Forums

Topic: Thanks & Good News from Glow Artisan/Powerhead Games

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

Birdman

I just got the newest Nintendo Power, and Glow Artisan just got A Reccomended rating from Chris Hoffman, along with The Oregon Trail, UNO and Trajectile. Congrats to that as well!

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Darkmire

Wow, Congratulations Jason and everyone at Powerhead Games! Hope it leads to more attention and coverage for the game. I got it soon after it came out and it really racks my brain (in a very good way). You guys designed a great game with a lot of great ideas (3 auto-solves per day, camera-based puzzle editing) and I hope it leads to a lot of success for you.

Darkmire

V8_Ninja

Y'know what amazes me about indie games development? The game that the indie developers make actually comes out better than something that has a million-dollar budget to it. Viva la Indie Games!!

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

WAIW

Well, I bought your game solely based on this thread, and I have to say congratulations. I'm not very fond of puzzle games and seem to be perpetually disappointed with indie ones, but I'm having a good time regardless.

Edited on by WAIW

WAIW

sonic_brawler95

Congrats indeed. I still play this game, even when I'm mad at a level for being too hard, but then I stratigize and find a way to beat. Which is lots of fun. Plus using pictures to create levels is awesome!

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

TwilightV

Saw the interview on Nintendo Week back on Monday. Congrats on the award!

TwilightV

postmanX3

One of the best puzzlers on DSiWare, if not THE best, which is really saying something considering the sky-high standard the Art Style series set.

Congratulations, Powerhead Games!

postmanX3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.