Showing 1 to 5 of 5
1. Posted: Fri 13th Dec 2013 20:30 GMT
I've just bought a new dsi. I have a old dsi (which is faulty) and I have downloaded some games from dsi ware store. Is there any way of transferring them onto my new dsi?
2. Posted: Fri 13th Dec 2013 20:31 GMT
From DSi to DSi, no. You can't. At least not without sending both systems to Nintendo.
You can only transfer your DSiWare games to a 3DS.
Edited on Fri 13th December, 2013 @ 20:33 by Morpheel
Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok
3. Posted: Fri 13th Dec 2013 20:33 GMT
Oh no that's rubbish! What a waste of money. Thanks for reply
4. Posted: Fri 13th Dec 2013 20:35 GMT
Though I heard some time ago that you can ask Nintendo to do the transfer by sending both systems.
Why don't you try contacting them?
5. Posted: Fri 13th Dec 2013 20:46 GMT
I will give them a ring thanks