Forums

Topic: Zenonia is here!

Posts 21 to 40 of 151

Oregano

It might be cool to go on Wiiware but I'd most likely buy the game(s) on the portables and I imagine many people would do the same.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

RoyalBlur

Oregano wrote:

It might be cool to go on Wiiware but I'd most likely buy the game(s) on the portables and I imagine many people would do the same.

Yes, DSi is the WAY to go!

http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25141

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Fliptocat

Can't wait! If Zenonia sells well, is there any chance we'll get its sequel? And also, does it have everything the iPhone version has, or are things added/taken out?

Avatar by Gipi.
Bomberman Blitz- 3223-8902-2468

Xkhaoz

grumblegrumble wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

Well, Chillingo is also working on an Angry Birds port, so that should (hopefully) be awesome, as long as they include a level editor and decent level-sharing function รก la Mario vs. DK.

Yes, but the Angry Birds port is just for WiiWare, not for DsiWare, so that is misleading to say on this board.

It's coming to both

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

gamevil

Fliptocat wrote:

Can't wait! If Zenonia sells well, is there any chance we'll get its sequel? And also, does it have everything the iPhone version has, or are things added/taken out?

If ZENONIA sells well, we'll probably work on Baseball Superstars and ZENONIA 2 too.

All features in ZENONIA is exactly the same for DSi, but with an extra screen that shows the map and items in more detail.

Too early to talk about the sequel, but we may have to think about how well the DSi handles WiFi connections for the PvP battle on ZENONIA 2.

Website: http://www.gamevil.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gamevil
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gamevil
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/gamevil

sykotek

I'll definitely be getting Zenonia for DSi when it comes out. I've tried it on Android and found it to be unresponsive and difficult to control. I feel it'll definitely benefit from having physical buttons. That's good news if Gamevil will be considering releasing more on DSi pending sales results of Zenonia, Baseball Superstars 2010 is absolutely one of my favorite games on Android and I absolutely despise baseball and baseball games normally.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Fliptocat

@Gamevil Thanks for answering my questions! I'll make sure to pick this up when it comes out.

Avatar by Gipi.
Bomberman Blitz- 3223-8902-2468

Imerion

gamevil wrote:

Would you guys want to see ZENONIA on WiiWare too?

Yes please! I'd love to see another RPG on Wiiware. There are very few, and I prefer playing games on my TV if given the choice. Also, I don't know what price point you are aiming for, but if the WiiWare version would cost 500 points (which I guess is what the DSiWare version would cost considering the Iphone version is around that price) I think it could sell very well.

As someone else mentioned, make a thread about this in the WiiWare-section. I'm sure there are more people who would like to see such a version.

My Nintendo game log! : The Switchlog My games: Neotron & E2 Games My 3DS game archive: 3DS Download Play Archive

Birdman

One question: What's the status of Angry Birds for DS? Will it be a cart, DSiWare or both?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Xkhaoz

Birdman13 wrote:

One question: What's the status of Angry Birds for DS? Will it be a cart, DSiWare or both?

According to the ESRB rating, it is listed for Nintendo DSi, meaning that it's either DSiWare, or a card that only work on DSi. It's probably the first one. Source: http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=29661

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

hulklol123456789

There are great DS RPG's coming these year, golden sun, final fantasy: T4HOL, and well just alot more, so why would I buy these one?

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Fliptocat

@hulklol123456789 Maybe because this is cheaper, comes out earlier, and is always on your DSi?

Edited on by Fliptocat

Avatar by Gipi.
Bomberman Blitz- 3223-8902-2468

Flandy

gamevil wrote:

Would you guys want to see ZENONIA on WiiWare too?

Don't forget PSN and XBLA

Flandy

RoyalBlur

@ Gamevil, I agree with Fliptocat. I also hope to see all of the Zenonia installments on the Nintendo DSi; all the way from Zenonia, to Zenonia 2 and Zenonia 3.

BTW Gamevil, you still didn't answer my questions. Will there be Zenonia Trading Cards and manga?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Bankai

hulklol123456789 wrote:

There are great DS RPG's coming these year, golden sun, final fantasy: T4HOL, and well just alot more, so why would I buy these one?

Well, considering Zenonia is better then either of the GBA Golden Suns, and we don't know how well the Final Fantasy game will turn out, there goes your argument right there.

Plus I would rather have three good games than two. What kind of logic is is that you don't want quality games?

theblackdragon

hulklol123456789 wrote:

There are great DS RPG's coming these year, golden sun, final fantasy: T4HOL, and well just alot more, so why would I buy these one?

perhaps you're not interested, hulklol, but clearly there are others who are. who knows, maybe if it earns a favorable review, you'll change your mind about it. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

RoyalBlur

WaltzElf wrote:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

There are great DS RPG's coming these year, golden sun, final fantasy: T4HOL, and well just alot more, so why would I buy these one?

Well, considering Zenonia is better then either of the GBA Golden Suns, and we don't know how well the Final Fantasy game will turn out, there goes your argument right there.

Plus I would rather have three good games than two. What kind of logic is is that you don't want quality games?

I agree. I'm no where near as excited for Golden Sun DS or Final Fantasy The Four Heroes of Light as I am for Zenonia. Zenonia is FAR better than Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake, Final Fantasy III DS or even the popular online MMORPG Maple Story. I was planning on trading my DSi for the Nintendo 3DS but now because of Zenonia and Shantae: Risky's Revenge my DSi and I will staying together a lot longer.

With Sony's 30 Second Hero on PSP it is quite nice to see Zenonia coming to the Nintendo DSi as Zenonia harkens back the classic golden days of Nintendo's dawn with the Legend of Zelda.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Noire

WaltzElf wrote:

better then either of the GBA Golden Suns

twitch

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

theblackdragon

@TokyoRed: lol, it doesn't take much to be better than Maple Story.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic