3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Bird Mania 3D High Scores

Showing 121 to 140 of 157

AuthorMessage

Teyon

121. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

If bird mania does get a sequel for the 3ds will it have online leaderboards? & Online play?

I'd get the IOS version but don't have an iphone more prefer gaming on 3ds. Sorry...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Most of our forthcoming 3DS games have online leaderboards (it's now a regular feature of our engine) so if we release a sequel you can count on this. The team that created Bird Mania is now focused on mobile editions of the game but a sequel is still a possibility.

Edited on by Teyon

Teyon - Software & Entertainment
www.teyon.com

Follow us:
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Bird Mania Facebook
Google+

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

122. Posted:

Just joking guys, but if I get spear time I might play a some.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

123. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Hey dude, do you have the game downloaded? If not, you should - it's cheap and lots of fun.

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

124. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Hey dude, do you have the game downloaded? If not, you should - it's cheap and lots of fun.

I do, I had it since it was released but didn't got into it much, do you used stylus or button control.

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

125. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

I do, I had it since it was released but didn't got into it much, do you used stylus or button control.

I play with the 3DS stylus in my left hand. It's a miracle my R-Button hasn't fallen off after all the hours I've invested playing.

The Circle Pad is all wonky and not as responsive as I'd like.

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

126. Posted:

Yeah, using the stylus is a must.

I haven't played this much at all lately, but I think I'll devote some time to it this weekend. I'll try to beat my current high score which is in the 45K range.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

127. Posted:

I have tried, but I can't go over 6k :P

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

128. Posted:

Oh thank god. I wanted the satisfaction of beating zerk.
Which is totally gonna happen! >:3

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Teyon

129. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo - your score has been updated! Now in 3rd place :)

If anyone else have a high score they want to share, please submit it with an image just like Retro_on_theGo has done!

Teyon - Software & Entertainment
www.teyon.com

Follow us:
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Bird Mania Facebook
Google+

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

130. Posted:

@bezerker99 So this weekend I went back to this game after not touching it for months and I actually managed to do well (broke 70K for the first time), but getting that score made me appreciate yours even more. I have a few questions:

1) What position are you in during your runs? Do you sit, recline, stand?
2) Have you ever had a great run sabotaged by an itch somewhere on your face?
3) Do you lack the need to blink?

I found I had to take my contacts out when trying to get a high score on this game because they kept drying out. I have to consciously tell my eyelids to blink, but that break in concentration often kills my longer runs where I'm going at super high speeds.

I'll try for 100K in the upcoming weekend and then I think I can be satisfied with putting this game down for a while.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

131. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

@bezerker99 So this weekend I went back to this game after not touching it for months and I actually managed to do well (broke 70K for the first time), but getting that score made me appreciate yours even more. I have a few questions:

1) What position are you in during your runs? Do you sit, recline, stand?
2) Have you ever had a great run sabotaged by an itch somewhere on your face?
3) Do you lack the need to blink?

I found I had to take my contacts out when trying to get a high score on this game because they kept drying out. I have to consciously tell my eyelids to blink, but that break in concentration often kills my longer runs where I'm going at super high speeds.

I'll try for 100K in the upcoming weekend and then I think I can be satisfied with putting this game down for a while.

1) I sit 90% of the time when I play at my apartment. When I'm at my friend's house I usually stand because I don't sit in any of his chairs or furniture because they all have Chihuahua hair on them, which I'm very allergic too. D:
2) I love that you asked this 2nd question. YES! OMG - that happens almost every time I play the game. It's very frustrating. I try to pause the game and take care of business but a lot of times I screw up almost immediately upon UnPausing the game.
3) Yes, I find myself not blinking and feel the need to force myself to do it - just as you described! Haha! The game gets so brutally fast that I try to avoid blinking because I feel like even one quick blink of the eyes will cause me to screw up. I don't wear contacts but my eyes definitely get dry from not blinking. xD

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

132. Posted:

Yeah, and even when I do successfully scratch an itch, it's like a freaking hydra and three more itches pop up.

I need one of those devices from Clockwork Orange that keep your eyes wide open, and with built-in eye droppers. If I could get that going I'd break 100K, I just know it.

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

133. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Yeah, and even when I do successfully scratch an itch, it's like a freaking hydra and three more itches pop up.

I need one of those devices from Clockwork Orange that keep your eyes wide open, and with built-in eye droppers. If I could get that going I'd break 100K, I just know it.

Dude, you are too funny. Everything you are saying is so 100% accurate about my experience with this game! It's like you are taking my thoughts and formulating them into words. Nice job! I'm terrible at trying to describe video game playing behavior - lol

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

134. Posted:

Also, here's the real Hall of Fame :$

Untitled

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

135. Posted:

Sad, but true.

Jerk.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

136. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Sad, but true.

Jerk.

Now now, no need to be mad, if you got free time like zerks, you would probaubly be able to do it.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

137. Posted:

I will avenge us all!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

138. Posted:

Whoooooooooooooooooooooo go zerkie~

I see jelly people teehee~ :)

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

139. Posted:

Also zerks, would you be able to add me on 3ds?

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

140. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Also zerks, would you be able to add me on 3ds?

Done! Now, add me. FYI - the only online game I have is MK7, and I rarely play that anymore.

bezerker99