Forums

Topic: Crashmo/Fallblox Design Contest - Voting: Weapons

Posts 161 to 180 of 217

Jupiter

I am gonna vote for Zyrac's! I came soo close to solving it, almost made it to the top, but couldn't finish it until voting deadline.. Took a lot of patience and precision to get there, I liked it.. Hopefully I'll get it right next time I tackle it!

Bazly I liked yours too! Zyrac's solution picture looks familiar, I think I climbed it in a similar way. I started working my way up and eventually I got there but I don't recall specific moves..

Btw Zyrac how did you take that picture?

Edited on by Jupiter

Online Games:
Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

Zyrac

@Jupiter It's in the pause menu, dude.

Anyway, this is a tie. At least we know all the entries were appreciated!

The next theme is Namco, because I think that'll work a bit better here than in Pullblox. Enter by 11:59PM BST on Wednesday 24th July.

Edited on by Zyrac

Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels
Mario Maker levels
New Leaf Dream Address: 7100-3063-...

Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23

iBazly

Oh man! I love that picture! Thanks for posting that!

Also! WHOOPS! I thought I had submitted a vote, but apparently not :/, I meant to vote for Jupiter's! Though I enjoyed yours as well Zy!

My Roguelike Podcast: LikeLikeLite
Read my Pokémon FanFic: Pokémon Outbreak
Follow me on Miiverse, or follow my Facebook page to see my Pushmo, Crashmo, Stretchmo, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, and Super Mario Maker custom levels!
Super Mario Maker Bookmark Profile
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471

Jupiter

Zyrac wrote:

@Jupiter It's in the pause menu, dude.

Hehe I guess you learn something new every day

Online Games:
Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

NotAUsernameHere

@Zyrac I've already got my Entry done! One problem,Though: How can I Screenshot it and upload it?
Edit: Got to screenshot my entry,Now I just need to Upload it,And I don't know how I'll do that on a 3DS. D:

Edited on by NotAUsernameHere

Backlog (Games and stuff here)
My mediocre at best Youtube channel (MK8/Smash Replay dump)
Avatar: Severa/Selena (Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates)
"You are going to need much bigger guns!" - Heavy, TF2
Friendly neighborhood Meme Researcher and Fire Emblem fan.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

iBazly

Here's my entry!

Untitled

Also, does anybody know of a good image sharing alternative to imgur? They no longer show all of your images unless you upgrade to a pro account. They will only show the 255 latest images... and I have more than that...

Though it's like $20 a year I am seriously considering just subscribing at this point.

My Roguelike Podcast: LikeLikeLite
Read my Pokémon FanFic: Pokémon Outbreak
Follow me on Miiverse, or follow my Facebook page to see my Pushmo, Crashmo, Stretchmo, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, and Super Mario Maker custom levels!
Super Mario Maker Bookmark Profile
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471

RR529

Chalk another one up for Solvalou.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

Zyrac

So here's a Shriekbat. Um, were they called that in the original came? They didn't shriek, after all...

Anyway. This one isn't particularly hard, although it does seem like the kind of puzzle where you could waste a lot of time if you do something wrong.

Untitled

Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels
Mario Maker levels
New Leaf Dream Address: 7100-3063-...

Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic