Forums

Topic: Crashmo/Fallblox Design Contest - Voting: Weapons

Posts 161 to 180 of 211

NoUsernameHereOW

@Zyrac I've already got my Entry done! One problem,Though: How can I Screenshot it and upload it?
Edit: Got to screenshot my entry,Now I just need to Upload it,And I don't know how I'll do that on a 3DS. D:

Edited on by NoUsernameHereOW

Backlog (Games and stuff here)
My mediocre at best Youtube channel
My Steam profile, add me if you want to waste your time with an idiot
I have an addiction to Overwatch. Please help.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

iBazly

Here's my entry!

Untitled

Also, does anybody know of a good image sharing alternative to imgur? They no longer show all of your images unless you upgrade to a pro account. They will only show the 255 latest images... and I have more than that...

Though it's like $20 a year I am seriously considering just subscribing at this point.

My Roguelike Podcast: LikeLikeLite
Read my Pokémon FanFic: Pokémon Outbreak
Follow me on Miiverse, or follow my Facebook page to see my Pushmo, Crashmo, Stretchmo, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, and Super Mario Maker custom levels!
Super Mario Maker Bookmark Profile
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471

RR529

Chalk another one up for Solvalou.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Zyrac

So here's a Shriekbat. Um, were they called that in the original came? They didn't shriek, after all...

Anyway. This one isn't particularly hard, although it does seem like the kind of puzzle where you could waste a lot of time if you do something wrong.

Untitled

Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels | Fullblox levels
Mario Maker levels
ACNL Dream Address: 6E00 000F 65D2

Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23

Zyrac

Things are pretty dead right now, but I'm still getting my entry in on time for this... albeit barely. This is the same guy I used for the Pullblox version of this theme, only now it's the NES version of him.

Untitled

By the way... it might not matter, but I may not be able to update later tonight. We'll see.

Edited on by Zyrac

Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels | Fullblox levels
Mario Maker levels
ACNL Dream Address: 6E00 000F 65D2

Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic