3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Crimson Shroud Discussion

Showing 141 to 160 of 286

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

141. Posted:

Thank you all who gave me info on the game. I think I'll wait till buying this game seeing as I am saving up for a Wii U as well as Fire Emblem Awakening which is coming in the very near future. Plus I'm very very familiar with table top RPGs and play the Real thing time to time with friends whenever I can. So Crimson Shroud can wait....I'll be buying it eventually somewhere down the line though.

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

142. Posted:

I'm gonna go crazy if I don't get this item before too long... I've spent like 4 hours trying to get it.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

143. Posted:

Btw, is it possible to have Obsidian Daphne and Sapphire Daphne in your item thing at the same time? I'm not 100% sure how Rare items work, is it one rare item, or one rare item of each type of rare item?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

144. Posted:

It sounds like you have the Obsidian Daphne. Why don't you go use it and prevent yourself from going crazy?

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

145. Posted:

ok well i give up im trying to get through the walk in reverie room but i need a key, i have been in every room about 20 times with no sign of a key. Can anyone tell me how to get it pleae

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

146. Posted:

well looking back a few pages i see how your meant to get it, how completley ridiculous it gives u know clue in the game about how to get and i have now wasted nearly 2 hours having the same fights over and over, really disappointed with this and its probably gonna make me give up on this broken game.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

147. Posted:

@PinkSpider - It never does anything like that again

Edit: Okay there was a key I found in my first play through, they took it away when I restarted but I found it again, it can only be used in the second play through and it looks like more is about to surface this play through, secrets, here I come :D

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

148. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

It sounds like you have the Obsidian Daphne. Why don't you go use it and prevent yourself from going crazy?

I totally thought there was a Sapphire Daphne I needed, and didn't think the Obsidian Daphne worked because when you go to Walk in Reverie it doesn't say anything new, because you need to go to the Confessional, so thanks, I guess.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

149. Posted:

ok so nearly 4 hours and still no key this game is a joke well done level 5

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

150. Posted:

@PinkSpider - That room is used in the 3rd chapter. You are in the second chapter I take it. You need what 3Dash did. A Obsidian Daphne that is used in the Confessional.

@3Dash - You are welcome. The room you are trying or were trying to enter is used in the third chapter.

AuthorMessage

MrGameluvr

151. Posted:

I'm really enjoying this game so far but I am a little bit concerned....

So far I've been killing creatures with ease, only came close to dying once or twice, and everything was smooth sailing until I met the creatures called the Witch Kings....

I beat them eventually but that is only after dying several times and seriously changing my gear. -_-
Are things about to get harder or am I going to have to adapt a whole new strategy for the trials ahead?

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

152. Posted:

MrGameluvr wrote:

So far I've been killing creatures with ease, only came close to dying once or twice, and everything was smooth sailing until I met the creatures called the Witch Kings....

I beat them eventually but that is only after dying several times and seriously changing my gear. -_-
Are things about to get harder or am I going to have to adapt a whole new strategy for the trials ahead?

I believe I'm on the last boss and those witches were my only problem! You need not worry!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MrGameluvr

153. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

MrGameluvr wrote:

I believe I'm on the last boss and those witches were my only problem! You need not worry!

Oh cool. Thank you :)

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

154. Posted:

@MrGameluvr - First or Second play through? Second is much more challenging and good luck on the last boss.

AuthorMessage

MrGameluvr

155. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@MrGameluvr - First or Second play through? Second is much more challenging and good luck on the last boss.

First one.

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

156. Posted:

So I ended up buying Crimson Shroud after all just yesterday and I must say 'this is the best RPG offering for the 3ds thus far'. Until Fire Emblem comes along of course. Having a blast playing this game and understood everything presented to me very quickly to where the rules are set in my mind. So far no complaints what so ever.

I'm in chapter 3 at the moment and never had any problems finding the necessary items/keys to progress pass that so called 'random drop phase' everyone keeps talking about on many forums. For me it was literally explained in the game as 'find item A to solve problem A' than 'find item b to solve problem b' which of course doesn't tell you where to look for those things but common sense told me to just explore. So I explored and literally within 30-40mins found both obsidian stone for light & that key for the gate.

I do not believe it's random drops at all seeing as my experience was from specific monsters/areas every time just about I fought in those places again for extra loot. I think maybe allot of people that are playing this game are people that are new to the genre so they might not be use to a game that doesn't hold their hands all the time. Either way it's not really to hard to figure out how to progress.

Another thing I was delighted to find out is that the game is NOT Linear in the sense you can decide anytime where to explore first before going where you Need to go in order to progress the storyline. Not sure if some of you here that answered me earlier when I asked if it was Linear or not understood what non linear means in a RPG style game. Anyways, very excellent game so far and I hope they make a full fledged retail game with the same stat system involved.

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

157. Posted:

MrGameluvr wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

First one.

Good, then I don't feel so bad about round two on my play through. They got very brutal this time.

AuthorMessage

Aquilalex

158. Posted:

MrGameluvr wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

First one.

Just wait to fight the Witch Kings again, they are really a pain in the #$%&!, I'm on my fourth playing through and so far I love this game

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

159. Posted:

Beat the entire game just yesterday and did not die once!! Came close to completely losing my entire party a number of times but ultimately held it together all the way to the final boss! Awesome RPG experience and I wish they make a much longer version of this game some day that includes 30+ chapters, multiple major choice decisions, customizable/creatable characters, and a local/online multiplayer mode where someone can be the Dungeon Master! Would be great.

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

160. Posted:

I still haven't bought this game yet, but when I do I'm sure it'll be as good as everone is saying it is. Problem is, when I go to download games off our eShop, they're really expensive, while some are justifiable, I just got to hear more first before getting it. But since I'm craving RPGs to tie me over, any game in the genre is worth getting if it's on the eShop, so after I've beaten The Denpamen I'll download this game. By the way is this still a good RPG even if it doesn't have a exp. system? I've noticed the last few 3DS RPGs are skipping that altogether.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB