3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Crashmo/Fallblox Design Contest - Voting: Weapons

Showing 181 to 200 of 217

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

181. Posted:

Whoops, little late here. Well, you know the drill.

1. MasterWario
Untitled

2. Zyrac
Untitled

Vote by 11:59PM BST on Sunday.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels
New Leaf Dream ID: 7100-3063-7289

3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

182. Posted:

No votes this time. Meh.

Let's move on to Bosses. You've got until 11:59PM BST on Wednesday 4th September.

Edited on by Zyrac

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

183. Posted:

Hmm,Bosses. This one will be easy. I'll most likely be entering this one. BTW @Zyrac,Can you tell me what 11:59 PM BST would be in EST?

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

184. Posted:

@DeviousCrossing Erm... Daylight Savings Time has me a bit confused on that point, but that update just now? That was actually about an hour late. So an hour earlier than that is when the contest ends.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

185. Posted:

Things are pretty dead right now, but I'm still getting my entry in on time for this... albeit barely. This is the same guy I used for the Pullblox version of this theme, only now it's the NES version of him.

Untitled

By the way... it might not matter, but I may not be able to update later tonight. We'll see.

Edited on by Zyrac

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

186. Posted:

So yeah, nobody around here either. Well, I guess we're taking a break for a while then.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Bazly

187. Posted:

Sorry! Unless someone else enters by this time tomorrow, I'm going to look to get entries into both threads. Was planning on doing some this weekend and then things went kind of crazy, been having a rough week - hopefully someone else enters, but if not, I'll have something tomorrow! :)

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage

Bazly

188. Posted:

GAH Zyrac! I'm so sorry I suck at life! Here's my entry! FINALLY!

Untitled

I just want to say thank you SO much for always keeping these threads going - it actually means a lot to me. Pushmo and Crashmo are games I always love coming back to, and it's good to know this will still be here... I h ope you don't hate us too much for always disappearing! Guys let's get back to Pushmoing and Crashmoing! :D

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

189. Posted:

Hehe... no worries, Bazly. It's been nice to have a bit of a break from this, particularly since my life has gotten a lot busier in recent weeks. On that note, I may have to change the schedule a little... can't stay up all night anymore.

In any case, while you may not be the most consistent about it, you certainly have your own brand of dedication to the games. It's inspiring, actually... maybe I'll get started on a new wave of puzzles soon! I'm not gonna start things back up just yet, though... partially because my laptop's power cable is fried. Hopefully the replacement should be here by the end of the week... I wonder if anyone else will post before then.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

190. Posted:

Ok, so. I'd have posted earlier, but, well, some stuff came up. Anyway, I'm here now, and in the hopes of getting things going again, I'm setting the deadline for both threads to next Wednesday. Specifically, 10PM BST on Wednesday, since I can't be up at midnight in the middle of the week anymore. I fear this is that bit more inconvenient for American participants, but it's gotta be done. If anyone can abstain from Pokémon long enough to post an entry before then, it'd be appreciated.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

191. Posted:

No surprise that I forgot to post yesterday, right? I am quite out of practice, after all. Well, I'm belatedly opening voting until 10PM BST on Sunday. Whether we actually get votes or not, hopefully moving to a new theme afterward will restore a little momentum.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Bazly

192. Posted:

Zyrac I don't even think our votes should really count haha. But for the sake of bumping - obviously my vote goes to you!

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

193. Posted:

Well, can't declare a winner if it's just the two of us hanging out here. Let us forge on to a new theme regardless. Powerups it shall be, with a deadline of 10:00PM GMT on Wednesday 6th November.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

194. Posted:

Here's what I have for this one - one of the weapon pickups from Gunstar Heroes. It's not my favourite, though - I always preferred the elegant simplicity of double Force. As much as filling half the screen with bullets can be called elegant.

Untitled

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

195. Posted:

Welp, no other entries for either thread. I guess I'll see if extending them through Friday does me any good.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Bazly

196. Posted:

Hey, just wanted to give this post a bump and see if people were still interested in this? Anyone still playing Crashmo (or Pushmo)? We could continue with the theme that this died on or just start fresh?

Sorry I've been gone for so long, I started a new degree and between school and work... life has been pretty busy!

Even if we don't get this going again, we should all add each other to our 3DS friends! I feel like we spent such a long time working together on this stuff - it would suck if we just lost all contact! :P

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

197. Posted:

Untitled

I totally forgot about this thread

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

198. Posted:

Dear me, thank you for finally forcing me to say something, Bazly - I'd been putting it off! It's so daunting to show your face (well, avatar) again after being absent so long, you know? I added you to my friend list, by the way, so feel free to add me back.

And hey, look at that, an entry! I guess that means I have to start running this thing again? I don't know if we can keep it up for long, but I owe to you to try, at least. Either way, I'll have a bit of a weight off my chest. I shall set the deadline for both threads to 10:00PM GMT on Wednesday and see what happens.

Now then, while I'm here, maybe I'll check out some Pokémon threads. Been spending a lot of time on that recently.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels

AuthorMessage

Bazly

199. Posted:

Here is my entry! Sword Knight from Kirby's Adventure!

Untitled

Technically Kirby's enemies ARE his power-ups! ;)

Also, so glad I can send just a single message and get things slightly going again! I hope some of the old regulars come back too. I know it's corny, but this game and these threads have become a really big and important part of my life! And that includes all of you who participate! :3

AuthorMessage

Zyrac

200. Posted:

Running a bit late, but here we go. Let's see if we can drum up some votes...

1. Zyrac
Untitled

2. DefHalan
Untitled

3. Bazly
Untitled

Voting ends 10:00PM GMT on Sunday. And then I have to think of a new theme.

My Pullblox levels
My Fallblox levels