is there any way to beat the three witch kings? they are overpowered.

It's not the fact that they are over powered. It's more the roll of the dice that makes you think that. Get a low dice roll and take out frea first. She has the least hit points I believe!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

188. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Try level II and III versions of attack magic. As for the defense if you use a one handed staff and a shield just for her, then fority her it helps a lot.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Sjoerd

189. Posted:

I've got about 6 hours of gameplay in this game, but I'm still waiting for that one item in the depths. It's getting quite boring now.. any idea if I've missed something?

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

AuthorMessage

Otto-Soq

190. Posted:

I recently finished the game....and i am very glad i did. I am a huge fan of most Level 5 games, but this one was ugly designed, too dark, repetetive and so on. The gameplay was quite nice, doh. I don't understand the high review scores. I am pretty sure if there were loads of good turn-based RPG's here in the west on 3DS right now, this game was rated with a 6, maybe 7.

@ Sjoerd: I think you have to switch between maps and repeat some fights.

Edited on by Otto-Soq

3ds code: 3840-5310-3696
psn: Eefje&Otto

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

191. Posted:

Sjoerd wrote:

I've got about 6 hours of gameplay in this game, but I'm still waiting for that one item in the depths. It's getting quite boring now.. any idea if I've missed something?

Skeletons drop the Obsidian Dalphine. You need to enter the dark room before they start dropping it I think.

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

192. Posted:

@Aqueous I'm sorry to inform you that you were wrong with the melding. I was trying to get Heal II and Resurect onto an Aero Cudgel, but each time I did, Aeroslash II was removed, which is one of like 2 Magic powers things I must have on that weapon. I tried moving Aeroslash II around a bit, but none of it worked.

So I should probably change my weapon for I can have at least one or the other with Frea, but I'm just putting that out there.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

193. Posted:

@3Dash - That is what I meant. If you check it by scrolling down on the right while holding in y. You'll find that it is the second spell on the weapon and therefore will be replaced if you try putting a spell on that weapon every time. With her a rod or sceptre with a shield is best. At least where I am.

Edited on by Aqueous

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

194. Posted:

I just bet Crimson Shroud, but I think I got the bad ending? yeah how did everyone manage to get the good ending? there was no indication that I was going to get it, I mean I BET the Crimson Shroud, but yeah I don't know why I got the bad ending, anyone care to explain? maybe I have to beat the New Game+ mode to get the good ending?

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

195. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92 - If I can beat it and it is I'll tell you first if you want

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

196. Posted:

I didn't know there was a good or bad ending on the first run?!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

197. Posted:

Well what ending did everyone get? I got the ending where [spoilers/]Giauque and Lippi get trapped in the castle, but I assume that is still the real ending?[/spoilers]

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

198. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

I didn't know there was a good or bad ending on the first run?!

Gives one ending only first round to my knowledge

SPOILERS
You forgot the world destruction

Edited on by Aqueous

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

199. Posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong but on the descent to the second stage on the second play through was different right??

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

200. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but on the descent to the second stage on the second play through was different right??

I don't think so but there is extra story in chapter yet to come