Forums

Topic: Short/small games to Dsi shop?

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Black_Fenrir

I think a dsiware game will never be as long as a regular ds game. but, they have taken parts of games and put them on. If it was possible to get an entire game on there which do you think would fit (and be good of course)? I think games like, Bangai-O Spirits, N+, and Contra 4 would be perfect.

Just a wolf with a lost soul...

ASDFGHJKL

`MvsDK 3 is has 100+ levels I think. It is like a full sequel with better user created level system.

ASDFGHJKL

Black_Fenrir

GabeGreens wrote:

`MvsDK 3 is has 100+ levels I think. It is like a full sequel with better user created level system.

wait so MvsDK3 was a remake of some kind? wow how could I not know that... from what you're telling me it's a much longer and deeper game than the previous one?

Edit: Wasn't a remake of some kind?

Edited on by Black_Fenrir

Just a wolf with a lost soul...

brandonbwii

I think the Kirby games could work. Peggle is a must.

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

albertobankai

yea m vs dk is really long

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

Arctic_Friend

Roopa132 wrote:

Black+Fenrir wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

wait so MvsDK3 was a remake of some kind? wow how could I not know that... from what you're telling me it's a much longer and deeper game than the previous one?

Edit: Wasn't a remake of some kind?

It's not a remake it's a sequal.

No no. The MvsDK series is a remake of the original black and white Game Boy game.

Arctic_Friend

theblackdragon

@Arctic Friend:
(a) DK'94 was a GBC/ Super Game Boy enhanced game, so it wasn't really just monochrome
(b) the original MvsDK featured original levels with similar gameplay, making it more a spiritual sequel to DK'94 than an outright remake of it, and the other two games for the DS and DSi are direct sequels to the original MvsDK for the GBA.

edit: i can't actually remember whether the GBC actually took advantage of the SGB palettes, and I don't have the game anymore to test that, so i guess i can't say that about the GBC for sure, though the colors and border(s?) were definitely there on the SGB

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Arctic_Friend

theblackdragon wrote:

@Arctic Friend:
(a) DK'94 was a GBC/ Super Game Boy enhanced game, so it wasn't really just monochrome
(b) the original MvsDK featured original levels with similar gameplay, making it more a spiritual sequel to DK'94 than an outright remake of it, and the other two games for the DS and DSi are direct sequels to the original MvsDK for the GBA.

edit: i can't actually remember whether the GBC actually took advantage of the SGB palettes, and I don't have the game anymore to test that, so i guess i can't say that about the GBC for sure, though the colors and border(s?) were definitely there on the SGB

When played on the Game Boy the DK'94 graphics are black and white. Or you could say... just monochrome

Arctic_Friend

Hardy83

WaltzElf wrote:

I dont' see any reason an episodic RPG, like Final Fantasy on the Wii, can't work.

I would've actually preferred it on the DSi over the Wii. Old school Final Fantasy games in this day and age should always be portable. Leave the big games for the consoles.

Hardy83

bubby323

@Hardy83 While i agree that old school RPGs r a better fit to a more portable concert sometimes us ds users would like to have those "big games for the consoles" even if thr not as good...=p

bubby323

Blobby_Joe

GabeGreens wrote:

That is a great game. It had at least 15 more levels then MvsDK 2! And the wi-fi is way better then the old one. I think MvDK 2 and MvsDK 3 were both Awesome. (They are my favorite DS games/1)

Blobby_Joe

Hardy83

bubby323 wrote:

@Hardy83 While i agree that old school RPGs r a better fit to a more portable concert sometimes us ds users would like to have those "big games for the consoles" even if thr not as good...=p

By big I meant like Final Fantasy XIII or Crystal Bearers. Games too technically advanced for DS. Original games I would love, and look forward to Four Warriors of Light.

Hardy83

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.