Forums

Topic: Yet Another DSi Browser Website... DSiHub!

Posts 861 to 870 of 870

Percentful

geek-master wrote:

Solarpolitiks wrote:

Gonna write my review now and send it for submission. Also, another idea for after the computer site is usable is to have DSiHub redirect you depending on your user agent. That way if you are on the DSi or any mobile device you will be directed to the main site but any full fledged PC browsers will redirect you to the Computer Site.

i think we developers for dsihub need to keep it that way for further development..... also do you subbmit your reviews to dsihub@yah ...?

I was wondering that also, since you can't submit reviews on the "submit reviews" page

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Solarpolitiks

That is why I said the redirect should be done after development. Also, other sites use redirects and still develop fine. I will send my review there, thanks for the heads up.
EDIT:
Sent my review

Edited on by Solarpolitiks

Solarpolitiks

lunchmeats101

Solarpolitiks wrote:

Gonna write my review now and send it for submission. Also, another idea for after the computer site is usable is to have DSiHub redirect you depending on your user agent. That way if you are on the DSi or any mobile device you will be directed to the main site but any full fledged PC browsers will redirect you to the Computer Site.

It was originally like that, but like geek-master said, it is for testing.

3DS FC: 1118-0222-5055

lunchmeats101

I'm almost done of the new user review system, just gotta do a couple more pages...

geek-master

bubby whats the satis on my UNO dsiware review?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

lunchmeats101

131 people signed up so far

geek-master

lunchmeats101 wrote:

131 people signed up so far

spread the word by youtube?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

Sylverstone

I'm prepping my long-awaited Great DSi Sites reboot vid with new sites and all. I included DSiHub and urged people to join.
Maybe I can get even more people to sign up...
Anyways, look out for it this week on my YouTube channel (link in my signature below).

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.