Forums

Topic: The Best Way for New DSi Owners to Spend Their Free 1000 Points!

Posts 1 to 20 of 27

Turbo_Genesis_64

This is a forum dedicated to helping new DSi owners pick the best DSiware games to dowload with their token free 1000 points.

I would say the day you get your new sytem, you should immediatly download Picotbits (500) and precipice (500). That's cheap, enjoyable entertainment at its best!

Edited on by Turbo_Genesis_64

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

castlehominid99

I say get MFC and Paper Plane

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

MarkyVigoroth

This thread may become useless soon, since the offer may disappear...

Actually, I like Bowser AND hairy bellies!

LzWinky

so it can be about how to spend 1000 points then

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

i say paper airplane and bird and beans (pyoro) and wait for pop+solo like me

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Charlie_The_Unicorn

WhoKnew wrote:

Mighty Flip Champs or Mario vs Dk w/ Paper Plane. Is the best way for me.

I agree. Another option would be to pick out 2 art style games. I reccomend Precipice and Boxlife.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

Funky_Gamer

MvsDK and Bird & Beans

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

FATEM

I got asphalt and paper plane.Did not regret it.

FATEM

longtimegamer

When is the offer supposed to end?

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

FATEM

Apparently october 4th. (In Australia at least)

FATEM

Turbo_Genesis_64

Where are my fellow Pictobits fans?!

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

LzWinky

I would say Pictobits and Zengage

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

warioswoods

Depends on what you're into. A couple options I'd recommend:

Pick two Art Style games -- can't really go wrong with any of them, but I'd pick Aquia and Decode myself (Pictobits seem to be more popular, though).

Get MvsDK and Pyoro (that's a much better combination than MFC and Paper Plane, if you ask me).

If you prefer arcade racers to puzzle games, get Asphalt and then throw in one of the 200 point games of your choice.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Turbo_Genesis_64

High-five Odnetnin!

invmat

I would wait for better DSiWare.

invmat

koolkitties

Flip Champs then Sudoku

CheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitout

The_Cow

The first thing I got when I got my DSi June 26th was:
the free Internet Opera Browser
And I still never regret downloading PictoBits or Dr. Mario; for to me those are the best to get for any first timer!
Also you can't go wrong with Mario vs. Donkey Kong the Mini's March Again; for I was highly anticipating for that to come out since E3... and I'm glad I got that when it did come out!

Favorite Song from The Crow City of Angels: I'm Your Boogie Man by White Zombie
Favorite The Crow Quotes: "It can't rain all of the time!" "It's not a good day to be a bad guy, huh?!" "Victims, aren't we all!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.