3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Castle Clout ugh a 5/10 at best

Showing 1 to 8 of 8

AuthorMessage

Eisenbolan

1. Posted:

I HATE load screens. This game shows load screens from the map to starting a level and finishing a level back to the map.

The graphics are GBA level. Actually it kind of reminds me of Fortress and Fortress was better.
I finished the first island, and really a lot of it is guess work where your rock or arrow will hit. Once you come close you then tweek it to work better.

I read for the android you can upload and download castles, this game you can create castles but only for hot seat or destroy it yourself. Not sure if many of your friends will buy this.

Eisenbolan

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2. Posted:

did you say I can destroy things!?!?!? but wait by destroy you mean "detonation and wrecking" or just "press the delete button"? if it is the first you got me a little interested in this

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Eisenbolan

3. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

did you say I can destroy things!?!?!? but wait by destroy you mean "detonation and wrecking" or just "press the delete button"? if it is the first you got me a little interested in this

Detonation and wrecking. You use a catapault or arrow device that destroys a castle.

Eisenbolan

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

4. Posted:

well... not as cool as blowing things up in minecraft.... you're right this things isn't good.

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

5. Posted:

Not sure what did you dislike about the loading screens, I played several levels one after another and barely noticed any loading screens.

This game is like an angry birds with heavy weaponry and castles. The one difference is that here you can use buttons.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

TG1

6. Posted:

Loading screens weren't much of an annoyance for me either. I'm having fun with Castle Clout 3D. I was curious about it, since the original version predates Angry Birds. I think this is a good eShop release, based on the few hours I've sunk into it so far.

TG1

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

7. Posted:

Moorpheel wrote:

Not sure what did you dislike about the loading screens, I played several levels one after another and barely noticed any loading screens.

This game is like an angry birds with heavy weaponry and castles. The one difference is that here you can use buttons.

The funny thing is that angry birds is a clone of Crush the castle :p I guess birds appeal more.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

8. Posted:

There is a Tegra HD game for Android that is basically a digital version of crossbows and catapults but I prefer it to this. (Cannot remember its name though unfortunately). I don't even have it installed but I do have this and it is mediocre.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”