Forums

Topic: virtual boy (download service on DSi shop)

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

geek-master

like theres the name virtual consle the name virtual boy fits pirfict for a gameboy game download sevice on the DSi shop.
and if you could get games from gameboy/gameboy coler/gameboy advanced i think that would be great and with the SD card you can play them. just imagine playing games like mario pinball or pokemon emerald on your DSi

every handheld game consle made by nintendo before the DSi had the word boy in it like the following: gameboy/gameboy coler/gameboy advanced so it would make perfict sence to name the service virtual boy becuse all the handhelds before DSi had the word boy at the end.

well i still know that the name virtual boy would bring back shame to nintendo
ovcorse virtual boy was a bad systime.

ok understood ?

Edited on by geek-master

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

Adam

geek-master wrote:

ok understood ?

¿Repite?

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

castlehominid99

What r u saying

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

papermario128

if it does happen I wonder how long it would take for Nintendo to release the legend of zelda minish cap? (haven't played it )
because I see many people complaining about when is majora's mask coming to VC so.. if ninty takes their sweet time i might as well buy a used copy tomorrow and play it on my lite.

:)

blackbird

Hum, thinking about it, another interesting feature would be to be able to play NES ou Master System games (for example). I often wish I could play some Castlevania III, Megaman II or a translated version of Fire Emblem Gaiden on my DS. The only thing to do, perhaps, would be to add a save state feature (like in emulators but it could allow you to cheat) or a quick save feature (like in Fire Emblem), because you may be obliged to turn off your DS for some reason ^^

Edited on by blackbird

blackbird

Wiiloveit

Right... I'm going to pretend I understood that. Here's my response:

You're wrong.

Wiiloveit

geek-master

i know it is a bad name becuse the virtual boy game systime was more like (virtual-epic fail )

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

GamerZack87

geek-master wrote: "every handheld game consle made by nintendo before the DSi had the word boy in it"

Actually, there's no 'Boy' in Game & Watch, but I see your point. However, what about the rumours that SEGA would be bringing Game Gear games to the DSi Shop? I think that other publishers would add their back catalogue of handheld systems to the mix too...you may as well call the service 'Virtual Turbowondergearneoswangeolynxboy"

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

geek-master wrote:

every handheld game consle made by nintendo before the DSi had the word boy in it

Actually, there's no 'Boy' in Game & Watch, but I see your point. However, what about the rumours that SEGA would be bringing Game Gear games to the DSi Shop? I think that other publishers would add their back catalogue of handheld systems to the mix too...you may as well call the service 'Virtual Turbowondergearneoswangeolynxboy" Cool idea for a name though geek-master!

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Adam

That's my middle name.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

ilomoga

I don't think they'd call it Virtual Boy - not only cause of their console called like that but also: Why should the call it like that? On the Wii they called it Virtual Console, no Nintendo console ever had the word "console" in the name, so why should they call the DSi version Virtual Boy when it probably will also contain other games than just Game Boy games (Game&Watch, maybe SNES/NES games, Sega handhelds/consoles, ...). But to be honest I don't like Virtual Handheld either ... maybe they just call it Virtual Console too, that's at least what I guess ...

ilomoga

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.