3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Crashmo/Fallblox Design Contest - Voting: Weapons

Showing 201 to 217 of 217

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

201. Posted:

Apologies for my continued lack of timely updates. I could claim to be busy, and it would be true, but it's also true that I'm lazy.

We don't seem to have caught any of those elusive vote thingies, but since Bazly has a way of making me want to continue this, we shall nonetheless move on to a new theme, and for this thread that theme will be Enemies. Deadline's 10:00PM GMT on Wednesday 26th March, so I gotta get myself back into gear... it's been a while.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels
New Leaf Dream ID: 7100-3063-7289

3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23

AuthorMessage

Bazly

202. Posted:

As I said in the other thread: totally down for more Crashmoing! Would have voted for Zyrac on this one!

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

203. Posted:

Here's one of the pirate goons from Shantae. This is pretty simple, but, y'know, I wasn't about to make a big complex one right after a long break.
Untitled

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

204. Posted:

So yeah, no other entries, let's try for Friday, etc. Same goes for the other thread. Bazly, dude, I think you need to set a bookmark or something. :p

Edited on by Zyrac

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Bazly

205. Posted:

Sorry I'm late! I had a HUGE paper due this morning - don't worry, I remembered, but I had no time to get it done. Will have something up by the end of the day :D

AuthorMessage

Bazly

206. Posted:

Aaaaaaaand now for my Crashmo!

I actually have two I've been working on for this category, but unfortunately, my SD card is not the only technical issue I'm having: the left shoulder button on my 3DS doesn't work. This SIGNIFICANTLY slows down my Pushmo and Crashmo making! :(

Untitled

So this one is fairly simple, but he's my favourite enemy from the Marioverse (not including bosses, in which case it would be Ludwig van Koopa). Enjoy!

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

207. Posted:

I feel your pain, Bazly. My 3DS is a well-worn old thing, and the buttons have stopped working on me a couple times in the past. Plus, my laptop is kaput, so I'm posting from my Wii U, which is not the quickest thing ever. Anyway...

1. Zyrac
Untitled

2. Bazly
Untitled

Voting time is until 10:00PM BST on Tuesday.

Edited on by Zyrac

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Bazly

208. Posted:

Haha Zyrac is there even any point of you and I voting? :P

I've been thinking... since you and I appear to be the only ones left... I've noticed that on the Pushmo and Crashmo level sharing websites, and on some other forums, there are still a few people talking about these games. Perhaps we could try and create some sort of community/forum/something specifically for Pushmo/Crashmo players?

If we got all of the regular players under one roof we would probably create a community that allows us to be far more engaged with the game than simply the two of us posting levels that nobody looks at. Would love to hear your thoughts on this - I'm not even sure where/how this effort would start.

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

209. Posted:

Blah, lateness... Bazly, that would certainly be a nice thing to happen, but I don't know if I would be the guy to do it... initiative is not my strong point. I will at least have a look around for other active players, but for now I'm just gonna declare new themes and run. The theme here will be Weapons, and the deadline is 10:00PM BST on Wednesday 16th April.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Bazly

210. Posted:

I didn't mean YOU have to do it :P . I'm good with that initiative sort of stuff - I just meant to throw the idea out there, because if someone as dedicated as you is like "Nah I'm not interested in that at all" then there wouldn't be much point in even trying hahaha

AuthorMessage

Sakura

211. Posted:

This is most probably the wrong place for this, but it's the only place I know so here is my first fallblox puzzle. Made it easy, but you can edit to make it harder.

Untitled

Edited on by Sakura

Petition for more more special miis https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-of-europe-release-special-miis-in-europe-2?recruiter=168826539&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

212. Posted:

It seems I cannot even stick to my own deadlines anymore. Not gonna make excuses - I just need to try harder. I do think, however, that both of my puzzles this time around came out well once I finally got around to making them. So, a little something out of Metroid:

Untitled

And, uh, the deadline is now... Tuesday, I guess?

@Sakura - There's a general level sharing thread for Fallblox here (and one for Pullblox here), though I certainly don't blame you for not digging it up. I can't take your puzzle as a contest entry, but it would certainly be nice to have you participate in tne future!

Edited on by Zyrac

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Sakura

213. Posted:

@Zyrac

Cheers!

Petition for more more special miis https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-of-europe-release-special-miis-in-europe-2?recruiter=168826539&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

AuthorMessage

Bazly

214. Posted:

Untitled

What's this? I actually found time for Pushmo and Crashmo? It's like I got sick or something and have been stuck at home with a fever... -_-

I wasn't sure how to rate this one, the solution is actually quite simple, but I'm willing to bet most will not realize that the solution is right before their eyes until they've tried a bunch of different things. Let me know what you think!

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

215. Posted:

Setting this deadline to Wednesday as well. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep this thread open after Pullblox World comes out, given the continued lack of activity. But maybe I shouldn't be looking for excuses to stop.

As for your puzzle, Bazly, I didn't get it right away, but it didn't take that long either. I wouldn't give it four stars myself, but then I'm pretty stingy with the stars...

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Bazly

216. Posted:

I will be very sad to see these threads end - but then, it definitely makes sense as to why you would end them. If I can suggest though, I would at least wait and see if interest in these increases with the release of Pushmo World - though to be honest, those who have been brought to these games because of Pushmo World seem to be more interested in just sharing levels, rather than competing in themes.

On that note - I do have a project proposal I'd like to see if people would get on board with. I'm going to make a post about it and then copy the link here. If people are up for it I think it would be an interesting little project!

Liiink:

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/eshop/pushmopullblox_proje...

Edited on by Bazly

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

217. Posted:

I guess we'll wait a bit and see if there's any resurgance of interest here, although I doubt it. For now, the entries:

1. Zyrac
Untitled

2. Bazly
Untitled

Deadline's on Sunday. I'd talk a bit more, but I gotta run.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels