3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Bird Mania 3D High Scores

Showing 141 to 157 of 157

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

141. Posted:

Apparently this game will be getting an update sometime soon.
http://www.teyon.com/news/bird-mania-3ds-update/

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Spanish_Bread

142. Posted:

^interesting! i would be 'wishful thinking' if it's an update for integrated online leaderboards XD

Spanish_Bread

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

143. Posted:

It will probably add the changes that were introduced in the iOS port (like having 3 lives instead of only one and stuff).

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

144. Posted:

What other differences are there in the iOS port?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

145. Posted:

As far as I know.... The iOS port includes.... 3 lives instead of one, several worlds instead of the infinite greenlands from the 3DS, Online scoreboards and social networking functions.

I don't know what else, my iPad doesn't work anymore so I can't test it.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Teyon

146. Posted:

Everything Morphtorok mentioned is correct :)

Summary of all the differences/additions:

• 2 worlds to fly through
  • more content (e.g. musical note challenges within the game)
  • 3 rounds of play instead of one (totals all 3 scores giving you one final score)
  • Online Leaderboard (filter through to see local and friend scores)
  • More Achievements/Trophies to achieve
  • Improved graphics (Retina graphics)

Teyon - Software & Entertainment
www.teyon.com

Follow us:
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Bird Mania Facebook
Google+

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

147. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

Apparently this game will be getting an update sometime soon.
http://www.teyon.com/news/bird-mania-3ds-update/

^ Sweet! xD

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

148. Posted:

Can't wait to see what changes transfer to the 3DS version! Real excited for the update.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

149. Posted:

Ok, I finally can use my iPad again and the first thing I did today was download the iOS version of this game.

The game plays pretty good and it really looks nice on the bigger screen.
The new features are pretty nice too, I really like the new musical notes that play the background song when you touch them and when I first reached the ocean it was pretty awesome too, though everything was so fast I ended up crashing.

The game also gives you 3 rounds with each play, all 3 scores get added and that's your final score... You can also buy more tries, so if you feel like it, you could beat Bezerker's score with enough money.
Edit: I actually got thatg one wrong, you can buy retries, meaning, you can retry your last round if you're unhappy with your score.

Talking about that.... Congrats @Bezerker99! I totally didn't expect to see your username in the games credits under "Respect"!
That alone made it worth it!

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

150. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Ok, I finally can use my iPad again and the first thing I did today was download the iOS version of this game.

The game plays pretty good and it really looks nice on the bigger screen.
The new features are pretty nice too, I really like the new musical notes that play the background song when you touch them and when I first reached the ocean it was pretty awesome too, though everything was so fast I ended up crashing.

The game also gives you 3 rounds with each play, all 3 scores get added and that's your final score... You can also buy more tries, so if you feel like it, you could beat Bezerker's score with enough money.
Edit: I actually got thatg one wrong, you can buy retries, meaning, you can retry your last round if you're unhappy with your score.

Talking about that.... Congrats @Bezerker99! I totally didn't expect to see your username in the games credits under "Respect"!
That alone made it worth it!

Wait......WHUT??? :O

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

151. Posted:

Yup, You're in the credits of bird mania (ios)!

I'd post a screenshot but I don't have a camera right now (and I' using my ipad right now too).

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

152. Posted:

@Morphtorok - Dude, that's awesome! I don't have an Apple device but I have a friend who has an iPad. She will let me download it and play it.

Thanks for telling me. It's the first I'd heard of that. :$

Edited on by bezerker99

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

pixelman

153. Posted:

Untitled

way to go zerky! :D

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

154. Posted:

You're welcome, I was pretty happy when I saw it and wanted to share it as soon as I could... Though I kinda thought Teyon would tell you before!

I guess they wanted to keep it as a suprise until you downloaded the game yourself :P sorry Teyon!

Edit: there it is! Thank you!

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

155. Posted:

Thanks @pixelman !!! That's awesome!!! I'm going to buy Teyon a nice fruit basket this Christmas.

I'm pretty certain there is a 3DS version of this iOS BirdMania coming soon. I'll definitely be playing that one!

Edited on by bezerker99

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

156. Posted:

Also.....

:O :O :O :O :O

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

157. Posted:

Ha, that's pretty cool. Nicely done.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494