Showing 1 to 15 of 15
1. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 03:40 BST
Just curious as I've only just begun playing the game, but I notice that the "Factory" game is locked.
Plain old gamer :)
2. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 03:43 BST
You have to beat the first 2 or 3 R&D levels. Btw Corbie, are you doing the BOXLIFE review? If not, who is and why isn't it out yet?
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
3. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 03:49 BST
I had to take not only my assigned NEVES Plus review, but also the Drill Sergeant game. Then the second reviewer had to pull out of the BOXLIFE review. So I'm doing the trifecta this week. I'm working on it now.
Edited on Fri 26th June, 2009 @ 03:50 by Corbs
4. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 03:53 BST
Ok, that's good. But please don't give it one of you famous 7s. I really like BOXLIFE.
5. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 03:56 BST
I'm not making any promises. I calls 'em like I see 'em.
6. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 04:00 BST
Come on Corbie, don't ruin the Art Style series' reputation. If NEMREM could get an 8, so can BOXLIFE.
7. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 04:02 BST
I'm thinking 4 right now.
8. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 04:03 BST
Stop bboy2970, just stop!
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
9. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 04:04 BST
O_O Very cold Corbie, very cold
10. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 04:15 BST
I'm kidding. You'll just have to wait and see.
11. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 04:46 BST
The all-important number. I'm on the edge of my seat.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
12. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 09:27 BST
as you get 'promoted' by playing through the R&D rankings, new Factory levels will show up (and your character will have a new uniform for each promotion, like it's a company, lol). It's all the same thing play-wise for Factory (make boxes until time runs out and box up bombs before they explode), only at higher levels, the amount of money earned per box, per bonus, per bomb, and lost per penalty all goes up.
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
13. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 09:30 BST
Paul came through with the review so I didn't have to do it after all. I was going to give it an 8.
14. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 09:51 BST
@Corbie: you should give it an 8 anyway, so people will stop ragging on you for 7's. :3
15. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 09:52 BST
It wouldn't do any good. Because if I gave 100 scores of something other than 7, the moment I gave a 7 the fun would start all over again.