3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Angry birds 3ds info

Showing 41 to 47 of 47

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bezerker99

41. Posted:

Also, LOL @ $29.99 retail version of Angry Birds. :D :D :D

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

42. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Also, LOL @ $29.99 retail version of Angry Birds. :D :D :D

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

43. Posted:

$10 per game....

3 games...

$1 game on Iphone (Except space)

= Over priced. I wonder if it will include some extra levels? If it does, then I may actually get it.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ben__Harlan

44. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

$10 per game....

3 games...

$1 game on Iphone (Except space)

= Over priced. I wonder if it will include some extra levels? If it does, then I may actually get it.

I Think i read that will include new levels aside the better graphics. Not very sure about that, so dont expect to be true.

Ben__Harlan

Twitter: Ben__Harlan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

45. Posted:

Here's what I think.

If it's a sales success: Rovio will announce that AB is a "legit" game, that's able to compete head on in the retail arena.

If it's a sales flop: Rovio will spin it, using it to try and proove that people don't want to pay retail prices for a "quality" gaming experience.

I personally think the games should have been released on eShop for $1.99 each, or $8-$10 together. I don't think they're releasing this retail due to some lapse in judgement (no one can be that stupid), I honestly think there has to be some other motive at work.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

46. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Here's what I think.

If it's a sales success: Rovio will announce that AB is a "legit" game, that's able to compete head on in the retail arena.

If it's a sales flop: Rovio will spin it, using it to try and proove that people don't want to pay retail prices for a "quality" gaming experience.

I personally think the games should have been released on eShop for $1.99 each, or $8-$10 together. I don't think they're releasing this retail due to some lapse in judgement (no one can be that stupid), I honestly think there has to be some other motive at work.

Dude... I don't know how, but you need to share that with the world! The amount of incredible likeliness in that is fascinating. It's like video game Nostradamus here!

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Firejonie

47. Posted:

I think this should be moved to the 3DS section of the forums because this is no longer an eShop game. Anyways $30 is too much, I'll pick it up when it's on sale or in the bargain bins. I will get the 3DS and PS3 versions, but only at a cheap price.

Firejonie