Forums

Topic: Should Nintendo make a 100 point category(for DSiware)?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Crazybrain1

I personally think Nintendo should make a 100 point DSiware section. All those poorly rated clocks and calculators could be cheaper and maybe more popular.
What do you think?

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Reala

Would be nice but nintendo and sane download pricing doesn't seem to go together too well.

Reala

rayword45

DSiWare is done. Very few games with potential to sell are going to come out. So no.

Now the eShop, while there aren't catagories, I think $1 games would be great, as well as ad-supported (talking banner ads, not pop-ups) games, as long as freemium stays away.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Geonjaha

They should have, but alas it is too late.
Nintendo have made the smart move with the eShop showing actual currency though - it allows for prices to be seen upfront and eliminates the need for point categories.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

TheDreamingHawk

rayword45 wrote:

DSiWare is done. Very few games with potential to sell are going to come out. So no.

Now the eShop, while there aren't catagories, I think $1 games would be great, as well as ad-supported (talking banner ads, not pop-ups) games, as long as freemium stays away.

If you pay 1$ for a game, that shouldn't even be there. No ads and no freenium games whatsoever please. (I swear, I hate every Dev on this earth who makes those games AND makes their main game short to take your money)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

rayword45

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

rayword45 wrote:

[/div]

If you pay 1$ for a game, that shouldn't even be there. No ads and no freenium games whatsoever please. (I swear, I hate every Dev on this earth who makes those games AND makes their main game short to take your money)

I think Banner Ads are a much better option over, say, paying $5. While it should be an option overall, ads would let devs generate revenue while removing complaints of pricey titles.

But yes, freemium must stay away. I don't enjoy getting a "free" game, only to find that there are about 6 levels included and the full game will cost a dollar per level, resulting in a costlier game then a retail.

And don't judge for the casual market, $1 games also will remove said complaints of pricey titles. Though most are crap, there are plenty of good games.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Firejonie

Nintendo did state they didn't want $1 games on the eShop ( same applies for the DSi Shop) to avoid loads of shovelware like the iPhone app store. Even if they did plan $1 items in the DSi Shop. It's too late, Nintendo isn't supporting DSiWare anymore and only third party developers are supporting it. But probably by next year the DSiWare releases will slowly trickle down and eventually stop. That's not to say DSiWare isn't dead yet, there's always a nice surprisingly good game once in a while.

Firejonie

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.